• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM2 Results

Cook

Smash Master
Ok, here's a quickly assembled results thread for you guys to have fun with. I'll make it better soon!

Brawl Singles

http://img690.imageshack.us/i/singlesh.gif/

1: MJG :toonlink: ---$140
2: Hylian :popo: :gw: ---$60
3: Zeton :fox: ---$40
4: Domo :metaknight: ---$10
5: Mr. Doom :ike:
5: Clel :metaknight:
7: Joker :snake:
7: Legan :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight: maybe someone else?
9: Vnes (4rce)
9: Nicole
9: JoWii
9: Drunk Future
13: MetalMusicMan
13: Fino
13: MegaRobMan
13: Cook
17: Fuujin
17: Holms
17: Tmacc
17: Kolt Kiger
17: alt-F4
17: Jlo
17: KY
17: Big Daddy FAE
25: Javis Vineyard
25: Ngamer
25: Wang
25: Radium
25: JT
25: Bpow

Brawl Doubles

http://img84.imageshack.us/i/doubles.gif/

1: Fixed Arrow (MJG/Domo)---$120
2: I Wish We Were as Good as Moe and Nappy!!! (4rce/Clel)---$60
3: Sherlock Doom (Mr. Doom/Holms)---$20
4: Zeton Lives on the **** Train (Choo choo) (Nicole/Zeton)
5: You Go High, I'll Go Low (Joker/MetalMusicMan)
5: Name Brand Spam (Fino/KY)
7: Big Daddy FAE and Momma Tmacc (Tmacc/FAE)
7: Two Vertical Infinites (Radium/Hylian)
9: Taco Johns (Ngamer/Bpow)
9: Neon Nightriders... IN 3D!!! (alt-F4/Drunk Future)
9: Yank Mah Chain (Legan/Yink)
9: You go Low, I'll Be High (Cook/Kolt Kiger)

I'll update this with brackets, payouts, etc. later!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hahaha, can you go ahead and put (4rce) next to Vnes.

Thanks in advance.

Shout-outs later.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Super fun tournament, shoutouts later!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How do I post the bracket image???
You just save the picture to your computer and then go to like tinypic.com or something and upload it there.

Then take the url for the picure and put it in [ IMG] tags here.

Ic0slay3r

Smash Apprentice
upload it to any random uploading pic website and copy the link
in your post.

Hope that helps.

EDIT:

ninja'd

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really wanna see this bracket. 'Cause these results are on crack in select spots.
Here's my part of the bracket if you are curious:

Winners:
Beat Holms(Wolf) 2-0
Lost to Legan(MK/Marth) 2-1

Losers:
Beat Jordan(Luigi/GW) 2-1
Beat Fino(Olimar) 2-1
Beat Nicole(Peach) 2-1
Beat Joker(Snake) 2-0
Beat Mr. Doom(Ike) 2-1
Beat Domo(MK) 2-0
Beat Zeton(Fox) 3-1
Beat MJG(Toon Link/Diddy) 3-2
Lost to MJG(TL) 2-3.

Don't know about everyone elses.

MJG

Smash Hero
Here's my part of the bracket if you are curious:

Winners:
Beat Holms(Wolf) 2-0
Lost to Legan(MK/Marth) 2-1

Losers:
Beat Jordan(Luigi/GW) 2-1
Beat Fino(Olimar) 2-1
Beat Nicole(Peach) 2-1
Beat Joker(Snake) 2-0
Beat Mr. Doom(Ike) 2-1
Beat Domo(MK) 2-0
Beat Zeton(Fox) 3-1
Beat MJG(Toon Link/Diddy) 3-2
Lost to MJG(TL) 2-3.

Don't know about everyone elses.

Look at all that KS :rotfl:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lemme just say first off that my pool used Falcon dittos on FD to seed us. Perfect? iknorite.

