• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K9 and Leons singles AZ TOURNEY

k9.

Smash Ace
singles will start at

5-5:30

It is going to be on OCT. 22 its on a Friday

5 dollar entry fee

* 3 Stock

* 8 minute timer

* Items are set to "off" and "none"

* All sets with the possible exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above is recommended for any "finals" matches)

* In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors

* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

* If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

* Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

* If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

* You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

* Stalling is banned.
Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counter picks
Castle Siege
Delfino
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1

Others...

My address is 1230 E 9th avenue

please bring set ups they are needed we have one here

This is going to be a round robin tourney, the top half well advance into a bracket.

Thanks hope you come

This is going to be the first tourney im hosting so if there is anything i should correct just tell me and i will fix it

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
^^^hey flux good to see you coming too

It's never completely certain that I'll be able to make it but I'm 90% sure that I can make it. I can also bring a setup and a tv if I come

posting this on AiB might be a good idea and give us a bigger turnout

k9.

Smash Ace
well it depends cause we might not have enough time to do that but if so yea idk what tho lol

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I might come, not totally sure. I'm trying to get to some of these AZ tourneys.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm less than 20 minutes away, so I'll most likely I'm coming. Along with my friend Prevv. I think I met you at the tournament in August, you might remember Prevv. He was the really short guy that looks like he's only 13, and he played as Pikachu and Pit.

Edit: Oh dude, I thought it was on Saturday, can't make it Friday, dang.

k9.

Smash Ace
dam yo that sucks but ight

oh and hey guys the earliest people can start come is 4:30

Gah777

Smash Lord
^ by busy he means "Asians". I might be able to make it to this, and I'll try to bring a friend. Do you need setups?

k9.

Smash Ace
yea dude you see me ranked? haha its so beast haha

@darklink dam **** you i wanted at getting the money haha ight it will be good to see you there

k9.

Smash Ace
Tight we got are selves a good tourney but there is a slight chance it can get canceled i can let the thread know at 3:20 if its still happening or not

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
Tight we got are selves a good tourney but there is a slight chance it can get canceled i can let the thread know at 3:20 if its still happening or not
I'm walking distance right now so I hope it's not going to be canceled now that I'm 100% sure that I can make it

k9.

Smash Ace
ok its ok to come guys bring set ups please

and darklink thanks i was hoping you would bring up that idea or something like that haha

Edit: if everyone couldn't come. please start showing up around 4:30

Top Bottom