• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Updated]Tool Pack V2.0

John2k4

The End of an Era
HoboX said:
This is my first post/release here and I would like to know what everyone thinks. :awesome:
All that I ask is for no one to flame.

First I would like to say I did not make any of these Tools/Programs.
Credits go to all the creators and a few to me for making the pack.
(I would name them but I do not know all of them.)

Future Updates:
-More SSBB Specific Tools
-List of Each Tools Functions
-More Misc. Tools(As I find)
-More Organization
-Add Links Folder for useful sites
-Add Tutorials Folder

Updates for Version 1.5:
-Added Many New Programs(Post the names of any I added if they are not allowed)
-Removed some programs not allowed
Pack has been rebuilt; a few programs added, and a couple removed.

Includes:

-SSBB Specific
BrawlBox v0.65c
BrresViewer
DasDonkey box 2.2
StageStudio_v0803
Tabuu Alpha 3
Brawl-Texturizer
CSS Organizer 2.0
cupash_v10
SSBBarcV0.6
VASH v0.8
Clone Engine Code Generator v1.0.2a
Rate Converter v1.0.1
ASL Code Generator v1.0
Brawl Custom File Manager
BrawlWall
OpenSA2
OpenSA2 Dump GUI

-Other Useful Tools
Bmdview
btidump
LZ77 Mii
TPLMii
SZS Tools
Out2JPG (Brawl Screenshots)
U8Tool
vgmstream r967
mdl0 to dae Guide

Downloads:
Version 2.0 (Mirror)
Version 1.5 -Broken
Version 1.0 - Removed

pokelover980

Smash Ace
If you wanna post this pack here, you're gonna have to remove some of the items from the download since they're illegal tools. Ones I know you will have to remove (but I think there are a few more) are WiiScrubber, wadpacker and wadunpacker.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If you wanna post this pack here, you're gonna have to remove some of the items from the download since they're illegal tools. Ones I know you will have to remove (but I think there are a few more) are WiiScrubber, wadpacker and wadunpacker.
This. We don't condone piracy or piracy tools in any way. Please feel free to put it back up when the piracy tools are removed.

HoboX

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I will remove them and re-upload soon. If there is anything else that is not allowed please post them.

Edit: I already removed link. Thank you for telling me instead of just banning me by the way.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
The intention is nice and all, but, most people just download the programs they want from Brawl Vault resources.

I'm certain the amount of people that'd require to download all of these together are minimal.

John2k4

The End of an Era
If there's a specific tool or two that you're looking for, I can likely send them to you. I've got too many Wii tools. =P

Y2K<3

Brandondorf9999

Smash Cadet
I also need those tools too because i need the real link that is new and not dead so would you mind giving it to me also?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Guys. He hasn't been around since November 27th, 2010.
I don't think he'll be back anytime soon.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well if you would tell me what tool(s) you are looking for, I can probably get them to you. I may not have this giant tool pack, but I have a lot of tools in general.

Brandondorf9999

Smash Cadet
Well if you would tell me what tool(s) you are looking for, I can probably get them to you. I may not have this giant tool pack, but I have a lot of tools in general.
I think i do want all your tools because i do want to use some for important changes so would you mind posting a link to one of your tools in the zip file?

EDIT: Oh and i also want the tool to change the hitboxes to the items because hexing is hard and it freezes when i start it when flags are edited.

Top Bottom