1: MJG - Good **** best Toon Link in the MW.
2: Hylian - <3 Best ICs in the MW:W (even though GFs was all GW)
3: Zeton - Shiiiiiiiit. >_> Did you use the reverse USmash at all? If not, that's why you didn't place 1st.
4: Domo- Good ****.
5: Mr. Doom- Good ****.
5: Clel- Good ****.
7: Joker- I hate Snake. >_> That's one of the bad MUs Kirby has but I needed to try it.
7: Legan- Mutha****er, I almost beat you. I swear if I could've just gotten a liiiiitttle lucky I might've. Good **** though! <3
9: Vnes (4rce)- Good ****.
9: Nicole- :D Howdy Ms.IgotfirstseedwtfamiplayingaTL. >_> We all heard. Good **** beating Kansas' ***** in that one game whatever it was.
9: JoWii- WWWHHAAATTTT?!???? ****'s getting real.
9: Drunk Future- (Still my personal call for top ICs in the MW:W along w/ Hylian). Yaaaay for getting drunk.
13: MetalMusicMan- Pictochat wtf. >_> You almost had that man. Good **** <3.
13: Fino
13: MegaRobMan- Kirby @ 132%, Wolf @ 0. Can you say 0-death? Lol. You're too cool to hang out w/ though, thanks for smoking me out. Next time I'll supply :D
13: Cook- Cookies. Wtg on running a fun tournament. **** Kahoka though.
17: Fuujin- Fuu, sometimes I think you're not a bad guy. And then I realize how much I don't like you. >.>; There's no compliment in this. Btw I'll give you your 4bucks on tuesday for the pizza.
17: Holms- You're too tall. Nice to see ya @ another tourny.
17: Tmacc- :D Tmaccccc. You need a secondary, I can help beat it up until it's better if you want? <3 ya bro.
17: Kolt Kiger- Hey, thanks for smokin' w/ me. Hope to see ya @ the next tournament so I can return the favor.
17: alt-F4- :O You were doing good **** alllll day. I wanna see you play that campy allllll the time because you know winning and almost winning feels way better than losing.
17: Jlo- Tiiiiiiiiiime out. We're so teaming @ a future tournament; we'll call it Campy team campy campy gay.
17: KY- Mutha****in hype what's the **** up. Yo, when that Midwest: West vs MW:E **** goes down, you better be there. Me and you gonna bring the building down w/ our **** talk.
17: Big Daddy FAE- :) This name suits you. <3
25: Javis Vineyard- Thanks for the motivation against JLO. It tooooottaaallly helped.
25: Ngamer- I wanted to see you against me in brackets again so I could get some revenge but it's whatever. Nice seeing ya agaain.
25: Wang- Sonic/ Kirby team on Picto. Tooooooo ****in good.
25: Radium- Raaaaaaauulleeeeeeeenn. <3
25: JT- Fun doubles friendlies n_n!! Maybe I'll see you @ Brainshock if I go.
25: Bpow- Also fun doubles! You'sa cool dude, maybe I'll see ya @ brainshock if I go.

Fun tournament!

Btw if anyone has any Kirby vids from the tournament saved, please upload those for me?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
But he's easy to grab... >_> lol. Just learn the PS timing for his jab.

lain

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Nicole for probably not ragequitting (get top 3 next time!)

& to LEGAN MY MAYN for top 8'ing this **** with random *** characters lmao. good ****.

and what the **** @ drunk future >:[

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
But he's easy to grab... >_> lol. Just learn the PS timing for his jab.
Jab1 comes out on frame 3. If you shield it, you have 12 frames to act before his second jab comes out.

-_- So much trash talking at this tourney... I'll get you next time, Hylian.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Jab1 comes out on frame 3. If you shield it, you have 12 frames to act before his second jab comes out.

-_- So much trash talking at this tourney... I'll get you next time, Hylian.
I know what frame it comes out on lol but it's easy to predict. Doesn't matter how fast the move is if you know it's coming it's easy to PS grab.

@Lain: I had closer matches with nicole than the next 4 people I played in tournament lol. Only won cause I got a grab in the last 30 seconds game 3.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I know what frame it comes out on lol but it's easy to predict. Doesn't matter how fast the move is if you know it's coming it's easy to PS grab.
That was more for Future than it was for you.

