• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APRD3 ~ Tempe, Arizona ~ November 6th ~ RESULTS

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles
Entrants: 25 Players
Buy in: $10 per player

1: Darklink :metaknight: ($138.00)
2: KiraFlax :pit:/:rob:/:zerosuitsamus:/:sheik:/:peach: ($69.00)
3: Mr. Jefferson (Jard/Dawei) :metaknight:/:snake:/:kirby2: ($23.00)
4: Silly Kyle :peach:
5: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
5: Tommy :snake:
7: Brett :snake:/:metaknight:/

7: DerpDaBerp :luigi2:
9: Giant :marth:/:zerosuitsamus:
9: WolfWood :kirby2:
9: RaveRemix :toonlink:
9: K9 :link2:/:falco:
13: Gah :wolf:/:lucario:
13: NocD :samus2:
13: Prime :mario2:
13: Max Falcon :rob:/:falcon:
------------------------------------------------------pools cut off------------------------------------
17: Tokyo :metaknight:
17: Yo! :kirby2:
17: WyrmHero :pit:/:toonlink:
17: Beefy :jigglypuff:
21: Charles :pit:/

21: Huevoyoshi :ness2:/:olimar:/:yoshi2:
21: Zenix :marth:
21: Chris ?
25: -Ominous-

Brawl Doubles
Entrants: 8 Teams
Buy in: $10 per team

1: Dark Negro (Darklink, KiraFlax) ($48.00)
2: One of us play gay and the other just is (Jard, Silly Kyle) ($24.00)
3: Nexus is better than both of us (Wyrm Hero, Wolf wood) ($8.00)
4: Team Team (-Ominous-, Prevv)
5: Whatever You Want (Chris, Noe)
5: psychokinetic huevos of doom (Max Falcon, Huevoyoshi)
7: Team Avondale (Iran, Taylor)
7: *shrug* (Giant, NocD)

Melee Singles
Entrants: 9 players
Buy in: $5

1: Axe :pikachu2: SPLIT ($20.00)
1: Taj :mewtwo: SPLIT($20.00)
3: Forward :fox:/:falco:/:sheik: ($5.00)
4: Silly Kyle :peach:
5: Ch3s :luigi2:/:falco:
5: The Bronze Kneecap :marth: (Tai)
7: KiraFlax :ganondorf:/:peach:
7: Rain :link2:
9: benefluence :falcon:

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
i got 9th? **** i felt like i did well, but still could have done better. Had a great time as always. Oh and wheres a link to watch the videos that got recorded?

Gah777

Smash Lord
SHOUT OUTS!

1: Darklink- The usual. Be more active in the tourney instead of rushing through your matches to play LoL.

2: KiraFlax- Good **** bro, keep working on all those random *** characters lol

3: Mr. Jefferson (Jard/Dawei)- You picked up Metaknight because you didn't like the Wolf matchup... **** lol. And you trolling the night before the tourney was HILARIOUS! "I'm Kira's probation officer." and "I'll touch your ****, no homo." haha freakin' lol

4: Silly Kyle- didn't play you this time or really talk to you much... sad day

5: Stevo- "**** son" is all i have to say.

5: Tommy- we never got to Pokemon Battle :(

7: Brett- not much to say, you ***** me this tourney...

7: DerpDaBerp- throw out some more of those Shouryoken kills. How many did you get this time?

9: Giant- Dude, that last match was soooooooo close. I almost had that.

9: WolfWood- best Kirby in AZ?

9: RaveRemix- You're pretty cool man, keep reppin that TL.

9: K9- **** son, we didn't get to play... I hope you learned some useful things from this tourney.

13: Gah- hi.

13: NocD- Didn't get to play you...

13: Prime- You're the Mario main, right? You're funny.

13: Max Falcon- Didn't get to play you...

17: Tokyo- Didn't get to play you...

17: Yo!- Didn't get to play you...

17: WyrmHero- Was this your first tourney? Good job, you almost beat me out of pools (and you beat me IN pools lol) but hopefully I'll get you next time.

