• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jujment Day 2, San Antonio Tx RESULTS

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Singles:

1: Gnes ($150.00) [Diddy Kong]
2: Trela ($75.00) [Lucario]
3: Espy ($25.00) [Sonic]
4: Ozz [Falco/Marth/Fox]
5: K Prime [Pikachu]
5: Jerm [Toon Link]
7: JustinKamikaze [Meta Knight]
7: Poltergust [Yoshi]
9: Paw
9: megaFox
9: Nike
9: Mr. ***
13: Leaf
13: Sync
13: Big Papi
13: KoN
17: Yami
17: Player-4
17: Pyledriver
17: Big Boss
17: Blue Jay
17: JUJ
17: Laurel
17: KRDSonic
25: Slush

Doubles:

1: Trela & Gnes ($48.00)
2: Espy & K Prime ($24.00)
3: Poltergust & JustinKamikaze ($8.00)
4: Ozz & Jerm
5: P4 & megaFox
5: Big Boss & KoN
7: Pyledriver & Paw
7: Leaf & KRDSonic

=====

Shout outs:

Gnes: Good stuff winning. Teams was fun.

Trela: One of these days.

Ozz: Good games. That shy guy wrecked me.

K Prime: Thanks for teaming. Thunder KO was too clutch.

Jerm: Good games. It's always so close.

JustinKamikaze: We didn't play. :(

Poltergust: GGs.

Paw: Good job beating Sync.

megaFox: Keep with those surprises. It exciting to see new faces doing crazy things.

Nike: That stereo set up was awesome.

Mr. ***: Good games. You've mixed up your aerials a lot more. It's weird.

Leaf: 3 stocked by a Snake who counter picked Falco? What happened? :(

Sync: We didn't play. :(

Big Papi: Good seeing you again.

KoN&Big Boss: Your team set against Ozz and Jerm was crazy.

Yami: Hope you enjoyed yourself at the tournament.

Player-4: You and megaFox were crazy in teams.

Pyledriver: Comb with a fist.

JUJ: Thanks for hosting everything man. It was all too good. Food was amazing.

Laurel: You've gotten better against me. Keep it up!

=====

See everyone again soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dat Houston.

Suspect

Smash Hero
come on slush, you're better than that :/

edit: lol at the "better players" all getting byes first round

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
edit: lol at the "better players" all getting byes first round
It's called seeding. Learn it.

No shoutout from espy? </3

:059:
Holy ****, I totally didn't realize it.

...but we almost never talked at all :(
The Ganon match with you and Leaf was hilarious though. Highlight of my tournament experience was Quad Ganon on Temple.

So good.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Gnes You took out mula again! You shouldve hyped pokemanz with me, there was so much grape. And we still haven't played yet D;

Trela I'm glad I didn't keep suiciding this time, our set seemed a little closer. Can't wait to play you again :)

Espy You overcame the falco! Sorry about annoying you during your Trela set.

Ozz I love playing against you. My favorite matches of the tourney. Can't wait to hang again <3

K Prime You ***** me in our friendlies, idk how you lost to Ozz's marth x) We should hang hour long friendlies alot more often.

Jerm We didn't play at all :(

JustinKamikaze I wanted to play a bunch of friendlies after the tourney, but you had left already :(

Poltergust Yoshi is phat. I gotta find a way to kill you before 200% every stock.

Paw Dang, 9th? Not even on the SAPR! I'm gonna be sad if goofer passes you anyway x)

megaFox I've avoided you again, I don't wanna lose to the new razer x) Come to smashfests!

Mr. *** We didn't talk at all this tourney :(

Leaf We didn't play!!! ghflsjkggdf;gdfs Sorry about the 3stock, that's just painful. You were laughing so hard lol

Sync HARD ****! Love hanging out with you, the lulz always happen. And OMFG at that Pursuit, I came so many buckets.

