• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turkey Throwdown - San Antonio, Tx - 11/20/10

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Singles:

[collapse=Singles]
[/collapse]

1: K Prime ($120.00) (Pikachu)
2: Espy ($50.00) (Sonic)
3: Denti ($30.00) (Olimar)
4: Nike (Marth)
5: RedShadow (Wario)
6. Paw (Zero Suit Samus)*
7: Slush (Yoshi)
7: KoN! (Meta Knight/Diddy Kong/Toon Link)
9: Jrugs
9: JUJ
9: Pyledriver
9: Big Boss
13: Batou
13: Beast
13: TimeOU
13: Kdawg
17: Zero
17: HeroMystic
17: NeverPlaysThisGame
17: Xero

*Paw was tied for 5th with RedShadow, but he lost to him in winners, so yeah. Suck it, Paw.

Doubles:

[collapse=Doubles]
[/collapse]

1: *****es Gon' Win ($35.00) (K Prime and Espy) [Pikachu/Sonic]
2: Cream Machine ($15.00) (Denti and Batou) [Olimar/King Dedede]
3: Is Wayne Brady Gonna' Have To Choke A ***** (KoN and Big Boss) [Meta Knight/Snake]
4: A Bunch Of Mexicans (Max10n and Tofer) [Ganondorf/Olimar]
5: Ramrod (?/?) [?/?]

==========

See you guys next week at Thanksgimping.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
For the record, this is the third or fourth time he's done this in tournament.
Good stuff though. And longest games ever omg.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
**** you espy give me 5th
Oh boy. I lol'ed.

Denti, Olimar beats pikachu + sonic, u got this bro ;)

Also:

Where's the rest top 10 from Texas. No Gnes, Razer, Zac, Dphat etc ???
This was a small, local tourney. So yeah.

Anywho, shoutsies:

K Prime: Congrats! :D And while I've never doubted your clutch factor, you showed it big time this tourney.

Espy: Learn to drive? :D

Denti: Lemme' first say: I'm very impressed with how you handled yourself after you lost that Game 5 to Prime. You apologized immediately, and to be honest, I can't blame you. lol
But I'm glad I got to hang out with you guys more this time. You, Batou, and RedShadow are great guys to chill with :D Fun times.

Nike: Thanks for having everyone over both nights, as always. Also, you did good in the tourney, but you just gotta' clean up those SD's. :\ (PM'ing you about something else)

RedShadow: Same as with Denti, fun getting to actually hang out with you this time. XD Good showing in the tourney. (Also, PM'ing you something important in a bit here.)

Paw: Congratz on 6th place. Go for 5th next time?

Slush: I heard you were taken to Brinstar? Oh, and thanks a bunch for helping by letting someone borrow your Wiimote.

KoN!: Fun hanging out with you guys always. XD

Jrugs: I'm very impressed with how much you've come along in playstyle. Your Snake is looking mean now. Also, you've got a great sense of humor. You should hang with us more often. XD (You, me, Espy, and Batou need to make that Matchup Thread one day. :D)

JUJ: I didn't get to hang with you much this time. :(

Pyledriver: Sad you had to leave after the tourney, but great times as always man. I'm so surprised you haven't killed Paw yet. :O

Big Boss: Big****s can eat a ****. (Love ya'. :D)

Batou: Man, why haven't we done stuff more often? I have a feeling we could revolutionize both Brawl and Life if we hang more. (Also, PM'ing you something)

Beast: Haha, nice to meet you and all. Fun to see a fresh face.

TimeOU: I'm not sure if you're even on SWF... But anywho, thanks for showing up!

Kdawg: I've seen you like 3 times, and never gotten to actually talk. XD Fun time though, and look forward to seeing ya' at more tourneys.

Zero: Oh God, I love how calmly you narrate Brawl when you play. XD Nice to see you again.

HeroMystic: I missed you at Laurel's RageQuit, and barely saw you this time. :\ We should fix this next time. :p

Also, shoutout to Kyle for helping set this up, major thanks. Shoutout to Tofer for babysitting my Lucario. :D

And a big thanks to everyone who went to the tourney and made it an easy one.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush: I heard you were taken to Brinstar? Oh, and thanks a bunch for helping by letting someone borrow your Wiimote.
Shh i'm secretly a Noob who just plays and watches patterns most players follow and counter it. 0 Knowledge of best/Worst Neutrals/CP's for "Any" characters.
Also no problem about the Wii mote buisness.

