• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone who attended SIEGE or is a GA brawl player should read this.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Alright, I've posted this idea a few times, but not much response to it, but what do you guys think on talking to Min about the regular WABA monthlies and taking 20% of the pot split and saving it towards having another big tournament of $1000 pot split. I really had a great time at SIEGE and would love to have another big tournament and this time have a livestream and start at an earlier time so we can do doubles at the actual venue, etc. I've already done the math and if we have about the same entrants that we've been having lately (35ish) then we could actually get this going sometime by april-june of next year.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This is a pretty nice idea, P-1. I support it.

We can try talking to him at the next Waba or CB.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
At first, I thought it was going to talk about how checks aren't been sent or something gay like SNES happened LMAO. Good idea, I would of course come lol South Community is somewhat different...

DRN

Smash Lord
At first, I thought it was going to talk about how checks aren't been sent or something gay like SNES happened LMAO. Good idea, I would of course come lol South Community is somewhat different...
MM next siege? :D or next national i can attend

Yea we need larger tourneys in GA. Siege was mad fun and i love hanging out with OOS players. Approve of this idea of course.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I approve.

Also, once I get rich, I'll personally sponsor GA Brawl and have $1000 pot tourneys every month.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
I'm for this as well. If the community wants it, it gets it :)

p.s. SIEGEcon peeps sent the checks this week, sorry about the delay. Y'all (the winners) should get your checks this week or early next week.

Umby

Smash Master
I approve, but for some reason I thought we tried something similar that didn't work out a while back. O_o

In any case, if we're all for it, I support it.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Alright, I've posted this idea a few times, but not much response to it, but what do you guys think on talking to Min about the regular WABA monthlies and taking 20% of the pot split and saving it towards having another big tournament of $1000 pot split. I really had a great time at SIEGE and would love to have another big tournament and this time have a livestream and start at an earlier time so we can do doubles at the actual venue, etc. I've already done the math and if we have about the same entrants that we've been having lately (35ish) then we could actually get this going sometime by april-june of next year.
it's called a ranbat otherwise :)

Top Bottom