17: Beefy- Keep reppin that Jiggs. Your Rest combos are crazy man.

21: Charles- Didn't get to play you...

21: Huevoyoshi- Didn't get to play you...

21: Zenix- good matches man, I look forward to playing you in the future.

21: Chris- Didn't get to play you...

25: -Ominous- Keep working on that G&W man. Try retreating your aerials and mixing it up a bit.

Bryce- Smash > Family

Does anyone know when the PR will be updated?

Also: I didn't use Lucario in this tourney.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
2 top tier players for melee... Go AZ! lol ggs all

Rain- <3 you man, good job

Benefluence/Patrick- Nice meeting you! last doesnt really reflect how good you are, super fun playing you hopefully ill see you again at more of these.

Kira- Don't worry about not playing well against me, once you learn this game youll be hella good, great matches.

Axe- Im sorry I lost the set for us. Take me to pikachu mountain for some training after i get off misfire mountain plz

Taj- Thanks for putting up with all my rage. I guess you could take it as a compliment that I feel COMPLETELY shut down by your characters. I will work on my attitude and my game, thanks so much for all your help.

Forward- You are always so quiet and focused, but its great watching you play. Hopefully ill see you at the next tourney, always a pleasure.

Silly Kyyyle- Your peach is ridiculous dude. Im surprised i even took 2 stocks off of it, keep improving at the rate you are you'll be at the top in no time. Also Ill work on my peach so you have someone to ditto next time.

Tai- The brackets not rigged, im eeeassily as good as you. GGs sir. Seriously though <3 you hopefully we play more next time.

If i forgot anyone, sue me. Oh and thanks for hosting Chris/Kira

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
Darklink: good stuff darklink, you always beat me so hard
KiraFlax:
Jard: lol you're the best troll ever I want you to call al the people that annoy me. ggs before the tourney tyrone have fun being Kira's parole officer. oh and give me a better bracket next time plz. this tourney is trivial though because nexus is obviously better than all of us.
Silly Kyle: playing against you was really fun, it was too bad that you were already tired out when I got there, and that we only got to play one set
Stevo:good stuff stevo, good DK too bad we never did some dubz
Tommy: :mad:
Brett: that set was tooo insanely close I really thought I had you when I landed that one Fsmash but GaW DI 2gud
DerpDaBerp: we never actually got to play this time
Giant: ggs giant hate that MU soo much
RaveRemix: good games rave, 1$ money matches and neither of us gained a dime XD
K9: ggs K9 I do still kinda feel bad about that set since you didn't end up keeping track, maybe next time a rematch is in order
Gah: good stuff gah playing friendlies the night before was awesome
NocD: insane samus dude, that was a really good learning experience for both of us I'm sure
Prime:you seemed to have a great time, and you did pretty good. I hope you do come back again.
Max Falcon:all of your characters are really good it's cool to see a good ness around too
Tokyo: we never got to play... I also didn't know you and brett we're different people until now
Yo!: great improvement on that kirby, keep up the good work and good luck on learning that technique
WyrmHero: had a lot of fun teaming with you and we did really well too, you turned out to be a really good partner
Beefy: good jigs man, I saw a lot more resting out of you and though we only got to play once they were some really good games. also I don't see you ledge cancel sing... is that because you don't find that technique useful?
Charles: never got to play you
Huevoyoshi: good yoshi huevos, you and sunnycide have to play sometime and have some yosh dittoes
Zenix: never got to play you, it's a bummer that you never made the bracket
Chris: melee and brawl are very different games, kirby is insanely awesome in brawl... use him instead loljk... hope you keep playing brawl
-Ominous-: playing you and prevv was really fun, you're really good considering that you don't own a copy of brawl

and bryce you heard gah, now just watch this vid and follow the advice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnmPICu_peI

did you kill your family yet?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I just realized why did my meal cost more after the coupon instead of less aosdufjlaf

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I'll do some shoutouts

Chris- Too good, and add me on LoL nub

Kira- Black, and good.

