• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T.A.E.R 3-black parade of chemical romance

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: Ling+TV ($84.00) :kirby2: + :metaknight:

2: IN 1952 ALBERT EINSTIEN CREATED THE CHRONOSPHERE AND WENT BACK IN TIME FOREVER CHANGING THE FUTURE. BECAUSE HE DID THIS HE UPSET THE DELICATE BALANCE OF WORLD POWERS. (Adam Gibson + Bizkit) ($42.00) :snake: + :metaknight: / :rob: + :rob:

3: hinkage + Pelca ($14.00) :metaknight: + :metaknight: / :metaknight: + :wario:
4: THERES AN OLD STORY ABOUT A ****** PUSHING A WHEELBARREL FULL OF SAUCE (BC + JoeSD) :metaknight: + :metaknight:
5: Serriph+kiwi
5: Tempest + Tymer
7: Rach + sails

1: Ling ling ($104.50):kirby2: / :dedede:
2: Bizkit ($57.00):snake:
3: Pelca ($19.00) :falco:
4: TV ($9.50) :rob: / :metaknight:
5: BC :metaknight: / :dedede: / :wolf: / :falco:
5: Adam Gibson :snake: / :rob: / :dazwa:
7: C.awesum
7: JoeST
9: drock
9: Tymer
9: Zodi
9: kiwi
13: tempest
13: 7StageNeutralFTL
13: serriph
13: chef fox
17: DNC
17: Fear
17: birdman

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Fun tournament ;)

All TAER's are fun thanks to mikeray lmao

I'm bringing my first main back, Wolf. SO FUN. TV ***** it though :( I'm sad

shouts later

***used snake too. the "10th best snake" to be exact... add that (h)

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Low turnout, no fatal but it was fun. shoutouts later I'll go to sleep, btw I used lucario all 3 games of doubles winners finals I don't think it matters though ankoku don't do doubles I think.

Sails

Smash Ace
1: Ling ling - Unfortunately this was the first time I have met you, so last seasons PR images led me to believe you were tall dark and slick. Oh well, 2 out of 3. Great work, but don't win too much I don't think Fatal's body is ready.

2: Bizkit - Bromosexual sleepovers give you super strength! (Friendlies some time -dammit-)

3: Pelca - ITS OFFICIAL; YOU SUCK :c

4: TV - I guess you were getting some bad signal at the venue, your shows were totally basic cable. Win HoG2 or I'm switching to dish network.

5: BC - real talk, quit falco main metaknight secondary wolf so you can take game 2 nonserious then lose and not spike your controller in to tymer.

5: Adam Gibson - I HATE YOU AND ITS OBVIOUS THE FEELING IS MUTUAL GIVE ME BACK MY TEN BUCKS FOR FORCEFUL DOUBLES, D***.

7: JoeST - We should friendly some time. You look like fun to play against.

7: C.awesum - We should -finish- friendlies some time. :alakadoof:

9: drock - Wolf is scary please stop playing him so I don't have to learn another matchup :awesome:

9: Tymer - Epic matches of epic epicness. So epic, they're engraved in our minds forever.

9: Zodi - I don't think I played with you, needs fixing.

9: kiwi - ~th best in NE oh shi-

13: tempest - Influential, inspiring, intimidating, intriguing, other words starting with "I". Great games, next time don't fall asleep at the controller D:

13: 7StageNeutralFTL - Who is this fine gentlemen? I bet he plays Diddy, 7 stage neutral really screws him up in a lot of matchups :mad:

13: serriph - Sails' Super Sexy Rule - Yoshi is banned screw you. :bee:

13: chef fox - I didn't face any cooks today. Perhaps next time you can..."serve"...me? (YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH)

17: DNC - You main Donkey Kong right? You definitely should go him against Diddy. Trust me and Tempest, it's quite doable.

17: Fear - Close games, you're on your way to being a great MK too. Work on gimps, strings, not leaving yourself open after tornado and you'll get great fast.

17: birdman - Don't believe I played you, but hopefully you come to more tournaments in the future!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: Ling ling - Good stuff finally beating me. That trip was too frustrating though.
2: Bizkit - Thank god I let TV win so I wouldn't have to play you again :awesome:
3: Pelca - You are better than me... in tournament you scrub.
4: TV - The 10th Best Snake in New England
5: Adam Gibson - LOOK AT ME IM M2K. Amazing stuff seeing you again
7: C.awesum - 10 LITTLE ******S
7: JoeST - fun housing once again bro. We really had to play in tourney though -_- You're getting much better and should be ranked.
9: drock - wtf you almost beat ling. good **** man
9: Tymer - Get ***** by my cherrybomb
9: Zodi - first tourney eh? Your Wolf looked pretty good and you should come to more tourneys.
9: kiwi - thanks for the cow ;) fun seeing you again
13: tempest - fun seeing you again too and fun friendlies lol
13: serriph - OH HI
17: Fear - ggs lol. you're pretty good but just don't force the kill all the time, especially vs snake. all I did was shield the entire game and I just didn't die lol.

