• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Results)K9 and Leons singles AZ TOURNEY

k9.

Smash Ace
Brawl Round Robin singles

1: Darklink :metaknight: (39.00)
2: Jard :metaknight:/:snake: (19.50)
3: yummy :falco: (6.50)
4: Tokyo :rob:/:snake:
5: wolfwood :kirby2:
6: Dshift :metaknight:/:dedede:
7: K9 :link2:/:falco:
8: RaveRemix :toonlink:
9: Gaint :ike:/ :zerosuitsamus:
10: Beffy :jigglypuff:
11: B ste :gw:
12: Alex :diddy:
13: narc :zelda:/:marth:

Records..

1: Darklink: 12-0
2: Jard: 10-2
3: yummy: 9-3
4: Tokyo: 8-4
5: wolfwood: 8-4
6: Dshift: 8-4
7: K9: 7-5
8: RaveRemix: 6-6
9: Gaint: 3-9
10: Beffy: 3-9
11: B ste: 2-10
12: Alex: 1-11
13: narc: 1-11

Sorry for not posting the bracket for some reason my computer isn't letting me save the bracket image.

Details: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289141

k9.

Smash Ace
Good **** everyone ill post shout outs after i get back from the state fair

i gotta fix the results when i come back from the dam state ****in fair but sorry for messin up

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
hey to save pools as an image just print screen the pool and paste it in paint then upload it to photobuckt or tiny pic ect... if you have any questions ask and here is a link to a touney that i hosted where i got my pools up that wway

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289621

also round robin tourneys are awesome for small house tourneys and what not

Keep hosting and good job i hope you get your pools up

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
time for my favorite part... SHOUTOUTS!!!

1: Darklink: beast as always I was completely dominated XD, still playing you was fun nonetheless... maybe I am a masochist XD

2: Jard: nice to seee you in a tournament finally

3: yummy: I wasn't honestly expecting to beat you and it really made my day to actually win a match with ROB that my Kirby probably couldn't have won. you're so good with every character... good ****

4: wolfwood: <whos is this noob? jk... I'm happy with my placement =D

5: Dshift: good stuff dude, looks like you dropped DDD apparently

6: Tokyo: your ROB really impressed me when I watched it, the set against your snake made me feel like sitting in the corner and slitting my wrists while writing depressing poetry...

7: K9: awesome tournament! I hope you do more soon. also I still can't believe that I misplaced on the of the $5 bills for our money match... maybe we'll play it out next time

8: RaveRemix: good stuff rave, apparently duff0 lives close to me too and practicing with him would definitely be awesome. cool to see you winning all those anime tourneys but we haven't been able to see you at a tourney for a while so I hope you come to more tourneys

9: Giant: good stuff giant, those friendlies after the tournament were really fun

10: Beefy: awesome jiggs beefy, you are pretty much my favorite player in AZ, just keep practicing and I'm sure that you can overcome those horrible matchups. jiggs represent! and btw are you mr. jiggles? because I prefer that name and will proceed to call you Mr. jiggles next tourney I see you XD oh and thank you for not spoiling any of my "surprises" during or before my matches

11: B ste: cool game and watch just be careful chasing some people (namely kirby) into the air, because it could get you killed early (by a rock to the face DX) anyways just keep working on your game and improving! I hope to see you again in another tournament

12: Alex: great improvement on your diddy, I think you could be great if you wanted to... butI'm not sure you do want to XD

13: narc: cool to actually see a zelda main in AZ, unfortunately you have some beastly matchups to overcome but I think that you can do it. just keep working at it keep improving :)

one more thing... who is Lib3r4t3? lol we're getting people from WAAAY out of state... it's official K9 you're famous XD

k9.

Smash Ace
1: Darklink: Good **** getting first and you should come teach me some **** lol. but yea i got some getto net haha idk if you were able to do your HW but sorry about that.

2: Jard: HAHA thanks for the red link tip im going to use that when i play tango haha. Thanks for coming, also good **** getting 2nd

3: yummy: Pizza Patron haha that name fits you well, but are sets were ight i played like a dum *** but i still had fun. Hope to see you on the 6th

4: wolfwood: I never did so bad against you idk what happen there but ggs. and yea its kew about the money thing stuff happens. Oh yea and i wouldn't say im famous yet im just well known lol

5: Dshift: sorry you had to leave early man thanks for giving me tips when i was playing my first match that **** helped really fast.

6: Tokyo: Good **** getting 6th right above me lol you were doing preety well in this tourney good stuff

7: K9: why is his name K9?

