• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Voodoo Smash on the Bayou II Oct. 9th RESULTS

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
October 9th, 2010
Baton Rouge, LA

Singles (19 entrants):

1: Lee ($54.00) :diddy: :gw: :falco: :marth: :falcon:
2: JNig ($27.00) :warioc: :falco:
3: Hyro ($9.00) :toonlink: :metaknight:
4: Randall :gw:
5: V :zelda: :sonic: :toonlink: :marth:
5: BSP :mario2: :luigi2: :sonic:
7: Li-D :falco:
7: Name Changer (NiTEZ) :diddy: :dedede:
9: boodie :pikachu2:
9: AJ
9: Byron
9: PBHTJ
13: Jonathan
13: Ray :peach:
13: Cory
13: Cory W.
17: Shuckle Guy (RJ)
17: Bomber :pt:

I don't know the all characters and such, help me out! Also, I need the bracket!

BSP

Smash Legend
I used Sonic too. Next time though, I think I might go all Mario. I think he has the most untapped potential.

GGs to everyone I played, but Jnig, watch out dude. I didn't use my OOS options well, so you could dance around my shield well. Hopefully I can fix that and give you a close game.

Randall, same thing, ggs. I gotta work on my OOS options. I should've tried walking PS to grab to, but next time. ggs.

Lee is too good.

'V'

Smash Lord
I also used Marth, so add him to my other 3 characters...

I think Nitez used Diddy and Dedede for most of the tourney.

Boodie used Pika.

GG's guys.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Nexus would not be proud of my performance. I think I'm gonna stick to just one character. Using too many just seems to mess me up. GGs people. I'll be back with this next month. Hostin is a habit, get like me.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Step it up, Bomber!

JNig, who did you go Falco against?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I used Sonic too. Next time though, I think I might go all Mario. I think he has the most untapped potential.

GGs to everyone I played, but Jnig, watch out dude. I didn't use my OOS options well, so you could dance around my shield well. Hopefully I can fix that and give you a close game.

Randall, same thing, ggs. I gotta work on my OOS options. I should've tried walking PS to grab to, but next time. ggs.

Lee is too good.
You shouldn't have posted your strategy. You have EXPOSED yourself! lol jk, you've been getting much better everytime we play.

Step it up, Bomber!

JNig, who did you go Falco against?
I used Falco against Hyro's MK (lost with falco in WSFs, but won with him in LFs), Vaughn's Zelda (he ***** me!), and I honestly can't remember if I used him against anyone else.

Oh and I Falco ditto'd RJ in a MM.

Top Bottom