• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biker vs Classic Differences

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Keep in mind that skins =/= hurtboxes. Looks may be deceiving, I never tested it but I guess it's bad game design if one skin is practically better than the other.

Of course, 'Brawl' and 'bad game design' are a match more often than not, oh well.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I have mentioned this before to many people, but since there is a thread for it now I will say it again.

I inserted a Biker texture on a classic wario or a Clasic texture on a Biker wario (forgot which) and when i grabbed and pummeled ness, The pummel did no damage.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Oh.

I guess you could test like, have a biker and a classic face each other and see whose dtilt hits the other Wario first (iirc thats the only ground move he has that doesn't make him move forward (not counting utilt, usmash and dsmash cause they such for testing purposes). Unless someone can do bubble stuff I don't understand **** about.

Perhaps I'd just refrain from posting in this thread cause I don't actually have knowledge on this xD

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I thought the only practical difference is that you can see Wario's belly button on biker wario and it expands out when he's about to gain a minute waft, but I've never seen this before and I may be just the butt of another cruel joke D:

B.Mack

Smash Ace
the belly button is real, not a myth. :p

this is interesting stuff. glad to see that someone is actually testing out a question we've all been asking for a while.

TL?

Smash Ace
I really doubt there's any gameplay differences between them. They should share the same FitWarioMotionEtc.pac(animation and hurtbox data) and FitWario.pac(moveset data). If you wanted to test, make a replay with biker wario in it. Then replace that color biker wario's .pcs file with an old school wario .pcs and see if the replay works.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
If i get the .pacs and such i wouldnt mind testing. I just have no idea where to find them .

Top Bottom