Sails - I do main mk now. But I use Falco only for MK because I do not have the patience for the MK ditto nor will I feel confident in taking out top mks with mk lol. Anyway fun friendlies and the real talk was deserved.

Ace - you're a true bro ;)

hink - HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENK

TeeVee

Smash Lord
before i begin my shoutouts, let me just say **** YOU SNAKE, **** YOU.

k

1: Ling ling ($104.50) - fun teaming with you, we didnt drop a game all tourny :D
2: Bizkit ($57.00) - nice stuff getting out of your slump, **** at poly
3: Pelca ($19.00) - we didnt drop a game in mid tier dubz :DDDDD nice chillin with you guy
4: TV ($9.50) - is 2 - 0 vs mikeray4 but 0 - 1 vs nepro (r.i.p) and 0 - 1 vs adam gibson :/
5: BC - your sandbagging snake was harder than saucem LOLOL
5: Adam Gibson - its funny how from a year ago, i hated you more than anyone in the smash community BY FAR, and now your in my top 5 favs. nice job hosting and good job beating me + cheering me up.
7: C.awesum - needs more saucem says v2
7: JoeST - LOL at our snake 4 way and nice pocket rob
9: drock - you improved
9: Tymer - thanks for letting me wear your hat for 5 min
9: Zodi - good ish coming to a tourny
9: kiwi - we both got beat by the same people :[
13: tempest - thanks for the ride :D main falco (y)
13: 7StageNeutralFTL - i dunno who you are but i agree with the name
13: serriph - SERRIPH FOR PRS

hinkage - fun trolling with you on the stream lololol
ace - we didnt talk much but you kinda seemed in a bad mood :[ CHEER UP
sails - THANKS FOR MAKING US DRIVE 569689 MINUTES TO FIND MCDONALDS

even if i played like complete **** in singles (only beat bloodcross because he sandbagged), i still had fun not dropping a game in either doubles events :DDD very fun tourny

:dazwa:

Sails

Smash Ace
7StageNeutralFTL is me if it wasn't already obvious :p

And don't blame me TV ahahah
Everyone played a part in that hilarity XD

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
1: Ling ling ($104.50):kirby2: / :dedede: Now to keep some consistency!
2: Bizkit ($57.00):snake: Thank god I didn't raged enough to the brinstar match to CP Port Town with Lucario xD GGS!
3: Pelca ($19.00) :falco: ggs U need to work to stop relying on camping so much.
4: TV ($9.50) :rob: / :metaknight: We did so good in teams, can't wait for vids!
5: BC :metaknight: / :dedede: / :wolf: / :falco: Finally I beat you in tournament! I think I actually put some effort to improve in those matchups. Tempest helped me with some tips too. GGs mid tier dubz too! btw If you somehow could control a little more your rage you would do so much better. Try 4lokos xD
5: Adam Gibson :snake: / :rob: / :dazwa: Good **** beating TV! Doubles was fun cuz I could see and hear the no-troll mikeray xD
7: C.awesum- Nice snake and ggs
7: JoeST-Didn't played you.
9: drock- You've improved a lot! you took me by surprise and I was nervous after the first kill :(
9: Tymer: We would've defeated TV and pelca if there were more time to finish the sets. Next time dude.
9: Zodi- ???
9: kiwi-We have to play at Gaming etc this week! I'll teach you some things with kirby!
13: tempest- Thanks for the tips, I want you to coach me! you're really good at noticing people's habits.
13: 7StageNeutralFTL-???
13: serriph-Didn't talked to you but saw you playing, nice yoshi!
13: chef fox-Saw you playing nice fox.
17: DNC-???
17: Fear-???
17: birdman-???

So i'm not gonna be ranked again cuz this is my last tourney in sometime, There's a slight possibility of me going to hall of Gaming though :p

Edit: Sails- It wasn't obvious for me xD, Nice to meet you!!!!!!