PEOPLE, don't mess around in pools, because that affects who you play in bracket.

I'm going to go for last in pools.

Tmacc

Smash Lord

PEOPLE, don't mess around in pools, because that affects who you play in bracket.

Seconded. Mr. Doom speaks only truth.

MJG

Smash Hero

I used Diddy, Snake, Mk, Falco and TL in pools.

I need to start using diddy more
Gnes! Teach me your ways D:

Super EDIT: KANSAS BEAT MISSOURI IN THE DRUNKEN CREW BATTLE!

WE DA BESS

We out.

:dazwa:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol MJG is too good when he's drunk. I 3 stocked Clel and then got 3 stocked by MJG. Random drunkness ftw/l.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i played serious pools against people who wanted to take it seriously, ended up getting 2nd and thought, omg i won't have to play mjg this time.....and then i had to play mjg lmao, im not mad tho, mjg is the **** and he knows it.
Mr.Doom.....why didn't you tell me you had a legit snake???!?

all in all great tourney, Ky is the top trash talker in the nation, just give him a bottle of most wanted and watch his *** go lmao.

Flayl

Smash Hero
What was the entry fee for singles? I couldn't find it anywhere in the main tournament thread.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
1: MJG :toonlink:: Congrats man. It's been great watching you gradually get better and better as this circuit has progressed. I look forward to seeing you keep this onward momentum and I can't wait until we team. ****ty characters da bess
against Minnesota

2: Hylian :popo: :gw:: Good job, man. I think a lot of people don't give you enough credit; a lot of people just think you're a has-been. Congrats on being able to pull off that marathon of a run through Loser's.

3: Zeton :fox:: Sorry for not explaining why I chose to ride with Mr. Doom on the way back. Quite frankly, it was because I was sick of the way you acted from the night before. I was perfectly fine rooting for you during bracket, I always am and you know that; I'm supportive of my Smash Crew no matter what. However, seeing how blatantly childish and irresponsible you were after the tournament made me embarrassed to play for the same State as you. I just didn't want to be near you. I'm glad you were able to take top 3 again. However, I will not be near you if you are within arms length of alcohol. It's just not worth it.

4: Domo :metaknight:: Come on, man! We both know you're better than this. Show it to everyone else.

5: Mr. Doom :ike:: I'm going to beat you the next time we play. I promise you this. Amazing set nonetheless.

5: Clel :metaknight:: For someone wanting to drop out of bracket, this is really good. Can't wait to team with you again at BA. We're finally stepping it up and it feels awesome. Next time we won't settle for 2nd. (:

7: Joker :snake:: Fun matches, man. Despite the loss, I enjoy playing you. Our next run in tournament will be closer. Hold me to it.

7: Legan :zerosuitsamus: :marth: :metaknight:: You be mad free. Word.

9: Vnes (4rce): Step it uppp. Ughh. You're always choking a few rounds too early. Just get your game back and win, man. You got this at BA.

9: Drunk Future: Meta Knight sucks. Next time you MM me, go Ike.

13: MetalMusicMan: LolPictochat.

13: Fino: ): I think you need a break, dude. I think after BA, you'll start to figure things out. I want to see you bounce back.

13: MegaRobMan: I think you're getting a WHOLE LOT better, bro. I can't wait to see you advance even more.

13: Cook: Well ran tournament. I'd like to keep coming to your tournaments. I'll stay away from your side events.

17: Fuujin: You were even worse than Zeton. I don't even know you and I wanted to hit you in the face for being such a ******. That's all I have to say.

17: Holms: WUHHHHHHH!

17: Tmacc: I hate playing you in bracket. I go in knowing that I have advantage, not only in the MU itself but on how well I know the MU. It'll be scary when you learn it. We both know you were getting the hang of it in our match in the "crew battle." That legitimately worried me. I look forward to theory crafting and playing you in the future though.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good stuff, Hylian!

And props to JoWii for 9th--you must be improving!

Top Bottom