• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PrimeTime Trailer

Brookman

Smash Hero
Very sweet execution. Did you play home run contest by any chance??

I just feel like the people you're playing are inexperienced.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Very sweet execution. Did you play home run contest by any chance??

I just feel like the people you're playing are inexperienced.
lol the bombs... but no i didnt really play homerun contest. I cant really play without a cstick.
The players probably look inexperienced because these clips are over a year old, everyones gotten better.
ugh

just leave the samus vids to the big boys, mmkay pumpkin?
mad cuz i stylin'

C!Z

Smash Lord
LOL as soon as you wanna stop impressing these nobodies Andy, start doin some legit ****. Nobody wants to see you edge guarding someone, then you letting them get back on the stage and you just killing em afterwards lol. Combos son, not strings or consecutive hits. I ain't hatin, just sayin what's on all the big boys minds.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
LOL as soon as you wanna stop impressing these nobodies Andy, start doin some legit ****. Nobody wants to see you edge guarding someone, then you letting them get back on the stage and you just killing em afterwards lol. Combos son, not strings or consecutive hits. I ain't hatin, just sayin what's on all the big boys minds.
Ya you're right though, thx for the criticism

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
"Hey Hugs" must've spoiled me then, cuz I thought it was tight LOL.

Actually my biggest complaint was the choppy *** framerate.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Don't get me wrong some of it was tight. It's just the strung along clips that are nothin more than a kill that get to me. <3 Andy

Top Bottom