Big Papi Your hair looked so funny x)

KoN That scoop against JUJ was crazy

Yami Don't worry, everyone does bad at their first few tournies. You'll get better quick if you keep at it and attend more smashfests/tournies.

Player-4 DOOD. I felt so bad about that Ice Fang :( Next time let me house you! <333

Pyledriver I felt bad about our set. I don't think you were in tourney mode yet. I get scared that your going to beat me like you always do in friendlies.

Big Boss Nothing to be ashamed of, you lost to good people.

JUJ OMG Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH for hosting this. Singles was fun, everything ran soothly, and THE FOOD! I dreamed about more hot dogs cuz it
was so amazing.

Laurel Your getting better. I promise that you are. Just keep at it, your going to make that huge pass soon.

Slush Your better than this, I thought you'd do really good at this :(

I'll start uploading matches on my youtube account today.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Holy ****, I totally didn't realize it.

...but we almost never talked at all :(
The Ganon match with you and Leaf was hilarious though. Highlight of my tournament experience was Quad Ganon on Temple.

So good.
It's no problem. It just means I'll have to come back to SA again :)

And yeah, Qaud Ganon on Temple was too funny. Couldn't stop laughing in that match.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush Your better than this, I thought you'd do really good at this :(
I got no practice, busy with school work instead (And ****ty life). Also hardly any friendlies until Doubles was almost over.
For matches I got MorningStar/Snake, don't know the match up yet but I know I can't win against snakes yet. And BlueJay/Mario I could've beaten him but made mistake of suiciding twice on both rounds.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Thanks for putting up the thread. I got home from work tired will post shout outs later. btw Espy do you think you can post pokemon results?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
1. JUJ
2. Player 4
3. Sync
4. Trela
5. Noel
6. Big Boss

Was it something along those lines? I can't remember for the life of me. I had actually deleted the Pokemon file because I didn't think I was going to need to post up the results.

...my bad.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No, he didn't, Nike.
He wanted to be switched with Slush or Leaf.
Yeah, I didn't want to fight my own partner 2nd round. That would have been really stupid. That's why I asked to be switched with someone else.

By the way, I think I learned the Sonic match-up now. I'm coming for you, Espy! (As long as I don't suicide at 8% again)

:069:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dat Pokemon...how do I Stealth Rock?

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
1. JUJ
2. Player 4
3. Sync
4. Trela
5. Noel
6. Big Boss

Was it something along those lines? I can't remember for the life of me. I had actually deleted the Pokemon file because I didn't think I was going to need to post up the results.

...my bad.
I'm pretty sure it was something like...

1. JUJ
2. Player 4
3. Noel
4., 5., 6. = I wouldn't know.

I figured I was dead last, but not if Trela & Sync got more than 1 win.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Polt did get a bye first round. He had me to face first round :)

Anyways...

Leaf: Thanks for driving me and teaming with me! Pikachu/Wolf wasn't a bad combination at all. BRINSTAR!

Sync: HOOTHOOT! I can't believe we got home alive. So many dead ends.

Ozz: Your Fox looks pretty good, keep it up. Sucks that you got home so late though.

Trela: Don't worry about getting last in pokemon, it happens.

Espy and K Prime: Those ganon matches were too good. We should do that again if we face in doubles.

Poltergust: It's just one tourny and you didn't do horrible. Don't be salty about suiciding, it happens to everyone.

Big Boss and Kon: Fun team matches. Snake is weird in teams. Half the time I see him completely open to edgeguard.

Blue Jay: Good to see you again after all this time. I can't believe we played so many matches and didn't realize who the other was. I kept wondering why I was doing bad against a Mario until I found out it was you.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
And they gave it a 5% accuracy boost in B/W...gay.

