• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadocon Tampa 11/6/10

Mampam

Smash Ace
Very small convention compared to metrocon =(

Shadocon brawl tourney

46? entrants
Stages: Battlefield, Final destination (random)

Rules:
5 stock 8min ffa’s (sudden death counts) last 2 standing advance (later in tourney, last one standing advances)
Semi finals: (last two standing from each of the last two ffa’s randomly fight)
1v1 best 2/3 (3stock, 5mins)
Grand finals: 1v1 best 2/3 (3stock, 5mins)
1st. Mampam “Mary Pam" :laugh: :snake::metaknight::diddy:
2nd. Xdeath:metaknight:
3rd. iPresea:pika:
4th. Cstick wolf and Rollcario?

Really fun tourney tbh (ppl reactions to things that we take for granted are hilarious) despite the laggy *** flatscreen
iPresea and I dominated the brawl tv in doubles before tourney for like 2hrs (never lost a match no matter who we were or how many sd’s)
xdeath and i did the same after the tourney, but we were completely messing around xD

prize was a ticket to get into the next shadocon free lol, oh well, free tourney, free entrance is worth it xD

OverLade

Smash Hero
I would've rofl'd if SFL came all the way up just for this. At least there were hot girls at the con.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Mampam, you forgot to mention that you and I were undefeated for a couple of hours after the tournament as well haha. Double Ike is too good with those Fsmash/Counter frame traps.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Mampam, you forgot to mention that you and I were undefeated for a couple of hours after the tournament as well haha. Double Ike is too good with those Fsmash/Counter frame traps.
oh...... ill add that

i prolly forgot cause we were sandbagging so hard

Didn't Wolf make it into the Semifinals with Pikachu?
yeah........ but who was he? :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Top Bottom