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
1: Ling ling- I was 1 stock away from winning the set... Arrggghhh!!! lol GG's in tournament and friendlies. Congrats on getting first.
2: Bizkit- I need to make sure to play you next tourney. Congrats on second.
3: Pelca- 3rd? Pretty good for the current 10th Best in NE, lol.
4: TV- No more Falco against you, haha. GG's in tournament and the friendlies too.
5: BC- Needs more Wolf!
5: Adam Gibson- Nice job beating TV and GG's in the midtier doubles. Thanks for hosting the tourney. It was a lot of fun.
7: C.awesum- Didn't play you or talk to you really. Congrats on 7th.
7: JoeST- GG's in tournament and the early friendlies. I definitely was not expecting you to be that good.
9: Tymer- GG in the friendlies. Fun talking with you. Now I only have you left to beat in tournament since I've beaten your sister and brother. =P
9: Zodi- GG's and fun friendlies. Glad to see another wolf. Now you just have to come to more tournies.
9: kiwi- Didn't really play you or talk with you much. Glad you came and good job on 9th.
13: tempest- GG's in tournament, friendlies and midtier doubles. Fun talking with you. Sorry I didn't do that well in teams, though.
13: 7StageNeutralFTL- GG's. Glad to finally play someone with such a good taste in phones, lol. It was good getting more experience against a good Diddy.
13: serriph- GG's. I can tell you've definitely improved. Very nice Yoshi. I hope to visit BFC soon and see you around.
13: chef fox- Ah, so this is what CHFox stood for, lol. Glad you came and I hope you come to more tournaments.
17: DNC- The Olimar player, right? Glad you came and I hope you come to more tournaments.
17: Fear- GG's. I wasn't expecting you to be that good, but you had a nice ROB and MK. Impressed me a bunch of times. Hope you build on your solid play by coming to more tournaments.
17: birdman- The DDD player, I'm guessing? Glad you came and I hope you come to more tournaments.

Hinkage- GG's in 3rd event. I happen to really like facing Kirby, lol.
Rach- Fun talking with you for a bit and watching your games. Hope to play you next time.
Ace- GG's in the MM. I'm going to have to agree though with TeeVee, CHEER UP.

Sails said:
9: drock - Wolf is scary please stop playing him so I don't have to learn another matchup
rofl You should see my Falco when I haven't been playing for over 9 hours that day. =P Even if I wasn't playing my best at the end, I could tell you had a very nice Diddy. Hope to play you again next time.

Bloodcross said:
9: drock - wtf you almost beat ling. good **** man
Haha thanks. Also want to say thanks for the commentary you did on my set with Ling Ling.

TeeVee said:
9: drock - you improved
Thanks. Now I just have to get some ROB experience, not use Falco and maybe I can do even better than I did against Ling Ling.

Ling Ling said:
9: drock- You've improved a lot! you took me by surprise and I was nervous after the first kill.
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I'd catch you with that spike, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Replays- I forgot my SD card, but there were a few replays I was hoping to get.

Owner of the wii on the livestream- IDK if you're uploading replays or not. If you aren't, could you please send me the replay files for Ling Ling and my set? Thanks.

JoeST- I think I had a few replays on your wii (the black wii, right?). If I did save them, it would have been a Wolf vs Diddy on BF, a Marth vs Link on RC, a Wolf vs Rob (or two), and a Wolf Ditto or two. Idk what I could have saved, but if you happen to see any of those, I'd really appreciate you sending them to me. Thanks a lot!

Tempest- If you see G&W vs Lucario on RC, G&W vs Kirby on YI, G&W vs ROB on Halberd, or DK vs MK on RC, please send the replay files to me if you can. Thank you very much!!!

Also, does anyone have the link to the two different live streams that were used?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, even if it's smaller than usual, it's still a nice break for me to not host.

1: Ling ling - Almost got you, didn't expect to blow the 2-0 lead in the last set. Good stuff though.
3: Pelca - Freeca
4: TV - Stop switching chars, I dunno how many times I can tell you that. If you beat someone with a char, don't switch to a different char next time for no reason.
5: BC - Thx for the practice, it helped a lot.
5: Adam Gibson - Fix rule set for next time please, no one liked it lmao.
7: C.awesum - Learn how to duck so you don't take 100% per stock vs Falco.
7: JoeST - Thx for the practice, your MK is really scary vs Snake now.
9: drock - Yea we'll try to play next time, you almost taking out Ling Ling was so hyped.
9: Tymer - ohi
9: Zodi - Nice job on your first tourney.
9: kiwi - I hope you didn't take the loss too hard, your Kirby did better vs me than Ling Ling's. Realize what that means lmao.
13: tempest - First time playing in a while. Work on not choking and adapting.
13: serriph - Step it up again

Mcdonalds after was fun too.

But ya, fix the stage list next time. 7 Stage starter was silly, and not having Advanced Slobs on was also ridiculous. Those were my only complaints.

Also, Ling Ling went all DDD on me just so it's clear xd. I didn't lose to Kirby.

Top Bottom