Trela got dead last from what I heard.
Probably. I didn't get to play him because P4 and them had to leave, but I would've beaten him anyway. ;)

~~~~~

Shout-outs:

Gnes: It was cool to formally meet you. Maybe I can steal you for friendlies sometime.

Trela:
Wish we were able to play in Pokemon. I would've beaten you and took your hat!

Espy: I didn't see any of your matches, but good **** beating Ozz after losing to him.

Ozz & Jerm: GGs in Doubles, guys. Wish I could've played you guys in friendlies.

K Prime: Dat match against megaFox's Falco. Tasty.

JustinKamikaze: Finally got to play you in friendlies. GGs in Doubles.

Poltergust: GGs in Doubles.

Paw: 9th place and not even on the SAPR. Half the PR didn't place that high!

megaFox: I really need to snatch you up and play you when you come to our smashfests. You legitemately ***** me in our set.

Nike: You're beating Trela next time -- calling it! Also, I could've beaten P4, but I was making dumb mistakes (too many spot-dodges & air-dodges).

Mr ***: I didn't see any of your matches, but amazing friendlies pre-tourney. :)

Leaf: I REALLY wish I beat P4 because I would've faced you in tourney and got my rematch! :mad:

Sync: Keep practicing w/Falco if you plan on dropping Snake. Thanks for the confidence in my next Falco MU.

Big Papi (Ethan?): Nice to meet ya, dude. We should play friendlies some time!

KoN!: Good **** in Doubles. We're definitely getting better.

Yami: Didn't play you at all.

Player-4: Great set in Brawl, but I think I was over-confident in our set because I know the MK MU pretty well. $5 MM @ MLG Dallas fasho.

Pyledriver:
I'm going MK on you next tourney, dag.

Big Boss:
Keep scrubbing out. Why are you even on the SAPR?!

Blue Jay: Didn't pla you at all.

JUJ: Thanks for everything... seriously! You're the man & good **** beating P4 in Pokemon. Called it!

Laurel: Obviously getting better. Keep it up! <3

KRD Sonic:
Nice Wolf; good **** on Brinstar.

Slush:
You need to find a way to calm down or get in tourney mode because you seem to get nervous and make mistakes, but it happens.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Shout-outs:

Slush:
You need to find a way to calm down or get in tourney mode because you seem to get nervous and make mistakes, but it happens.
I usually don't get nervous. Just I somehow do bad when noones watching/Cheering. But when people do watch I play better even if they're cheering against me.
As for getting in tourney mode, watching (new) Combo videos of characters that interest me (Nothing in S-B tier those bore me enough to quit the game for today) usually gets me into a tourney kinda mood. It works for Gears of War 2 that's for sure.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
hella fun tourny juj

1= Gnes- ggs i know what you were thinking "did this ***** really just really just challenge me to Diddy ditto?"

2=trela- good friendlies. stop beating espy.

3=Espy-good job on stopping houston from taking all our money.

4=Ozz-didnt see much of your matches, keep using falco !

5=Kprime-didnt see any of your matches beside the ones vs megafox you didnt see that C4 really?

5=Jerm- did you ever find your glasses?

7=JustinKamikaze-cool seeing you, ggs in doubles

7=polt-ggs in double.

9=Paw+ you placed higher than me how? seriously good job.

9=Meganfox- i never been so scared to play an 8 year old

9=nike- i didnt see any of your sets or really here you hype **** either. however good job on beating....... *checks bracket* WAIT YOU ONLY HAD 1 WIN AND YOU PLACE HIGHER THAN ME!?! WTF

9=MRNIG-good job on kicking my diddys *** on FD twice. also good job on 9th (actually working for it)

13=Leaf- always good to see you. ggs in double. good friendlies.

13=Sync-dont drop snake! Falco so gay

13=bigpapi- you said you dont even get on the boards so no shout out :p

13=KoN!= judging by your bracket you did exactly as expected good job :bee:

17=Yami-sorry i didnt play or talk to you:embarrass:

17=P4-^This