8: RaveRemix: GOOD GAMES HAHA you had me so scared in that match if i didn't pick the red suit with link i think i would have lost lol. haha

9: Gaint: Thanks for coming you should really focus on a main char and stick with that char cause i think if you do, you can get really good.

10: Beffy: close games. that last game i wish i could have saved on a replay cause i was doin some sick **** lol. But i hate jiggz, but hope to see you b ste and Narc on the 6th.

11: B ste: Good games man you had me shook on the fight at frigite lol

12: Alex: dam you need to come to my house to get some training in. and im sorry if you took smellin like pure *** the wrong way just don't stink dude lol the bed you were sitting on was dj's and he was already trippen about every lil thing that everyone did so i didn't want him to say "oh now your letting alex sit on my bed" thats all lol.

13: narc: good **** man you got better threw out the whole tourney keep up zelda and i think playing marth would be such a good idea.

Lib3r4t3 thanks man i love the link/falco mix up its tight

FGCU Viper i tried that also ill go to that website and see was up thanks for the help.

k9.

Smash Ace
im so sorry about the results it should have looked like this tokyo>torgo>dshift but yea i fixed but next time ill know how to do the results

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Not much to say but good job hosting and getting us out on time k9, as well as it was really cool to meet a bunch of new people and I'm hoping they keep coming to tournaments!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
good stuff everyone! shoulda have gotten 3rd but had to leave early, psh... oh wells :) it was great meeting everyone! everyone is hella cool and i hope to see more of you at tournys/smashfests! i really enjoyed teaching/giving tips to everyone. you should all come over to my place sometime for more smashing!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
When people tie in sets, it [tio] randomly picks what place you get. It ignores the matches and head-to-head. Tokyo had a better match record then you, so he really was the one that got 4th.

Mr. Jiggles

Smash Rookie
I just want to say I had a great time and so did B STE and NARC. It was awesome meeting all of you guys and seeing that AZ has some good players. Thanks everyone for the advice and the positive feedback. I will definitely keep improving and doing some work with jiggly. Everyone was really really cool.
*Darklink is hella good and hopefully you we can play sum more real soon.
* Thanks Jar'd for the all of the advice it really helped out throughout the tournament. I'll try to get ABIDE and POKE to go on the 6th too. I'm looking forward to playing again.
*YUMMY, wtf dude really, it was that **** up tilt, but it's all good man, next time i'm gonna take out your Marth and FAlco haha
*Wolfwood, you were my first match and i learned a lot from your kirby. I'm really looking forward to our next match. Oh and thanks for the complement man, we should team up some time haha. that'd be fun.
*Dshift, dude your crazy, you got sum talent man, but watch out for jiggs sleep. that was classic when i did that. But that was a really good match man, thanks for the tips.
*Tokyo, I would have liked to play your ROB but you ended picking snake. its all good we had a good set.
hope to see you at the next tourny
*K9, that was a great tourny man, and a good set. i'm looking foward to the rematch. Your links is really good too. oh and i hope you didnt get in trouble or anything.
*Remix, I liked the toon links man, we gotta run that one back again. ggs
*Giant, We had a good set man, I think you should have stuck it out with your Marth though. but ggs
*Beefy, yea i think Jigglypuff is made out of 100% BEEF.
*B Ste, thanks for going with me man, we gotta go next time too so we can keep getting better yo!
*Alex, man your a** is hella funny, you should keep doing more smash commentating.
*NARC, yo we gotta run it back next time aight.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
good games everyone haha had a great time
tango- **** rob gj
jard- ill bring u some pizza patron next time o yeaaa
mr jiggles- haha good jigglypuff

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
*Wolfwood, you were my first match and i learned a lot from your kirby. I'm really looking forward to our next match. Oh and thanks for the complement man, we should team up some time haha. that'd be fun.
I'm glad to hear that our match was a positive experience that you could learn something from, teaming with you would be fun, next time we should be sure to team up in some friendlies if not more. I do have already have somebody that I already team with but he doesn't always come. also looking forward to our next match

seeing all the new people coming to the scene was pretty inspiring, if these players all became regulars it could really help the AZ scene grow

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea im glad everyone had fun and im hoping to see everyone on the 6th and i should be bringing Flux with me this time he couldn't enter my tourney because he had to go to the state fair. but he should be going on the sixth i know a couple more smashers in mesa that arn't bad but them ***s always going to partys and **** lol

Top Bottom