• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | 12/04/2010

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Original tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=290845

Singles: 30 people entered

$10 Entry fee

1. Ally ($186) - :snake:/:metaknight:/:popo:
2. Toronto Joe ($93) - :metaknight:
3. Holy Nightmare ($31) - :metaknight:/:rob:
4. Tin Man ($10) - :olimar:
5. Ambrose ($5) - :metaknight:/:popo:
5. Culex ($5) - :metaknight:/:snake:/:falco:
7. Gichan - :wario:
7. Rhyme - :kirby2:
9. Logan - :metaknight:/:snake:
9. M Prime - :snake:/:falco:
9. Phiddlesticks - :bowser2:
9. Raidos - :snake:
13. Iliad - :marth:/:falco:
13. Jasuke - :falcon:/:popo:
13. Patches - :gw:
13. Tdawg - :mario2:
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
17. Calvin Xue - :snake:
17. HrcPoke - :falco:
17. Looftwaffles - :marth:
17. Supreme Dirt - :lucario:
21. .exe - :zerosuitsamus:
21. Jabu - :kirby2:
21. Skyler Silver - :kirby2:
21. Zef - :wario:
25. Coast - :random:
25. Pills - :snake:
25. Zetsu - :falco:
25. Karthig (DQ'd) - :metaknight:
29. Revenege - :marth:
29. Niko K (DQ'd) - :peach:

~Singles Pools~ (top 4 made it out)

Pool 1:

Pool 2:

Pool 3:

Pool 4:

Doubles: 13 teams entered

$10 Entry fee (per team)

1. Unholy Allies ($156 split) (Ally + Holy Nightmare) - :snake:/:metaknight: + :metaknight:
2. Dons of Vaughan ($78 split) (TO Joe + Tin Man) - :metaknight: + :olimar:
3. Old School ($26 split) (Ambrose + Gichan) - :metaknight: + :wario:
4. Spinks (Raidos + Culex) - :snake: + :metaknight:
5. **** Madagascar (Iliad + Phiddlesticks) - :falco: + :olimar:
5. The Super Smash Bros (M Prime + Rhyme) - :snake: + :kirby2:
7. Holy Allies (Dinner + Logan) - :falco:/:marth:/:olimar:/:peach: + :metaknight:/:snake:
7. Stoners (Niko K + Patches) - :peach: + :gw:
9. Chingy Ching Chong (NekoNekoXD + Calvin Xue) - :metaknight: + :snake:
9. Rush Hour (.exe + Jabu) - :zerosuitsamus: + :kirby2:
9. Puff Balls (Skyler Silver + Puffmaster) - :kirby2: + :jigglypuff:
9. The Fated King & Queen (HrcPoke + Tsu-Sensei) - :marth: + :peach:
13. Loco Knights (Karthig + Supreme Dirt) - :metaknight: + :lucario:

- If i put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character IN BRACKETS, or several games with that character in pools. Please tell me if I should adjust your characters

- VIDEOS: Livestream: http://www.justin.tv/nekonekoxd/videos Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadaBrawl

Mikey7

Smash Lord
holy got exposed rofl, naw i love u, joe is just a beast

and of course, just as predicted, culex top 5 not that im trying to be a **** or nothing, but just sayin

K-Rhyme

Smash Rookie
1. Ally - Your Next

3. Holy Nightmare - Man, was I excited when I had a full stock on you...then you totally ***** me the next match lol. Atleast I can say that I gave holy a fight >: )
4. Tin Man - Oh my ****ing God that was an insane battle. I was actually mentally exhausted after that, I couldn't even speak properly. I really regret trying to go for a kirbycide last minute. I should've just played my game. Btw, those grabs of yours are ridiculously long man. Couldn't tell the distance I need to avoid them lol
5. Ambrose - I ****ing hate you and your metaknight. Sure, I'm guessing ICs would be deadlier, but man do I hate metaknight. Either way, gg man
7. Gichan - Always fun playing ya Gi, your an awesome guy
9. Logan - I-Hate-Metaknight
9. M Prime - Scrub
9. Raidos - Nice snake ya got there, but I face one daily so I knew what to do : P
13. Iliad - 13th!? You beat me in the pools man, 2-0, and you get 13th!? lol
13. Jasuke - If my brother hadn't used ICs for a bit, you would've owned my ***, plain and simple. I still lol at the C.Falcon vs Pikachu one though XD
13. Tdawg - Scrub

