• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
BRAWL DOUBLES (13 entrants)
1: Harold and Kumar (Jon? + Sushi-Man) ($70.00)
2: We Got It In (Shady Penguin + Kadaj) ($40.00)
3: We Don't Play This Game But We Gonna **** (Dr. Peepee + Everlasting Yay) ($10.00)
4: Tall *****s Wit Big ***** (Snap + TKbro)
5: Smacktricks (Foxy + KillerSOS)
5: LDPK and Cory (LDPK + Cory)
7: The Kids (Stingers + Jim)
7: California Rolls (Mizu + TheGODehT)
9: Burlington Coat Factory (Stockfield + Fyre)
9: Southern Pines (Seth + Ragnarok)
9: Team Inferior Brother (Twitch + Uncle)
9: Arc and Werk (Arc + Werk)
13: It's Not Rocket Science (RocketPSIence + Ben)

BRAWL SINGLES (32 entrants)
1: Sushi-Man ($45.00) :metaknight:
1: Kadaj ($45.00) :marth: :metaknight: :snake:
3: Stingers ($15.00) :rob:
4: Dr. Peepee ($5.00) :marth:
5: Ilove ($5.00) :dedede:
5: Shady Penguin ($5.00) :snake:
7: Legendary Pikachu :pikachu2:
7: Jon? :falco:
9: Zeru Barton :falco: :wario: :snake: :diddy:
9: Ragnarok :dk2: :metaknight:
9: Seth :metaknight: :dk2:
9: Cory :dedede:
13: Stockfield :rob: :snake:
13: Fyre :pit:
13: Everlasting Yay :snake:
13: KillerSOS :olimar: :lucario: :metaknight:
17: A Janky *** Name (Smith) :toonlink:
17: Ben (p.i.) :random:
17: Shimoru :random:
17: Arc the Fallen :toonlink: :falcon:
17: Foxy :dk2: :metaknight:
17: Twitch :random:
17: TheGODehT :random:
17: TKbro :kirby2:
25: Ocean :random:
25: Moophobia :random:
25: Werk :samus2:
25: Stark (Snap) :wario:
25: Mizu :snake: :metaknight:
25: Uncle :dk2: :bowser2:
25: Cake? :random:
25: RocketPSIence :lucas: :gw:
25: ZeldaRox :zelda: :shiek:

BRAWL LOWTIER SINGLES (16 entrants)
1: Kadaj ($25.00) :luigi2: :shiek:
1: Shady Penguin ($25.00) :wolf: :yoshi2:
3: RocketPSIence ($5.00) :lucas:
4: Twitch :shiek:
5: Arc the Fallen :falcon: :samus2:
5: Ilove :ike: :bowser2: :ganondorf:
7: Legendary Pikachu :random:
7: Stingers :random:
9: Stockfield :luigi2:
9: Foxy :ganondorf:
9: Uncle :bowser2:
9: Werk :samus2:
13: Cake? :random:
13: Stark :ike:
13: Seth :random:
13: ZeldaRox :zelda: :shiek:
:

NCSU Smach Stacks round 9

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'll shout people out later

I didn't really plan to actually tourney this weekend but i surely did have fun

SOOOOO CLOSE TO PLACING TOP 3

PP FOR POWERRANKINGS REGARDLESS IF HE WANT IT OR NOT!

also I no johns but I was super bored by the time I got to singles and then when I lost to stock I just didn't wanna play anymore...lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we just used all of D tier and below.

ggs to (basically) everyone I played at this. I had a lot of fun. Sushi and Kadaj, you're on my hit list. Both of your MKs are just too **** hard. I've got a lot of work to do.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Yay for my first local in an uber long time. Had fun with this.
Shout outs:

TKO: It was fun hanging out with you. Thanks for the ride.
Kadaj: Always nice seeing you.
Ragnarok: You're still my favoritest Ragnarok. Though you're on my hit list for next time. >:3
PP: You're always so nice to me. Thanks a lot for the Marth training.
Keith: We need to play more.
Shady: You're always right. T.T
Stock: <3 you, but I'm prettier than you.
Mini Stock: Sooo cute! X3
Smith: Keep rockin that metal mouth.
Ocean: Finally got to see the face behind the kitty.
Josh: You looked uber spiffy. Good ****.
Maria: Thanks for being so nice to me. ^_^
Twitch: You're cute too.
Zeldarox: Thanks for saving the tourney.
Uncle: Gimme your lunch money.
Foxy: I missed you.

I <3 you all and I'm looking forward to attending more locals.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Sushi-Man - Stop being so nice, stop splitting with Kadaj.

Kadaj - Good stuff like always man. Just told Sushi to stop splitting with you so now you have to work harder for the money lol.

Stingers - So jealous of how good your ROB is compared to mine, good ****.

Dr. PP - I hate you, I will definitely be going Snake on you next time.

Ilove - Good stuff doing so well, I wished we had played at this.

Shady Penguin - You Better be scared for my ROB was way too close in beating you. He will next time.

LDPK - Thanks for the practice, I hate Pikachu.

Keith - Wish our set had been recorded. I will keep improving and be NC's best just wait.

Seth - We will eventually do our MM, good games though.

Fyre - Thanks for partnering with me. We need to figure out what we are doing wrong.

Ben MN - Good games at this. Definitely want to play your MK again.

Foxy - Thanks for hosting, we didn't play at this though.

TKbrO - Good set, I thought you had me.

Zelda - Thanks for letting us play there.

Good Games to everyone else I played.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wolf's only problem would be Shiek and even then that's not much of a problem lmao.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Foxy said this was pretty much a test to see who we should keep in low tiers. He pretty much said that Luigi was going. Sheik and Wolf were iffy.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stockfield, I'd advise against that if I were you. That Ali training made me good vs snake. You'd have to be really gay and shield camp and stuff to win. I suggest sticking to rob honestly.

You're getting better though dude, but somehow I got better too, so don't think you aren't making progress. =)

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Stockfield, I'd advise against that if I were you. That Ali training made me good vs snake. You'd have to be really gay and shield camp and stuff to win. I suggest sticking to rob honestly.

You're getting better though dude, but somehow I got better too, so don't think you aren't making progress. =)
Thanks man.

I will probably still try atleast once with Snake though.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
After the tournament I was taking Sushi and Jon back to state when we decided to stop at mcdonald's to eat at 2 am. After we finished eating we were headed back to my car which was parked near the drive through window. On the way out a lady dressed in some sort of generically slutty black halloween costume sitting in the passenger seat of an suv that was next in line in the drive through yelled out her window to us "Boys, let me get some nugs!"

The things running through my mind of what she meant by nugs were almost too much to handle. Everyone sort of looked at her confused. I was immediately thinking nugs of chronic. Seth was thinking chicken nuggets. As we walked more towards my car and away from her I couldn't help but to notice her hand gesture. She had her palm up with her fingers in a cupping motion. I immediately realized what she was trying to represent.

I started walking away from the group of people I was with towards this total stranger. As I got closer to the car I saw a man in the driver seat laughing. This comforted me as I approached vulnerably alone from the rest of the gang. I got next to the passenger side window she was at and her arm reached out. She seemed to be struggling so I stood up higher and with my hands on my hips proclaimed daringly "YOU WON'T!"

She accepted the challenge and extended her arm farther out the window and fondled my scrotum with the care of a drunken anonymously disguised socialite. Needless to say it was with extreme care. She politely said thank you and I told her to have a nice night as I proceeded to walk to my car.

On the way to state afterwords everyone in the car couldn't stop laughing. Someone asked me how she looked. I said she didn't look bad to which Seth replied she didn't look that hot either. I said she wasn't hot enough for me to try to get her number or anything, but I would let her grab my nuts.
I just had to do it.

Foxy

Smash Master
tara only goes to tournaments to comment on everyone's appearance. true story.

at your first tournament back with brawl i saw you 3 stock shady in about 1 to 2 minutes... yeah. it was disgusting. don't go snake.

Thanks man.

I will probably still try atleast once with Snake though.
see above.

I just had to do it.
goddayum i absolutely love trevor

Woah, who's this Bowser player?
Uncle? He's been going to tournaments for probably at least a year and always getting better, now he's sticking to mainly Bowser and some DK... he still hasn't placed "highly" at a local, but at MLG Raleigh he went 4-2 or 3-2 (don't remember, but he started with 3 straight wins) using only Bowser.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I got a c/p, with mains added by me.

Winners' bracket
Defeated Mudvayne91 (Fox)
Lost to Cloudstealth (Marth, it's Chaz)

Losers' bracket
Defeated CpE_Wahoo (Pikachu)
Defeated elicookie (Ike)
Lost to toobusy2care (Wario)

Overall placing: 65/148

That was my bracket path. Since I was a very low seed (Every person I faced had a higher seed than me), I got no byes whatsoever and mostly faced unknowns. My performance wasn't impressive, but it wasn't bad either, especially considering I used Bowser for almost every game.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So you're the Bowser who got CG'd by toobusytocare then, huh? I remember hearing about that. :(

You should post more on the Bowser boards--we're always looking for people who actually play Bowser, haha.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
So you're the Bowser who got CG'd by toobusytocare then, huh? I remember hearing about that. :(

You should post more on the Bowser boards--we're always looking for people who actually play Bowser, haha.
lol, people actually talked about it? I'm famous! (not)

I really wanted to CG him back, but I never managed to grab him. :(

I went G&W game 2 and did better, but still lost. Anyway, I'll definitely be around the Bowser boards, especially now that they seem to be reviving somewhat.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
lol, people actually talked about it? I'm famous! (not)

I really wanted to CG him back, but I never managed to grab him. :(

I went G&W game 2 and did better, but still lost. Anyway, I'll definitely be around the Bowser boards, especially now that they seem to be reviving somewhat.
Wario's pretty tricky to grab--I find jab canceled grabs are a great way to score a quick grab on Wario, depending on how they DI it.

And come to think of it...I think I've seen your name lurking the Bowser boards not too long ago. Definitely join us in discussions--we're about to do a massive rehaul of our MU thread and could use any input you've got!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Kadaj's a ***** for using MK :L

Go Marth. Like Havok. He's better than you. And has cooler hair. And doesn't have big *** earmuffs on when he plays.

<3 Kadaj.

Top Bottom