• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest & Plup's place, COME GET YO **** PUSHED IN NYUKKA, November 21st apopka FL

Pi

Smash Hero
so i hit the lil nyukka up n he said he's down to host a fest @ his place
didn't give me no specifics at all so i'm assuming it's all day and all night and there's a buffet & free taxi service & the door fee is -10$

this sunday, smashfest, bring setups and **** and plup you gonna have to hit me w/ times & directions & phone numbers n ****

i'll be there

Pluplue

Smash Ace
OK so you should pretty much just grab your google maps and type this in
548 north lake pleasant road, 32712 APOPKA!
I have a big ole tv that doesnt lag and two other little tvs with ONE SETUP.
There's no buffet or taxi service or NEGATIVE DOOR FEE GTFO "SUPERWAVEDASH"
But yeah any time past 2 is cool with me.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Wow such short notice on this D:. Right after NLL's Melee tourney on Saturday too. Well I'll the listing for this either way if people feel like/have the money to get to this. Hope you guys have fun.

Edit: oh wait I didn't notice the negative doorfee lol. So this is just a regular smashfest then. Cool

:rosalina:

Pi

Smash Hero
Wow such short notice on this D:. Right after NLL's Melee tourney on Saturday too. Well I'll the listing for this either way if people feel like/have the money to get to this. Hope you guys have fun.

Edit: oh wait I didn't notice the negative doorfee lol. So this is just a regular smashfest then. Cool

appreciate the support effeminate person idk

Pluplue

Smash Ace
whew, if dark sonic came hed rule over us with an iron fist and a dancing blade.

also, for/if people come who haven't been here before need more directions my number is 407 557 5974

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Awesome glad you guys enjoyed it. I'll be sure to check back if you guys decide to have another one and add the listing for in the FL thread so people can see it.

Pi

Smash Hero
don't challenge my apprentice who i've done nothing to hone his smash skill and can take no credit for his training whatsoever

Top Bottom