• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 2: Houston, TX RESULTS

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Insane Triumph 2 Results

Congratulations to Darkrain and DoH/Darkrain for winning singles and doubles, respectively!!!

Doubles:

1: DoH and Darkrain
2: Cloud & Vash
3: Fro & Broly
4: MT & Tirno
5: TSC & Jake
5: JF & Rayz
7: Noc & Jos1
7: Swift & LG
9: Chocolate Jew
9: Grin & Lactose
9: Phish and womp

Singles:

1: Darkrain
2: DoH
3: Rayzorium
4: Broly
5: Vash
5: JF
7: Tirno
7: TSC
9: Jake
9: Cloud
9: Fro
9: Jos1
13: Noc
13: dilling
13: MT
13: Swift
17: L.G
17: ROYGBIV
17: WMD
17: Lactose
17: Chris
17: Foof
17: Gar
17: Velox
25: Frisbie
25: Chocolate Thunder
25: Womp
25: Grin

Broly

Smash Lord
GOOD **** to Rayz for getting that rust off in time to make 3rd. i admit i underestimated you and got ***** for it. GGS

Houston- thanks for the tournament and hosting a great Melee turnout.

Austin- GET WRECKED na ggs to all, love hanging out and playing friendlies with each one of ya'll.

Dallas- nice seeing you guys. good stuff winning both tournies

MT_

Smash Ace
Ohhh yeahhhhhhh Cloud ***** me so hard in doubles...

Vids will be on channel flippityfloppity I think.

Ohhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

MT_

Smash Ace
Hey guys when you're Fox at 2 stock and the Puff (1 stock 60%) up throws you, where do you DI the rest????

Cloud? anyone?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Had to work two double shifts this weekend, so there was no way I was getting it all covered. Plus after losing 4 days of work from TO6--and placing horribly due to noobiness--I wasn't ready to sacrifice another paycheck.

MT_

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

1: Darkrain - Good **** winning and thanks for making the trip down to Houston. Hopefully it was worth your time. Thanks for the friendlies too! Let's play more next time.
2: DoH - Good **** beat Rayz and taking teams etc. Thanks for making the trip down to support Texas smash! And fun friendlies. I want more of your peach next time =P (no one plays peach in Texas except you!!)
3: Rayzorium - Thanks for letting me stay that night and thanks for taking me out of bracket LOL. Do it now Rayz!! AND thanks for winning me $5 =P
4: Broly - Way to **** me in that moneymatch Broly and in teams haha. Good **** on your placement and thanks for the tips (CC->shine ftw). I'm gonna work on my Marth more and also how to play vs Marth and next time I won't be so easy!!
5: Vash - Fun friendlies and ****** me in doubles... haha good to see that RGV could make it fun as always. OHHH YEAHHH
5: JF - ***** playing sheik in our match LOL but yea good **** on 5th and stuff and thanks for the ride!! DO IT NOW!!!
7: Tirno - DO IT NOW GOHAN!!!....no, he has to suffer more!!
7: TSC - Fun friendly (the only one we played LOL) whenever we play the matches are always so **** close!! If you didn't want to MM we could have just pride-matched or whatever =P. Next time!
9: Jake - Fun match in teams and thanks for the advice against Broly/Fro (going Marth was ****... haha) and fun friendlies dawg let's play more next time and GGs.
9: Cloud - ***** me so hard in doubles and crews............... OHHHYEAHh
9: Fro - Fun chilling at the tournament and teams lol. We should have played some friendlies!
9: Jos1 - You suck!!!!!!!!!
13: Noc - Good seeing you there man, fun friendlies. This time we didn't meet in tournament finally LOL
13: dilling - Good **** on the tournament, bad **** on holding it up for 2 hours LOL. But yeah, fun friendlies and thanks for running another awesome and successful tournament!
13: MT - YOU SUCK get better newb
17: Chris - Fun link =P
17: Foof - Hey fun matches man I hope to see you keep coming to future tournaments! You're pretty good.
17: Velox - Didn't get to play friendlies unfortunately but we will next time...!
25: Chocolate Thunder - Think we played in doubles? Fun set!
25: Grin - Fun set in singles haha. Keep playing and get better so we can play again next time on a more even level. Looking forward to see how you improve.

Pawl - Fun friendlies (sorry we didn't get to play that many! I WAS SCARED TO START LOSING TO YOUR GANON AFTER YOU WARMED UP LOL naw jk but wanted to see crews finish)

To all of Houston that didn't show - shame on you guys lol. SHOW UP NEXT TIME!! Mouf, Tarzan, Sybawave, Oscar, and others...lookin' at you!!

AWESOME tournament, hope to come again next time. Good **** to everyone there.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:
Pawl - Fun friendlies (sorry we didn't get to play that many! I WAS SCARED TO START LOSING TO YOUR GANON AFTER YOU WARMED UP LOL naw jk but wanted to see crews finish)
Man I was getting frustrated! Go Fox next time :p

I was trying to remember what I used to do against Sybawave's Marth, but I'm all stuck in Falcon/Falco/Fox mode now.

Top Bottom