Jard- Your really really good, like I tried at first but after a while I was like **** it and kinda gave up on myself.
Kyle - Peach

Stevo- I saw your set against derp, and you looked really good.
Tommy- you 2-0'd kira!

Brett- give me back the wii, I need to play more.

Derp- You seem like a really cool guy, and you beat me pretty good.

Cole- Uhhhhh you did good at this. Your ZSS seems pretty good.

Remix- Your toonlink has gotten so much better, and your a really cool guy. Keep coming to these so we can play!

K9- We have to play, IM me when your free this week. But good job. Sorry I had to dip out on crew battles, i was really sick, and could barely keep my eyes open.
Gah- Cool jeans

NocD- We need to play some Street Fighter man! Cool getting to hangout with you, come to more of these!

Prime- LOL you beat me! but I had fun playing you anyways. Your not as bad as you say you are.

Tokyo: You suck, and play more. Oh and get back the Wii from Brett. This isn't Street Fighter or Tekken.

Beefy- You play Jiggz, and I had fun playing casuals with you. We should play sometime!

Fun tournament Kira, I'm gonna practice a lot before the next one. No johns, but I haven't played in like two months and was like super rusty. I straight up **** the bed. GG's everyone.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Good shiz to Jewei for not placing last for the first time in his competitive smash career. :III

:3

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
My bro (Chris) used :olimar: and maybe :wario: and :luigi2:, but huevoyoshi doesn't use any of them really, a little of :luigi2: but I don't think he did in the tourney.
I used :ness2: (he's my main lol), :yoshi2:, and :jigglypuff: (lolwut) too.

Dammit I shouldve done better... O well.

To everyone I played, ggs.
Really fun tourney. :bee:

Jane, why weren't you there? :c

And wolfwood, deep fried? :lick:

Mr. Jiggles

Smash Rookie
great tourny. it was a lot of fun, the turnout was awesome. It was really cool playing a lot of casuals even though i didnt get to far in the tourny. I can't wait for the next one, i hope its soon. oh and if anyone wants to play anytime, PM me so we can get together or something. Jiggs is legit, so dont hate. haha. Oh and wolfwood i don't like the sleep cancelling move much i just use it to get a little boost back to the ledge every now and then.

k9.

Smash Ace
1: Darklink Thank you for those matches and that tip OMG! its going to help me alot lol.

2: KiraFlax / We didn't get to play that much man your brother needs to come to more matches

3: Mr. Jefferson/ we should play next time we never play.

4: Silly Kyle dam dude for some reason i didn't play that well against you with link it made me mad be i wanna play you again next tourney for sure.

5: Stevo / Good **** man you did so well at this and next time if im not doing good with link im going to go falco haha but good **** man i really enjoyed playing a sick *** mario.

5: Tommy DAM lol dude you were killin at this tourney and me and you had a great *** set man i really enjoyed i was so ****in scared at the end of our match but good **** im going link against your snake for the first match next tourney if i face you. other than that keep getting good with snake man i think you can really go far in your snake game.

7: Brett // Sorry i had to leave and we couldn't do the crew battle for sure at the next tourney.

7: DerpDaBerp Dam i really liked watching you play your luigi is sick dude. The friendlys with you and chris were really fun

9: Giant /dam you got 9th good **** i think your getting really good with the new char your using good ****

9: WolfWood good money matches and next time i want a REMATCH lol i didn't know that was the last match

9: RaveRemix Sorry i had to leave early prime had to get home early, but we can play next time or something

13: Gah / yea dude we can play next time, its just there were so many people at this tourney lol

13: NocD Dam it sucks you can't come to the next tourney but you should try to get to as much tourneys you can next season

13: Prime haha keep coming to tourneys man its fun when you hang out with me and zenix

13: Max Falcon / good games man i was really getting mad where char switching on me XD that was funny but hope to see you and your friends at the next tourney.

