• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Melee Power Rankings - V3.5 Update 10/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
who am i haha

also say i play shiek, prefferably more than ics i only use ics vs spacies and falcon rly
more than half the pr uses fox or falcon... you spend most of your time playing ICs anyway lol
also worth mentioning that this pr was decided on weeks ago.. we were just waiting for zero to finish his masterpiece

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I remember watching syke getting ****ed up by dekar at robocop.

that was delicious

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Lol you'll survive Shmot. If it makes you feel any better I have to get back on there again now too :p

Dekar289

Smash Hero
earl, forte (falco) and timic (sheik!!) are pushing for b-tier, will prob get there if they can perform in upcoming tourneys, hella good!
good to see all this improvement... and i haven't even seen tibs or jei play recently
no doubt jei is picking up all sorts of cambodian tech

and ya'll dont even know bout a certain 'samus experience'...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
new pr is done, just waiting on zero to create the image
could be up as early as sunday

Dekar289

Smash Hero
it's too long, 13 players! the next one will be top 10 only.
zero should be done with the new image any second now...

and cobalt, there are plenty of new exciting melee-only players, but some of these brawlers have worked hard and become pretty good, defs earned their spot
everyone of the brawlers on the wrestling pr devotes more time and effort into melee (even earl, #1 brawler in aus lol)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
That list looks so short. Whered everyone go? One-third of the people listed are former brawl players who picked up melee later on.

:(
wow killed emily

gf killed shaz

being a mormon killed markarse

emoness killed redx

church killed freddo

tf2 killed you

there's your pr

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
it's too long, 13 players! the next one will be top 10 only.
zero should be done with the new image any second now...

and cobalt, there are plenty of new exciting melee-only players, but some of these brawlers have worked hard and become pretty good, defs earned their spot
everyone of the brawlers on the wrestling pr devotes more time and effort into melee (even earl, #1 brawler in aus lol)
No I didn't mean it like that. I'm grateful that both sides play both games and interact well with each other, unlike how it was when Brawl first came out. The more the merrier. <3

wow killed emily

gf killed shaz

being a mormon killed markarse

emoness killed redx

church killed freddo

tf2 killed you

there's your pr
Thanks but I had few more off the top of my head. Cats, unlucky XIII, X, Devil, IceK

markarse is in africa converting people atm, geez how noble lol
He's a swell guy. I remember having a conversation with him on the train back from one of the monthlies in 2007. He had a philosophical type of mind from what I've understood.

Edit: uh what's with the random ad in my signature? Or am I the only one who sees it?
Edit2: Oh I think there's was a mistake on my part. Was the list limited to ~13 people?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
cats workin
unlucky 13 comes regularly now!
jesse came to last monthly

for the wrestling themed pr, we looked at what players go into what (skill) tier
it was limited by tiers, not by players (just having s, a and b tier seemed too small)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
He's a swell guy. I remember having a conversation with him on the train back from one of the monthlies in 2007. He had a philosophical type of mind from what I've understood.
unfortunate to be harsh to him, but his thoughts are incoherent

Dekar289

Smash Hero
[20:10] <~Autumn> well then
[20:10] <~Autumn> jobs done

check the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom