• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level Lan

gallax

Smash Hero
Nexr Level Lan

Ran By Gallax (who did not enter)

Entry Fee 15$
Pot ****: 30%
Number of Entrants 21
Entry Fee: 15$
12/02/10

Singles

1.) Prince Ramen :pit: 155$
2.) Hrnut :snake: 44$
3.) Gdx :diddy: 23$
4.) Kyon :peach:
5.) radiX :snake: :diddy:
5.) 2D-Jeff :popo:
7.) Ed :sheik: :zelda:
7.) Renki :sheik:
9.) Kuro :pit: :snake:
9.) Solo :wario:
9.) Trump :fox:
9.) Ipresea :pikachu2:

Pools

EntryFee 10$

8 Teams?

Doubles:

1.) Gallax and Prince Ramen :snake:/:metaknight: & :pit:
2.) Hrnut and HungryBox :snake: & :dedede:
3.) Gdx and Kyon :diddy: & :peach:

gallax

Smash Hero
I had so much fun today guys and I would entered but two reasons. Once i said i wouldnt. The other being i have this massive migraine and it keeping me in so much pain i just cant help it. You all were awesome today though.

@ Ramen- We were **** in doubs not dropping a single set. Good thing i didnt enter singles to knock you out! lol

gallax

Smash Hero
Im sorry im drunk right now. My snake was on fire today(want ally to know that lol) I wish i coulda entered cuz my snake is so ****. I will change the pools since theres a double haha.

Hi ally!!! Btw youd be proud of my snake man. Its come so far and its a top5 snake if you saw it. I hope one day u wr like, dayum gallax ur good lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I had so much fun today guys and I would entered but two reasons. Once i said i wouldnt. The other being i have this massive migraine and it keeping me in so much pain i just cant help it. You all were awesome today though.

@ Ramen- We were **** in doubs not dropping a single set. Good thing i didnt enter singles to knock you out! lol
you didnt post my pools match results :(
and told you u where drunk lmao

ignore post
its fixed now :)

gallax

Smash Hero
Dude ramen is great. Last tourney i took him out in winners and losers which is why he got 5th, but im his anti smash so people need to realize that ramen is legit when its not me palying him. And ive had more to drink since then jeff lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
he was tellin me (and other friends) just yesterday that he might not even enter... he just wanted to hang out. fffff that he better make that money
yea he said that to me also lol. Hes really good. i played him a lot at gallaxfest but yea dude hes hella good.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Man I had to play the people who got 2nd, 3rd, and 4th here. fffffff
And game 5 2nd set with HRnut was scary as ****. They were really good games though.

Thanks for teaming with me Gallax. And thank you Jeff for the support you gave me before the match. lol...

Had a lot of fun at this.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
i thought ravyn was floridas best pit player...i never heard of this ramen dude >_>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
If there are any saved replays I'll be glad to put them up for you guys. Good **** on that placing Ramen.

Shugo ravyn doesn't even play pit in tournament any more. He stopped a hella long time ago. Just pulls him out in friendlies once in a while. He's mostly Falco/MK.

Also silly L (smirk)

:rosalina:

Exdeath

Smash Master
If there are any saved replays I'll be glad to put them up for you guys. Good **** on that placing Ramen.

Shugo ravyn doesn't even play pit in tournament any more. He stopped a hella long time ago. Just pulls him out in friendlies once in a while. He's mostly Falco/MK.

Also silly L (smirk)

Gallax, GDX, and I have a lot of replays, but I forgot my Wii at NLL and won't be able to get it until ~Friday.

When did this end? Did it end kinda early? Did it dwindle upon the endless hours of twilight?
It only took a few hours IIRC.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oohh that's too bad about your wii. Does the store have it safe?

Anyway cool whenever Gallax/GDX want they can get the replays to me. I can tell them how to get them off their card if they aren't sure how to.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lmao Ravyn switched from pit and went to Falco/MK hmmmmmmm....sounds familiar :).

Top Bottom