17: Tokyo hey man sorry i didn't play you when i got back i forgot about that i might host a tourney in two weeks so come to that if i do

17: Yo! i was really surprised to see you playing against torgo that good keep coming to tourneys

17: Beefy dam dude im sorry you didn't make the bracket man come the next tourney for sure.

21: Zenix sorry that you didn't make it to the bracket man keep coming to tourneys and maybe next season you will get PR i know you want to get on there really bad. Also get a new controller XD

25: -Ominous- dam you really got stuck in a hard pool to play in but come to the next tourney.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I want to post shoutouts, but I also don't really feel like typing them out. Weed isn't helping the situation either...

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Darklink- Godd*mn sir you are a prodigy, you were able to beat my Toon Link with your own Toon Link with seemingly minimal effort. While beating beaten in ditto matches was a very soulcrushing experience, it makes me truly understand just how much I can improve, so thank you! <3

KiraFlax- You sir are awesome- not only are you a great host but continue to be a noble smasher by using mid-tier characters (some of which you recently picked up) in tournies.

Mr. Jefferson (Jard/Dawei)- I hope one day I can take advantage of the fact that you live like two miles away from me, haha. If ever I beat you in multiple sets I'll give you a call, lol.

Silly Kyle- I'm sad I wasn't able to go against you this time around, I think no other player in the state is able to take me down more easily than you. And I love how much you get into watching other people's matches, you definitely bring the energy that tournies need. :)

Stevo- I really wish we could have gone against each other this tourney, last time we went against each other (at the Step It Up tourney) I had one of the most intense smash sets of my life!

Tommy- we started the season almost even skill-wise but now you're definitely the superior player, great job!

Brett- Wow our Wario v TL match was so close! Now let's see how I do against one of your mains, lol.

DerpDaBerp- My matches against you this tourney were easily one of the most intense I've ever had, but in the end you deserved the win (especially with my noob mistake of choosing my Zelda/Sheik to counter your Luigi in our first match). And holy crap there's been no other move that has caused me to change my playstyle as much as your Luigi's Up+B...that move is the stuff nightmares are made of. ;_; (Oh and remember, when I said I didn't like playing against you, I was merely referring to the fact that I didn't like that move, lol) But yeah you're a really cool guy, and I can't wait to go against you in the future! And congrats on making it to the Honorable Mentions list!

Giant- I hope your Ike will make some cameos in friendlies, he's such a fun character to play
against. And you have a pretty beastly Zero Suit, can't wait to have future matches against her.

WolfWood- You're probably my best bud in the smash scene, 'nuff said. :)

RaveRemix- Statistically the 16th best player in Arizona! :D

K9- Dude we need to make sure we fight each other at every smash event, your Link vs my TL always result in intense matches. :D

Gah- Wolf and Lucario are some of my worst matchups, so I expect to get my *** kicked by you soon! :)

NocD- holy crap that is a scary Samus you have!!

Prime- OMG, those first 60 seconds of our first match where we tried to land the first hit was one of the most hilarious moments I've ever had in Smash! :D And you yourself are a riot- I really hope you stick with the community!

Max Falcon- not sure if we played

Tokyo- not sure if we played, but I'm glad to finally figure out who you are between you and Brett ^_^

Yo!- I never really saw your Kirby prior to this tourney, but I must say he definitely looks like he could be a threat to Wolfwood's Kirby. :3

WyrmHero- it devasted me to see that you didn't make it out of pools, I know very well that your Pit is capable of pure domination T_T Really hope to see you in future events!

Beefy- I absolutely love your Jigglypuff! And as other people have expressed, I'm quite surprised you didn't make it out of pools!

Charles- Haha, your peanut popgun barrage when we played on Smashville scared the f*** out of me! XD

Huevoyoshi- not sure if we played

Zenix- not sure if we played

Chris- keep coming to more tournies man, you were fun to go against

Ominous- I'm surprised you didn't make it out of pools, we're practically on the same skill level!

Prevv- I'm sad I never ended up going against you, your Pikachu is a beast!

Top Bottom