• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Honestly, we should all just beat the snot out of Cheese LULZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
Like he deserves it forreal. Disqualifying because someone is Canadian? Disqualifying for someone pausing? Disqualifying someone because they took a trip to Australia? Dude, no one likes you.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Also, he should definitely be careful of who he decides to say things to, because that whole DQing Ally for being Canadian ordeal, is just completely out of line, and lucky for him, Ally doesn't look like the type to go ape nuts on his face.

Asa

Smash Hero

if you don`t bring proof of american citizenship to a tourney you`re not even allowed to enter

+1

BigLøu

Smash Lord
However unfortunate these events are, I can't really say anything since every time I talk to cheese he's chill with me.

I'll just wait till everything clears up

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
lol^^^ this guy love the amount of sarcasm i am reading this with

ninja'd, talking aboutalmost legendary

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Like he deserves it forreal. Disqualifying because someone is Canadian? Disqualifying for someone pausing? Dude, no one likes you.
...implying Cheese doesn't have friends who'd stomp u keyboard warriors, homo

I MEAN JUST SAYIN DAWG, I HURD HE'S STRAPPED

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Honestly, the more I think about the more props to cheese 6k pot everyone else had a split so they knew they wouldn't get money. Yeah I'm getting people DQ'd especially after dropping 500 in Vegas.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
He does what ever it takes to win. More people should be like him.
Theres a point at which, it stops becoming competitive, and starts becoming being a douchebag. If I poked you in the eye you'd be less likely to beat me at smash brothers, is that ok?

If I hacked my wii to buff my character, and didn't tell anyone about it, and only played on my wii at tournaments, would that be ok?

If I slipped laxatives in your food before our match, would that be ok?

I'm just trying to illustrate a point here. The mentality that "he does whatever it takes to win and that should be respected" is a falsehood if you don't have perspective.

Cheese's father never got around to teaching him sportsmanship.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Theres a point at which, it stops becoming competitive, and starts becoming being a douchebag. If I poked you in the eye you'd be less likely to beat me at smash brothers, is that ok?
Na, it would be more like yelling and screaming in my ear while I'm CG you with IC....oh wait that's what MikeHaze did....lesson people a scum bags who gives a **** ?

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Man...you gotta suck a whoooole lotta **** to try to dq ally for being canadian. Congrats on being the number one ****tiest smasher. I mean you were known as a ****ty guy before but man...you finally did it. You made it known that YOU are the absolute worst.

tl:dr Eat a ****

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
How would you know? You don't travel anywhere. :awesome:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243846

don't need to travel if it was posted on the internet. nice try though mangz.

Man...you gotta suck a whoooole lotta **** to try to dq ally for being canadian. Congrats on being the number one ****tiest smasher. I mean you were known as a ****ty guy before but man...you finally did it. You made it known that YOU are the absolute worst.

tl:dr Eat a ****

Cheese for president!.

Zephil

Smash Ace
Cheese then tried to DQ Mew2king by saying "OH SO HOW'D YOU ENTER THE WIFI TOURNAMENT FROM AUSTRALIA? THERE'S NO WIFI THERE." Once again the TO didn't care.

quoted from the mikehaze blog

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey, if a guy does stupid stuff at tournaments he hosts, how about you just don't go to his tournaments instead of making a hate-thread here.

Kthx.

also, we do have wifi in Aus, the kangaroos carry wireless routers in their pouches.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
To clarify Mic, Cheese wasn't the host. But Cheese was doing stupid stuff.

However to the rest of you, Smashboards does not condone physical threats on anyone, joke or otherwise. In previous cases we have instantly applied temporary bans before, so please don't go around making threads inciting physical violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom