• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial SWF user voted tier list - Done...

Browny

Smash Hater
-----
This is a restart of my User Blog of the same name, since UB is down indefinitely and I've waited 6 months, this thread will live again here :)
-----

Well there I'm calling it... no more updates, let this be considered the final version 3.0 of the list :)

It may look a little innacurate in places but I tried to make my methods as immune to bias as possible so its more accurate in some places, less in others compared to the BBR list. I think it looks alright though :)

S :metaknight:
A :snake::diddy::falco::marth::wario:
B :pikachu2::olimar::popo::lucario::dedede: :zerosuitsamus:
C :toonlink::gw::peach::fox::kirby2::rob::wolf: :sonic:
D :luigi2::pit::ike::dk2::sheik: :yoshi2:
E :ness2::pt::lucas::mario2:
F :link2::bowser2::samus2::falcon::zelda: :jigglypuff:
G :ganondorf:

For the record, personally I think sonic > rob like I know many others do but people must remember, for the 25 updates prior to the list being separated, ROB was consistantly voted higher than sonic. Only at the last sage did people change their minds and it wouldnt be fair to give him a boost because of a short-term hype.

This applies to others like Link who may look a bit too high, we was voted higher than F tier almost repeatedly for weeks.

---

I may restart this whole process again in the future, maybe after the next official BBR list. Idk, this thread struggles to remain active enough over the multiple weeks it takes.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
It would be interesting if people put personal, realistic, and reasonable reasons why they moved a specific character up or down.

+1 Olimar
+1 Sonic
- 1 Bowser

solecalibur

Smash Master
Snake -1
Diddy -1
Falco -1

(honestly think snake -3 but w/e)
It would be interesting if people put personal, realistic, and reasonable reasons why they moved a specific character up or down.

+1 Olimar
+1 Sonic
- 1 Bowser

My reasons
Snake is overrated and very little preform well in tounrys compared to other characters, very good on paper and the rise of fatal / ally still in power means he still might stay 2nd but MK is still on much higher lvl then snake when it comes to MUs and MK has a much easier time then snake

Falco - PIKAAACHUUU / Ice Climbers, let the stubborn falcos complain commence
Diddykong - ADHD has preformed well at MLG but Mks (other characters not just MK) have still proven to stomp Diddykong as his bad MUs still show up but ADHD is just that good

Browny

Smash Hater
wow this thread is gonna **** my free time hahaha oh this is gonna take a while to update...

Updated...

RECENT CHANGES
diddy falco peach tl mario jiggs ddd olimar sonic fox pika marth yoshi link yoshi jiggs falcon wolf +1
ganon bowser wario samus luigi pt snake ic -1
If this thread gets any more activity I may have to limit it to 2 votes per update rofl 27 replies in under half a day >_<

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Browny, you should make a program, or have someone make you a program, that can keep up with this so you only have to click buttons to add/subtract. XP

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Diddy +1

TL +1

Zelda-1

I personally find Diddy the 2nd biggest threat in this metagame to win a national

Toon Link should be top of mid tier

Zelda sucks way worse too.

EDIT: Sorry thought it was 3 each

Top Bottom