17=pyle- lol at the lesnar fight and lol at themed doubles.

17=BigBoss- you can get them next time. we gonna **** so hard in teams!

17=Bluejay-Mario dittos FTW!

17=JuJ- you are the most awesome host ever, love your house, love your parents, love your dog, love you! (no homo)

17=laurel-thanks for the smokes. you did well against Mrnig.

17=KRDsonic- when i heard i was gonna play you i was like i got this, espypracticeisgonnahelp, but then you pick Wolf lol very misleading name. ggs in doubles too.

25=Slush- im convinced TIO program hates you because it only chose to give you dead last place.

Kyle- always nice talking to you.

Jrugs- you have will power man i would have beat the **** out of kwan.

shippo you forgot to mention how our boys did in doubles?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
hella fun tourny juj

25=Slush- im convinced TIO program hates you because it only chose to give you dead last place.
I agree to this. It either pairs me up to a cities best player, or I get Snake/MK. Rather not search every tournament and prove my point but doesn't matter.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
he only got 25th because everyone else got a bye 1st round losers except him.

shoutouts-

9: Paw - Not even on the PR.

1: Gnes - Good stuff, our friendlies were fun. ****ing armor pieces.

3: Espy - 90% isnt bad :D

4: Ozz - friendlies were fun, you are right i need to not pivot grab as much :p

5: K Prime - **** you

5: Jerm - i'm going to play you, one day :<

7: JustinKamikaze - ***** me, i need to learn that mk matchup ;_;

9: megaFox - my son! i'm proud. i almost had to disown you for punishing that down b i did onto stage, but its ok

9: Nike - i really didnt see you play at this tournament, but i heard you did ok vs polt? good ****

9: Mr. *** - Freestar

13: Leaf - <3. keep at it, our set was pretty close

13: Sync - mah dude, that last match on brinstar was too close. I love talking and stuff, im coming for you in pokemon now

13: KoN - Good job scooping Juj

17: Yami - first tournament right? everyone does bad their first tournament. You arent terrible, read up on your character and practice, you'll be amazing in no time

17: Player-4 - good stuff in doubles, we need to friendly

17: Pyledriver - This guy

17: Big Boss - You got this, i see so much potential in your snake.

17: JUJ - thanks for the tournament man, and the delicious food. and the fight. <3

17: Laurel - Good **** making me rage quit

17: KRDSonic - nice wolf

25: Slush - It's ok, just learn and stuff.

JUJ

Smash Cadet
thanks to all that showed up to this tourney. special thanks to everyone who helped setup and brought setups.

Gnes- Too chill, and too good!

Trela- Nice job in the tourny, do some more research and you will be scary in pokemon too!

Espy- Good job repping SA amongst Houstons finest you still manage to come away with
third, amazing!!

Ozz- Nice seing you there, didn''t play friendlies though:(

Kprime- Good **** as always nice set with Megafox.

Jerm- One of the chillist cats I know, I might have to join you guys for some herbal
suplaments next time:).....jk

Justin Kamikaze- Glad you took the time to come up to this. it was good having you, hope you had a good time.

Polt- Stop beating me:mad:, but seriously nice of you to come down.

Paw+- Good **** stepping it up. I wanna see you on the ext PR.

Megafox- You are the future!!!!

Nike- Fun friendlies as ussual, thanks for all the help setting up and stuff.

Mr. ***- Didn't play you but don't let Megafox take your place as best snake.

Leaf- Good to see ya, we didn't play though.

Sync- Our pokemon match was close, I thought you had me a couple of times. keep it up.

Kon- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvrI3wy_TGk&feature=related

Yami- Nice seeing another pika, please come back and play more tournies:)

P4- Dude pokemon was crazy, glad I could even up the professor battles ( with the help of a little hax). Please comeback for UU tourny, make some more money lol.