K Prime: First place Pika? Good job on 1st. Sorry about getting Mixed up during that SF match.
Espy: Pictochat loves you, And dat double Ganon Dair... Thanks for driving me to Nike's
Denti:I brought my Yushee hat, where's your Grumpy hat... Teach me moar of Lolimar MU
Nike: If I was to beat Paw, i'd have to play you... AGAIN. Thanks for housing and fun friendlies. Listening to you while tired is quite funny.
RedShadow: DAT OKAMI! Remind me to remind you to hit me across the face for letting you live on Pictochat. Fun friendlies, but peach is bad since Eggs shut her down. (And MU Experience from Castro)
Paw: Revenge from Laurel's Ragequit huh? Winner had to play Nike again anyways :awesome:
KoN!: I barely saw you, actually didn't notice you were here till we all had that Mini man council at the table.
Jrugs: Main Zelda? BS Dat Snake be good.
JUJ: Close Match, hated myself for Suiciding. Thankfully we forgot to save that set.
Pyledriver: Didn't watch you play, except against JUJ.
Big Boss: Didn't watch any of your matches except some of against KoN
Batou: No longer Money Match... CHICKEN MATCH! Fun friendlies and lotsa **** was shown upon the TV screen with Yoshi.
Beast: Beast? NOPE Iron Chef. Decent Luigi, killed time helping you out and giving you some tips.
Zero:"Hurr durr, I cna beat you" *Loses* "Ah crap!" Derp, fun friendlies and conversation of Anime/Mange at Carl Jr's.

:320:

Denti

Smash Master
Shout outs!

1: K Prime ($120.00) (Pikachu) Excelent job getting first and beating me and espy! I'm sorry again about getting upset, that kind of stuff isn't appropriate and I know better. I'm human lol

2: Espy ($50.00) (Sonic) 2nd? lolwut? I took my first game off you, and I did my HW so now I know how to counter some of that stuff you kept pulling on me.

3: Denti ($30.00) (Olimar) Dang, you've actually made a total of 170$ in 3 tournaments in november, good job. DO BETTER!

4: Nike (Marth) MLG revenge!
Super thank you for housing us! You make SA such a ****ing fantastic place.

5: RedShadow (Wario) wtf???? you did so well! Every victory was an upset LOL. We should team sometime. Had a lot of fun!

6. Paw (Zero Suit Samus) You're really funny... I still don't know ZSS. good job on getting 6th

7: Slush (Yoshi) LOL we definently need to chill moar next SA tournament.

9: Jrugs - Hope to see you at thanksgimping! BE THERE! XD fun friendlies

9: Pyledriver - Your wigi was pretty hard o.o

13: Batou - OMFG fun car ride! Can't wait for next weekend! plasma time baby! :)

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
That was good enough, but he made it better after that gem. XD

Jrugs: If White wins, CP to Detroit or Oakland. If Black wins, CP to Alabama.

**** was so cash. :D

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, Prime; good stuff!

And shoutout to Paw, even though he's the worst doubles partner EVER.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That TX PR hasn't been updated since... Early October.
I'm Yoshi and got 5th/7th, AND WHAT IS THIS!?
("I'm 12... AND WHAT IS THIS!?")

:320:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dang, Prime; good stuff!

And shoutout to Paw, even though he's the worst doubles partner EVER.
You missed some crazy Wofl + Zero Suit Samus doubles **** at Nike's house that night.

DELICIOUS.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Hey Everyone. Just wanted to say cant wait for thanks gimping and to Nike and Slush Ty for all your help. To Slush sry for my reaction the other day, it wolnt happen again, I will definitely Take your advice and look over the terms, match up and frame data again, and to Maaaaaaaaaan If you can let me know when your home so I can pick up my phone.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Denti, Olimar beats pikachu + sonic, u got this bro ;)

Also:

Where's the rest top 10 from Texas. No Gnes, Razer, Zac, Dphat etc ???
It wasn't a big enough tournament ....otherwise you might see a change in the standings AND teams....might of been more fun for Me, Espy, K Prime and Denti o.O

You missed some crazy Wofl + Zero Suit Samus doubles **** at Nike's house that night.

DELICIOUS.
That wolf/zss is pure mid tier ****....

K Prime: Good job placing first bro. I can imagine it was kinda hard to do against Espy and Denti. BTW next time I get a chance to hang with you, I have some questions I want to ask you and I want your opinions.

Espy: As always Espy it's super fun hanging with you. After the tourney that night we were upstairs at Nike's with RedShadow and the others talking about the old school games. I still forgot to ask you about what's your fav. sonic game?

Denti: Every time I see you in tournament you get better and better even after the stuff that happens to you. I was super annoyed how there's no rule about the ghost pikmin glitch, it just seems unfair as hell. But you did well after the irritations man and you got yourself back together man I was kinda worried for a minute....but we still had loads of fun. You know I always love our out of town trips.

Nike: Always a pleasure hanging with you bro...and thanks for always housing the batou man when needed. Consider the free chicken and biscuit you had at Church's a token of the black man's appreciation lol

RedShadow: I am so proud of you bro. Enough said. Sorry about the racist joke, yeah I went too far :(

Paw: I love my grape flavored ZSS.....next time I'll try harder in tourney bro. Congrats on getting 6th however.

Slush: My favorite Yoshi player :D I have got to find a way to get past Yoshi with CF :(

KoN!: You owe me a yugioh match...

Jrugs: GIMME THAT MATCHUP THREAD DANGIT LOL

JUJ: I didn't get to hang with you much this time.

Pyledriver: Haha Pyledriver I swear your gonna be the wrestling god of brawl :D

Batou: Haha oh Batou you could of done way better in singles, but hey we're having fun right? Your all about teams :D

Maaaan: MAN OVERBOARD! aww man it was fun hanging with you bro....all weekend ;D

Top Bottom