• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MGC Championship Vegas 2010

Hyro

Smash Lord
LMFAO @ All of this :laugh:

The part that I found absurdly hilarious is that Chesse said he got destroyed in the qualifier by M2K who used Lucario game 2 -dead-

My *** Lee Martin was putting in work :laugh:
hahahahaha

napZzz

Smash Hero
why isn't this locked yet, there isn't even an argument

ally/m2k won money, and did what they wanted with it. Sucks for cheese/chibo for being ***s and not getting any because of it

only reason ya'll wanted money is because you were too booty to even get close to reaching any in the first place

Prawn

Smash Master
isnt it true that some of the people complaining only got in cause they didnt tell anyone about the qualifiers or whatever?

serves em right imo

HAT

Smash Ace
i don't mean to be an *******, and i don't even mean to talk ****.

however, after reading this sentence, i quite literally felt nauseous.

Chibo said:
We had obviously decided to award more to the higher places. We had tossed around a couple ideas of splits, such as $2500 for first and $580 for the rest, among other ideas.
the fact that you two, Chibo and Cheese, easily the two worst players at the tournament (not even me being a ****, that's just true), had "decided" to "award" more money to the people who were going to win, and the fact that you think that somehow it's alright to assume that someone else's hard-earned money is going to easily go into your pocket through ****** diplomacy makes me both furious and confused.

i personally have primarily stopped playing smash because almost every devoted player in the smash community is so unbelievably naive and genuinely stupid that it hurts me to even think you people exist.

i haven't been on smashboards in such a long time, and coming back to see a situation like this just makes me infinitely more appalled.

you people digust me.

Prawn

Smash Master
HAT i agree which is why i just troll the bad ones and take their existences as sources of humor :awesome:

T0MMY

Smash Master
How about nobody splits, they just play the game.
If someone needs money, ask your friends and see if they'll help out. If not, sucks. If so, you got some good friends.
The players should be glad they got sponsored, because there's plenty of players who have to go through quite an ordeal just to get somewhere and play.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
How about nobody splits, they just play the game.
If someone needs money, ask your friends and see if they'll help out. If not, sucks. If so, you got some good friends.
this is basically exactly what happened lol.

No that's not really why
In the end, you and I both know it is. Had everyone gotten free money we still would have not "followed the guidelines of competitive gaming," therefore by that logic everyone would have been dropped which you know would not have happened. Nobody would have been dropped if we all split.

Top Bottom