Pyle- Don't sweat it you will get back up there, and thanks for finding our remote.

BigBoss- You will be better once you have your team, good job knocking out noel though. You saved a three way tie madness.

Laurel- Nice seeing you, don't leave us:(. Keep up the practice and come back and ****!

KRDsonic- Didn't get to play we should friendly sometime.

Slush- Glad u made it, don't fret this was a tough tourny

Laurel

Smash Ace
who took my SD card out of my wii? tough **** if you don't like the music on halberd, spheal with it or mute it.

Gnes

Smash Master
Pre-shoutouts to everyone that played friendlies with me...THANKS!!!!
Since i usually have no time to practice brawl it really got me back into it.

Espy-Ur getting better :). And u and kprime are so gay, I was so tired and u guys+trela just kept gangraping me :(.

Kprime-Fun friendlies and good shiz against megafox. Thought u were gonna lose after game 1 lol. Also ur SO GAY in teams lmao.

Trela-Me and dojo agree, YOUR A ***ET!!!! Welcome to the club. WF's was intense. I gotta figure out something to lengthen the gap, I HATE CLOSE MATCHES ^_^

Jerm-Stop randomly doing bad bro, we both know that u should have least gotten third after the brokeness u displayed at phase. Get it together, we need u for mlg dallas :)

David-Super fun friendlies, u give up too fast man. Keep learning matchups and practicing and u'll keep getting better

BlueJ-Legit *** trip and u got **** *** deductions skills. "The pizza wont be as hot....." LMAO

Laura-Your marth isn't that bad, u just got a few bad habits that alot of marth players have, even mike. Keep improving. Also, stop being so salty :(

Paw-Lmao literally 0-death with your armor lololol. Super fun friendlies, you do alot of good things. Keep it up :).

Random Black guy who teamed with Paw but dont his name-Ur chill dude. And i think u f-smashed trela, cant remember lol.

JUJ-thanks for hosting and your family is TOO CHILL. I'll definitely come to everyone one of your tourney.

Big Boss-We'll definitely get some matches in next time

Polt-Fun friendlies, learned some new stuff yoshi can do, not that i would need that knowledge lmao.

Justin-Your mk is actually alot better than i thought. Probably on dphat's lvl ^_^. Come to houston tourneys, land of the mk slayers :)

Nike-ur so cute...and i smell so good :). Do better next time!!!!

Megafox-come to more tourneys please kekekeke

IKon-diddy dittos!!!!!! Your diddy wasn't too bad :).

Sync-I am gnes, and i main fliphop and sync and mew2king

Ozz-NOOOOOOO....THE BIRD HAS BEEN SHOT!!!!!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1 (in my heart): Little Cesar's Girl ($1,000,000) [Pizza] - You must have wanted the train to follow me to HEB :redface:
1: Gnes ($150.00) [Diddy Kong] - Best friendlies ever, and super pro driving on the way back. luh yu <3
2: Trela ($75.00) [Lucario] - SWEET!
3: Espy ($25.00) [Sonic] - Why are our first games so good and the second games so dumb!? :(
4: Ozz [Falco/Marth/Fox] - Megafox was on dat ***
5: K Prime [Pikachu] - You gay for you what did to that poor little Megafox :(
5: Jerm [Toon Link] - You gay
7: JustinKamikaze [Meta Knight] - GGs
7: Poltergust [Yoshi] - Polt, you're such a nice guy
9: Paw - GGs in teams! WE must friendly more
9: megaFox - Dude you are really good. I'm happy we teamed and had a lot of fun! Keep going to tournyes, you'll do nothing but improve!
9: Nike - SCOOPS! You my fav SA smasher for sure <3
9: Mr. *** - Lol why you so chill?
13: Leaf - Keep improving, I need to relearn the Pika MU
13: Sync - We shall play Poke pokes soon my son
17: Player-4 - bleh
17: Pyledriver - GGs, I can't believe I got Fsmashed >_<
17: Big Boss - Fun set! I look forward to our MM ^_^
17: Blue Jay - You know that pizza won't be as hot when we get back?
17: JUJ - HAX! Lmao your tourneys are some of my favorite, no lie. House is legit, so many set ups, and family is super chill. Good ****.
17: Laurel - Why you so mean to me :(

Top Bottom