17. HrcPoke - Why are you not in the brackets man? I mean, c'mon, we've had even matches before >: P
17. Looftwaffles - WAFFLEZ!
21. .exe - Nice see'ing you again, always fun to play ya ; )
21. Jabu - It's always good to see more Kirbys. Keep it up and try getting out of the pools next time >: )
21. Skyler Silver - You sir, have gotten better. I remember the first tourny I faced you at, you weren't nearly as good as you are now. Good job!
29. Revenege - Scrub
29. Niko K (DQ'd) - PEACH IS ****ING RIGGED

Great tournament guys. I'm really liking the place you've found, compared to the tournys I went to before. Not nearly as cramped and everything gets played.
Also glad to face some great players this time. Normally I get knocked out in pools or brackets quick, so I never face any 5th+ players.

Final note, #29. Revenge's name is actually spelt Revenege. Also, #9 Mprime uses Snake & Falco. Dunno why MK is up there, but I'm guessing he won a match with him or something *shrugs* Also, I use Pikachu as well. I'm pretty sure I won a match in the brackets somewhere, but I know I did win against Jasuke in the pools with him. Although, I will admit, my Pikachu ain't close to my Kirby

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
what happened to Niko in singles? Smashed out after doubles? Or late entry?

Also good **** Joe, you ****ing beast.

lol @ Ally on the Melee MI thread. You ****ing troll hahaha

Iliad

Smash Lord
1. Ally - ****ING BEEEEAASST. Trolling tinman with ICs on his ROB was kinda funny I'm gonna admit. Also, thanks for the legit snake ATs, and not brawl snake. The flash game where you eat the food and grow bigger. :D

2. Toronto Joe - YOU BEAT HOLY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. If I start a chant mother ****er that person is gonna win. legit jokes and legit playing. We need to get more friendlies in next time broski.

3. Holy Nightmare - I may be loyal to GTA more than MTL, but I'm also loyal to Canada bro, and for that reason alone I love you and your brother. Keep coming back, You and TO joe gonna have dat rivalry fo sho.

4. Tin Man - I'm gonna be honest bro, I slept on you, badly. After watching how HRC Poke did against you with falco, I think that's who I should've used, but no excuses. You ****ing wrecked me 2-0 regardless of SDs etc. Mad respect you gay *** playstyle mofo.

5. Ambrose - We're def teaming one of these days you sexy asian son of a *****. Maybe I shoulda gone falco game 3? Though the marth MK was hella close. Game 2 was absolute bull****, you DIed ****ed up first stock then SDed second, was lame. And you'll get Tinner's next time, just gotta play more cautiously.

5. Culex - If you'd stayed MK, you woulda beat Joe. Legit you would've. And then who the **** knows, you may have beaten Holy. I mean, you WERE ****** Ally in your MK ditto set. Hamilton represent bro.

7. Gichan - WE NEVER GET TO PLAY. BAAAAAAAM. I woulda ****ing ate you for breakfast you puerto rican ****. I was lolling so ****ing hard watching you vs geoff. Best mid-game trolling ever.

7. Rhyme - I know, I know. I took the bullet for a buddy of mine, because two hamiltonians were set to play each other right off the bat, which is unacceptable in my eyes, so I jumped on my sword to face Ambrose. Losing to Phiddlesticks was a surprise, but he's mad ****ing good, and he NEVER gets nervous I don't understand how he does it. And bro, I'm gonna tell you straight up, Raidos is better than your bro. When I found out you ****ed his **** up, I was hyped to ****. AND YOU JOCKED ON TINMAN GAME 2 SO ****ING HYPE... OMGGGG.... Come back. PLEASE.

9. Logan - Only played in doubs, but you were pretty damn good man. Make sure you and dinner keep coming back for more.

9. M Prime - You are beastly. I enjoyed our games big times, and you're definitely becoming a name within the scene bro.

9. Phiddlesticks - You beat me, but you couldn't beat that 15 cheese burger coagulatin ****er. You make me sad, yet happy. Honestly, despite being one of the quietest people I know, you're probably the funniest. Also. Best. Team name. Ever.

9. Raidos - Come on bro, you shoulda done better than this, and I'm one to talk.

13. Iliad - Absolute ****. You played like *** in everything except doubles. You better rep better than this come pound.

13. Jasuke - Yo, my nicotine fiend brohim. Pools and doubles were hype, everything after was deflated. Until Joe vs Holy 2.

13. Patches - YEEEEEH makin out of pools n ****. Lmao. Didn't peg you for a chronic bro, pretty luzly.

13. Tdawg - Didn't get to play you, but your mario surprised me man. Canadian Boss in the making.

17. Calvin Xue - Didn't play you. All I can say is keep coming back, you'll get better with every attendance.

17. HrcPoke - WIIMOTE! WIIMOTE! WIIMOTE! WIIMOTE! ****ing legendary bro. I still stand by my statement that if you pick up a classic controller or gamecube controller you'd be da bess.

17. Looftwaffles - lol. PIRI PIRI? Man, you shoulda made it out of pools guy. Wtf. Your marth is getting more legit and legit every day. The student has learned well.

17. Supreme Dirt - Just barely didn't make it out of pools, definitely been improving with your practice with fuddo and at york. Keep it up.

21. .exe - lol. Your ZSS is a boss, you just got placed in a deathpool bro. KEEP COMIN' BACK.

21. Jabu - Didn't play you, same as what I said to Calvin.

21. Skyler Silver - You called my bluff... That's all that needs to be said.

21. Zef - Didn't play you, same as what I said to Calvin.

25. Coast - Didn't play you, same as what I said to Calvin.

25. Pills - Yo. Why the **** did you ever play luigi or mario.. or G&W. DAT SNAKE IS BEAST.

25. Zetsu - Lol the laptop interviews, hopefully that gets uploaded some time soon.

25. Karthig (DQ'd) - Didn't play you, same as what I said to Calvin.

29. Revenge -Didn't play you, same as what I said to Calvin.

29. Niko K (DQ'd) - SCRUUUUUB

Special shout out.

Dinner - Beastly in doubles bro, godamn. Saw dat marf stylin on kids, platform cancelling n ****. Twas like watching disney on ice.

NekoNekoXD - DAT LIVESTREAM. OP as **** bro, you've got a good grasp on what you've got perfected and what you need to improve on, give it time and you'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Livestream viewers: I SWEAR ALL I WANT, WHATEVER WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
It's a ****ing Wii Mote. I'm not changing controllers.
But, can any of you guess how I boost pivot grab?

I was sandbagging. You honestly have no idea how fun it is to do so. We actually sandbagged against each other, Rhyme. But! I've got dat wii mote Di with me.
Loof - We need to do some Marth Dittos!
Calvin - Haha, Good games. Screw your Up tilt. I can grab!
Ally - Even though we didn't play. Which we should. It was nice meeting you.
. Exe - Friendlies with you are always fun, you're so full of surprises.
Zetsu - Good games, Friendlies of course. I was expecting you to play your Falco.
Tin Man - Those friendlies were blah. I was exhausted from playing brawl for 14 hours straight. Good Marth though, you could go far with him.
Pills - Even though you don't play much. Your Snake was still tough. I'm used to them camping my Marth, not running into it.
Nekonekoxd - Play more.

Sorry if I missed anyone.
When will the next tournament be?
We also need to do a Falcon bracket(Calvin's Idea).

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Joe my baby <3. i'm glad you still won game 5 vs. holy even after that ridiculous sd you did :(. GOOD JOB.

CalvinXue

Smash Rookie
1. Ally - I was really hoping to face you. :/ Oh well, I guess it just didn't happen, good stuff as always.
2. Toronto Joe - Dude, I really wanted to face your Metaknight in pools but I got your Sheik ZSS and Falco instead, lol, maybe next time? And awesome match versus Holy.
3. Holy Nightmare - Lol, 3 stocking me 3 times and 2 stocking me the other 3. xD Maybe next time I'll give you more of a challenge.
4. Tin Man - Didn't get to play you, but you were always the loudest when something cool happened, even if you didn't know what was going on.
7. Gichan - Didn't play you either, but nice job with preparing this tourney, it was one to remember.
9. M Prime - Beat me in doubles, then came back to kill me in pools.
9. Phiddlesticks - You and Illiad killed us in doubles, blah, we'll be better next time.
9. Raidos - Nice Snake, thanks for the words of advice.
13. Iliad - You were one of the people I was hoping to face, didn't get to it though. Oh well, at least we faced in doubles.
13. Jasuke - Awesome Falcon dude.
13. Patches - You took the last spot in our pools. I was so close too. Lol, but still, awesome matches.
17. HrcPoke - You got nothing on my Utilt. >D And you know you loved that Falcon combo I did on you that last match.
17. Supreme Dirt - Good games dude, you were surprisingly more talkative than most other people that I faced.
21. .exe - Lol, I was XP and you were .exe, took us a while to get the joke. xD
21. Zef - Good games, maybe we can play some Melee some time.
25. Zetsu - The video recording guy, I'd like to see those videos some time.
25. Karthig (DQ'd) - Close matches in pools, I got that bull**** Fsmash kill with Snake on you.

NekoNekoXD - I think next time you should alert me of our team name before telling them.
Puffmaster - Too bad you had to leave early, and we need to get that Brawl club started at Tech. >.> Teachers are all saying no to being advisers.

Final Note: Thanks to everyone for making my first tourney experience an amazing one, and I play Snake and Pit. And for anyone that cared, Carmen (the little Asian girl that was with me) was actually interested in the matches, so don't make any comments about me boring the hell out of my girlfriend. If I have the money (and time), I'll come to the next tourney fo' sho.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll post mah shoutouts soon enough. hopefully tomorrow.

lots of fun as usual some hype **** went down this time.

Zef I got your memory card we gotta work something out so you can get it. Down for a york casual any time?

Flayl

Smash Hero
Phiddlesticks did you use Bowser or Olimar in singles? Nice placing either way.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Oh!
Dirt - Those Matches with you against your Lucario. That 0 - 120% death on you was flawless.
Jabu - Teaming with you in a 3 Person FFA against dirt was the best.

Stef - You've got Dat Jiggs.
Me - Start taking things seriously. Your Falcon lost more than twice. Unacceptable.

Also. Turns out i'm a 15 minute Street Car/ Bus ride to the tournament XD

Another 'Also'. Tin Man, next tournament, I'm going to Murk your Olimar with my Falco.

K-Rhyme

Smash Rookie
HrcPoke - lol I remember that match vs his Olimar. Was laughing so hard on PS1 when you guys would just wait for eachother XD

Raidos - Forgot to mention: That first stock we had was absolutely ****. My *** still hurts man. I only got like 2% on you before I died. I'm still surprised I pulled a win in the next two matches o.o

jabu_jabu

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts

1. Ally - man wtf, your skills are unbelievable. i saw you do that 1 vs 3 against CPUs
just ****ing insane
2. Toronto Joe - never played you, but you beating holy (i played him) means if i play you, i won't even deal damage
3. Holy Nightmare - even your ROB was legit
4. Tin Man - never played you, but all i learnt is that you have a gay playstyle and your DI sucks.
5. Ambrose - still repping the asians!
5. Culex - didn't play / talk
7. Gichan - that is a pretty legit wario, keep up the tournaments yo
7. Rhyme - man that kirby is damn good, i gotta get mine as good as yours
good fun in friendlies
9. Logan - asian power once again! nice mk
9. M Prime - never got to play you, but i'm sure you can beat your bro next time :)
9. Phiddlesticks - dude you should place first for playing such a fat *** character and still beating 3/4s of the people
9. Raidos - from the match vs rhyme, nice snake, too bad you couldn't finish him off =/
13. Iliad - saw your marth, it looks nice
13. Jasuke - don't remember playing
13. Patches - we played doubles, man that match was ****ing good, nice g and w
13. Tdawg - trollin' with mario
17. Calvin Xue - don't remember who this is
17. HrcPoke - lolol good fun teaming supreme dirt
we might have to do doubles next time
17. Looftwaffles - i know you can get that marth better man, you have the technicals, now work on the mental aspect
17. Supreme Dirt - sucks overall
just saying :)
21. .exe - we had good fun in doubles
your ZSS is pretty good
21. Skyler Silver - friendly rivalry huh? kirbies wut
21. Zef - don't remember playing you
25. Coast - ditto
25. Pills - get that snake better man, i know you can beat ally
25. Zetsu - good falco, our match was damn close
29. Revenege - work on that marth, you can get better
29. Niko K (DQ'd) - what happened
your peach was ****!

also where is the york thread?
and can someone post at least one match from me vs somebody? that would be awesome
i can watch and critique myself...

-Googs

Smash Lord
1. Ally ($186) - // Woah man close set in gf's, i'll get you next time!
2. Toronto Joe ($93) - You have a really good pikachu man, that camp game to gewd
3. Holy Nightmare ($31) - / Good **** all around
4. Tin Man ($10) - work on that DI and you'll be on my level :)
5. Ambrose ($5) - / Good matches, i just know the MU sorry
5. Culex ($5) - // Use a better character
7. Gichan - Your the man our match was full of lulz
7. Rhyme - Ginger
9. Logan - / WOLVERINNE?
9. M Prime - / I'll get you back saturday, be ready for POCKET DDD
9. Phiddlesticks - Good ****, your sonic is **** tier
9. Raidos - You gotta stop losing to kirbys.
13. Iliad - IRRAID HOW U SEW GEWD
13. Jasuke - / Work on those CG's and your pikachu will be top. Wait what
13. Patches -Good ****
13. Tdawg -Nice mario, hope to play you again
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
17. Calvin Xue -
17. HrcPoke - l3git falco our set was awesome, nice bdacus
17. Looftwaffles -
17. Supreme Dirt - Please don't be discouraged, you're getting so much better from the last time I played you!
21. .exe -
21. Jabu -
21. Skyler Silver -
21. Zef - Read supreme dirt
25. Coast -
25. Pills -
25. Zetsu -
25. Karthig (DQ'd) -
29. Revenege -
29. Niko K (DQ'd) - SAME

Good tourny! turn-out wasnt bad, but the scene is picking up, good ****! You guys should come to mtl sometime it'd be **** :)

-Googs

Dinner

Smash Apprentice
1. Ally – Nice to see you congrats on first again. Can’t believe we got you in second round doubles again n fk that 28% kill on green greens lol Feel like picking up snake again hopefully I can get some more tips from you next tourney.
2. Toronto Joe – Good stuff beating holy. Nice to see some diversity in the placings this time.
3. Holy Nightmare – Epic fist bumps before our doubles match lol Too bad we didn’t 1v1 needed some ROB practice for that Gi MM lol o wellz. Nice seeing you.
4. Tin Man –GJ on 4th you really got a lot better since the coffee time tournies lol. But I guess it’s pretty cool that you’re showing hard work and a lot of practice really pays off in the end. GJ hosting the tourney, hope to get some more tips from you at York!
5. Ambrose – We should’ve friendlied =[
7. Gichan – GGs on the money match, amazing Wario and probably the most overdue meeting ever lol After the MM someone told me that you trained with ally n holy the night before n I was like wtf! Lol but neway was nice meeting you. Ima practice my Wario matchup and MM you again next tourney. Oh yeah and gj hosting the tourney =] Really hope you and Tin host a lot more and keep the Ontario scene alive.
9. Logan – We need to stop getting cocky in our first doubles matches cause we always end up winning by a thread lol. Nice placing too bro =] Holy allies ftw
9. M Prime – Think we played a couple of times at York. Good job on 9th
9. Raidos – Nice seeing you again. Thanks for practicing withus
13. Iliad – Lol Disney on ice. Really wanted to friendly and do some epic marth dittos but pools got called and had to leave early, but you already know lol. Guess we’ll just do it next tourney. Nice seeing you again bro!
17. Supreme Dirt – Keep practicing yo you gettin better.
21. Skyler Silver – Kirby ftw. Hope to see you at York again

Mprime

Smash Ace
7. Rhyme - I know, I know. I took the bullet for a buddy of mine, because two hamiltonians were set to play each other right off the bat, which is unacceptable in my eyes, so I jumped on my sword to face Ambrose. Losing to Phiddlesticks was a surprise, but he's mad ****ing good, and he NEVER gets nervous I don't understand how he does it. And bro, I'm gonna tell you straight up, Raidos is better than your bro. When I found out you ****ed his **** up, I was hyped to ****. AND YOU JOCKED ON TINMAN GAME 2 SO ****ING HYPE... OMGGGG.... Come back. PLEASE.
Not for long

milesg2g

Smash Champion
1. Ally – Nice to see you congrats on first again. Can’t believe we got you in second round doubles again n fk that 28% kill on green greens lol Feel like picking up snake again hopefully I can get some more tips from you next tourney.
2. Toronto Joe – Good stuff beating holy. Nice to see some diversity in the placings this time.
3. Holy Nightmare – Epic fist bumps before our doubles match lol Too bad we didn’t 1v1 needed some ROB practice for that Gi MM lol o wellz. Nice seeing you.
4. Tin Man –GJ on 4th you really got a lot better since the coffee time tournies lol. But I guess it’s pretty cool that you’re showing hard work and a lot of practice really pays off in the end. GJ hosting the tourney, hope to get some more tips from you at York!
5. Ambrose – We should’ve friendlied =[
7. Gichan – GGs on the money match, amazing Wario and probably the most overdue meeting ever lol After the MM someone told me that you trained with ally n holy the night before n I was like wtf! Lol but neway was nice meeting you. Ima practice my Wario matchup and MM you again next tourney. Oh yeah and gj hosting the tourney =] Really hope you and Tin host a lot more and keep the Ontario scene alive.
9. Logan – We need to stop getting cocky in our first doubles matches cause we always end up winning by a thread lol. Nice placing too bro =] Holy allies ftw
9. M Prime – Think we played a couple of times at York. Good job on 9th
9. Raidos – Nice seeing you again. Thanks for practicing withus
13. Iliad – Lol Disney on ice. Really wanted to friendly and do some epic marth dittos but pools got called and had to leave early, but you already know lol. Guess we’ll just do it next tourney. Nice seeing you again bro!
17. Supreme Dirt – Keep practicing yo you gettin better.
21. Skyler Silver – Kirby ftw. Hope to see you at York again

Dinner when you gon take my boy Meekspeedy to a tourney in Torronto?

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
2. Toronto Joe ($93) - Way to bring it back after that SD. Pure class
3. Holy Nightmare ($31) - Ima beat you next time. Just wait
4. Tin Man ($10) - Good job getting almost beasted on by a Wiimote. Seriously though, youre the most legit non-MK in the scene. Just wayyyyyy too homo with a lead. :p
5. Culex ($5) - Spilling Piri Sauce for the win. Lucky our waiter had magical table clearning skills.
7. Gichan - Thanks for the tips. I already knew some of the things you told me, but it helps when other people help me out. Your TO skills are getting better and better, getting **** done on time.
7. Rhyme - WAFFLEZ!
9. M Prime - Good friendlies, Im getting alot better at the Snake MU.
9. Phiddlesticks - Your SD on Brinstar was too pro,and took me to 124 on my last stock anyways. GGs, thanks for some of the tips you gave me.
9. Raidos - Whats an airdodge? I didnt know Snaske had one. |Great friendlies, learned a bunch and started properly applying stuff I already knew. The buisiness at the dumpster was just extra :)
13. Iliad - Next time, were gonna play. And your Link is going to break my shield. AGAIN. This is 3 times in a row we havent played. We manage to eat like kings, though.
13. Patches - Dont think I played you this tourney, which is sad considering all the time we were shooting the ****. Get Ally comboed.
13. Tdawg - Legit. Seriously, you were beasting my Marth in friendlies. Would love to see how it would go down for real. Being hounded for your car keys 10 hours straight must have been fun :)
17. HrcPoke -Next time, we play. Only mamaged to get one stock in beofre we got kicked off the setup, it was actually one of the better games I played all day. Marth ditto next time for sure. And my Pika against your Falco :)
17. Looftwaffles - You know what you did well. Which was a couple things. You know what you did wrong. Which was 2 things. They just happened like 10 times. Step it up. Bracket next time or bust.
17. Supreme Dirt - Didnt play you, at least I cant remember. Keep coming to York, well make each other better.
21. Jabu - GGs. Im so pissed at myself for losing, but I dont take anything away from you. I know exactly what you mean, I have technical control and spacing down pat now, I just need to mind**** my opponents into getting tippered. Next time you see me, bug me for some friendlies. Youre a cool guy.
25. Zetsu - Man, I dont know how you didnt start raging after our set. Seriously though, why did you switch off of Falco? Game one was hella close, and that SD with samus made me :(
29. Niko K (DQ'd) - Step your game up. lol

Also...... Ive got the nastiness that Ally did to Patches on my Wii.

How do I get it uploaded?

Patches

Smash Master
That combo was amazing, lol. I'm proud it happened to me. You'll have to send it to someone who can upload. Tinman maybe? I dunno.

Top Bottom