• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROBOCOP Videos

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Urrrgghhhhhh @ Zero's link.
Lol
I couldn't see how Scoot managed to get in that predicament from where I was sitting, but, lol.
lol
@
Brawl.

Edit: Also could scott have made that if he didn't cancel?
Don't know anything about Falco, really.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i love that video.

scoot would've been fine if he did anything that wasn't jumping straight into shuttle loop. seriously.

in other news, hall is my favourite player to watch by a long, long way.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
the only thing the trip guaranteed was the nair...
oh and all that momentum and scoot freak out

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Worst attitudes ever.....

Hall reminded me of the commentary we did for the doubles match. That was a little funny.

Also, I liked watching all the Hall matches, the crews, and the Corpsecreate matches.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Urrrgghhhhhh @ Zero's link.
Lol
I couldn't see how Scoot managed to get in that predicament from where I was sitting, but, lol.
lol
@
Brawl.

Edit: Also could scott have made that if he didn't cancel?
Don't know anything about Falco, really.
I know I'm late to the party but Scoot would have definitely made it back onto the stage if he didn't cancel. He was going for less landing lag by trying to do the long cancel but made a small error sadly :(

And yeah like Atilla said if he didn't just jump straight into shuttle loop (it's sort of a natural reaction, especially in a high-pressure situation like that to jump after being thrown) he would've had a good chance of winning!

I think there needs to be another Victoria vs NSW crew battle because that ending really is silly :(

**** brawl, I've missed out on 2 tournament championships because of tripping. Well admittedly one of them was only a potential win since I would've had to play a second set against Corpsecreate had I won the match in the end (winning 2 sets in a row against him is no easy feat for me -_-)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
smashers forgot to sleep at robocop. tsk tsk tsk. hotel ingration was meant to encourage sleep, but the opposite occured

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
did anyone put up the video of me and ganon duking it out all over the venue?

Top Bottom