• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S. Bad Santa

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Like, here's the results and junk!

Brawl Doubles (14 Entrants)
1)Damnit Oro I saw your name and now I want an Oreo, FatboySlim:metaknight:/Grimace:snake: ($84.00)
2)Andrew eats Arty's **** while I party in the background, Hunger:wario: / Arty:falco: :gw:($42.00)
3)Sago and Lain make it rain, Sago :metaknight:/ Lain :metaknight: :dedede: ($14.00)
4)Poppin' bottles in the ice like a blizzard, Scythe :lucario:/ Kain :wolf:
5)Humbly Grateful, or Grumbly Hateful, Oro?!:marth:/Kirk:olimar:
5)The light music club, DLA :ganondorf::metaknight:/Kennispam:sheik::metaknight:
7)Pang, Bro!, Kappy:kirby2:/Zwarm:rob::dedede::lucario:
7)Team fist pump, Akashi:marth::snake:/Meneil:ike:
9)Plank and Tank, Red Ryu:lucario:/Spongejordan:metaknight:
9)Goopfisters, Wafles:zerosuitsamus:/Dragmire:ganondorf:
9)F U Smash Umashi:link2:/Yogehi:fox:
9)Mushroom Shore, Xyless:peach:/Dajayman:ness2:
13)Good Night, Diska:snake:/Genonight:random:
13)Get chance and luck, Norm:random:/King:pikachu2::marth:

Brawl Singles (29 Entrants)
Grand Finals was unable to finish. Set 3 did not have enough time to be played, but Kain/Lain agreed to a best of 1 to determine 1st/2nd. Kain was up over a full stock when DLA decides to derp and unplug the power strip turning the game off, so 1/2 split. ****ing DLA...
[collapse=Brawl Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]
1)Kain, what should have been:wolf: (130$)
2)Lain, was getting *****:popo::metaknight::dedede: (130$)
3)Arty:falco:(29$)
4)Sammy Falcofingers:metaknight:
5)Dragmire's pubes are as long as the hair on his head and dreadlocked:wario:
5)Fatboy Buff:metaknight:
7)Nay-Nay:sheik::metaknight:
7)Grimace:snake:
9)DLA:ganondorf:
9)Kirk:link2::bowser2::ike::wolf::olimar:
9)Akashi:marth:
9)Red Ryu:lucario:
13)Snookie(Kappy):kirby2:
13)Roller:popo::pikachu2:
13)Wafles:zerosuitsamus:
13)Scythe:lucario:
17)Meneil:ike::falco:
17)Dragmire:ganondorf:
17)King:pikachu2:
17)Diska:snake:
17)Dajayman:ness2:
17)Spongejordan:metaknight::lucas:
17)The Situation:peach:
17)Zwarm:rob::lucario:
25)Justin:random:
25)Umashi:link2:
25)Yogehi:fox:
25)Tony:random:
25)Neo:random:

Melee Singles (12 Entrants)
Melee did not finish. Scythe was waiting in grand finals so he took 1st. Lain and I split even though I was gonna woop dat ***.
1)Scythe :mario2::fox::falco::marth::falcon::sheik: (40$)
2/3)Oro?! :falcon:(10$)
2/3)Lain :fox::falco::marth:(10$)
4)Sammy Falcofingers :marth::sheik:
5)Red Ryu :peach::link2:
5)Norm :sheik:
7)King :marth::falco:
7)Arty :marth::sheik::samus2::fox:
9)Nay-Nay :jigglypuff:
9)Wafles :fox:
9)Dragmire :ganondorf::falcon:
9)Akashi :marth::ganondorf:

****ing DLA!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
7)Nay-Nay :sheik::metaknight:
9)Nay-Nay :jigglypuff:

:3

edit: nice turnout, best we've had in a while. too bad i played like poopy

if arty beats me again, ill tiltlock that nka irl :troll:

edit 2: snookie was kappy so put down :kirby2:

Kirk

Smash Champion
Fun tourney everyone. Thanks to all who came. It was good seeing everyone again, though couldn't get any friendlies in cause of TO duties xD...maybe next time.

Shoutouts later...gotta take some peeps to the train station...

Dat chocolate cake.
****ing DLA.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Um, I went Lucas for half of my Singles matches.

Also, I'm going to do a legit shoutouts. 4srs.

1)Kain, what should have been (130$) - You hold your controller very interestingly. THATS the secret to your magical Wolf powers!
3)Arty(29$) - ****IN A, THAT SNAKE! And then as insult to injury, you gave Zwarm the cake! D:
4)Sammy Falcofingers - You're just jealous that this MK is going to revolutionize THE WORLD!
5)Hunger - ^
5)Fatboy Buff - Teach me how to play MK D:
7)Nay-Nay - Don't quit over something stupid like this.
7)Grimace - Confidential Mission, next MAS, we're beating it.
9)DLA - I'm going to bust out a pocket MK on Kappy, everytime :p
9)Kirk - Olimarrrrrr! Speaking of characters I'm not sure how to play against :p But I'll learn!
9)Akashi - I never realized what kind of momentum machine your Snake is :o But why does everyone take Kennispam to MK dittos on RC? So dumb IMO.
9)Red Ryu - 9th? :o Keep it up sir.
13)Kappy - Stop getting so legit mad about stupid stuff like pocket MKs. It's not going to change how some people play.
13)Scythe - After losing to you, Red Ryu, and Zwarm's Lulu, I'm pretty sure I now need to work on that MU. I can never score the kill, and then get bair'd at like 70% =[
17)Meneil - Shortly after you left, I'd just realized, totally forgot how to play TvC. As in... totally.
17)Dragmire - You kinda like trash me at melee.
17)King - D:
17)Diska - Don't drop my setup next time! D:
17)Dajayman - Ness is a dirty little boy and you should be ashamed of playing with him.
17)Spongejordan - Get better.
17)Xyless - And that's The Situation.
17)Zwarm - Even if my Lucas is technically better in all aspects, I just get ***** infinitely harder, pretty much just for playing the character. I mean, you saw how I did with my MK compared to my Lucas. It's not like playing my personally better character is going to make me do better, it'll just comfort me in the sense that "Oh, I just lost because my character sucks, not because I'm worse than the other person!"
25)Umashi - *awkward wave* 2v1, you were just wrecking us. Keep it up!
25)Yogehi - Nice Fox. I just think you could keep up in people's faces a bit better.
25)Tony - Sorry I couldn't get that Lucas ditto in. Maybe next time.
25)Neo

aaaaand

XX) Oro - You're just scared :p

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I played :dedede:/:lucario: in dubs as well as ROB, just sayin. :)

****ing DLA

****ing Lucario

****ing Norm for stepping on my cake

Also, Sponge, I gave the cake to Kirk/Kyle/DLA/King, ask them how it tasted, I wasn't hungry. :(

Edit: I already said this in the Lucario boards, but Red Ryu is a beast, and he's my new hero. He 2 stocked my ROB and made me drop Dedede for good, all in one set.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles (29 Entrants)
Grand Finals was unable to finish. Set 3 did not have enough time to be played, but Kain/Lain agreed to a best of 1 to determine 1st/2nd. Kain was up over a full stock when DLA decides to derp and unplug the power strip turning the game off, so 1/2 split. ****ing DLA...

****ing DLA!
Set 3? **** thats good

5)Fatboy Buff - Teach me how to play MK D:
idk how to teach ppl how to play characters

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I was just salting the roads because I really didn't know the MK MU, and hated it when people brought it out to beat me. LOL. Marshall and Lain gave me some really good tips, though, and so I'm gonna practice the **** outta the MK MU and at least make every match with a pocket MK really close and junk :colorful: No more salt from it! LOL.

Shout-outs later. I love all of you. LOL.

EDIT: ****ing DLA

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lain taking too much $$ home
This IS a problem. ;)
Um, I went Lucas for half of my Singles matches.

aaaaand

XX) Oro - You're just scared :p
I don't afraid of anything! You suck MM me.
Set 3? **** thats good

idk how to teach ppl how to play characters
It was set 3.
Set1= Winner's Finals, Kain get
Set2= Grand Finals set 1, Lain is gay
Set3= 1 game for first/second place, DLA derps over a power strip

But yea, thanks guys. Still some problems with character stuff. Gonna upload singles bracket in a bit.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
1)Kain-eh wins 20:80 matchups and doesnt afraid of anythign
2)Lain-stop inviting him to IL tourneys, guys
3)Arty-i think i took the first two stocks off you every time i went sheik vs you in the history of ever :rage:
4)Sammy Falcofingers-i wanted to play you
5)Dragmire's pubes are as long as the hair on his head and dreadlocked-what happened to ND Norman?
5)Fatboy Buff-legit ddd not gonna lie
7)Nay-Nay-ghetto *** ***** stop losing to arty's falco
7)Grimace-i wanted to play you again too
9)DLA-youre really good at dubs (aside from those sd's lool) too bad we lost to kain+scythe. best ganon in the world, ***** pocket mk's. pikachu is gay. get our triforce team vs. diska up. we ***** them :D
9)Kirk-BOOZER CUTE
9)Red Ryu-apparently you got good with lucario. is dsmash spam with melee peach fun?
13)Snookie(Kappy)-get on my rage level, youre almost there
13)Roller-MI isnt allowed at WIL tourneys anymore
13)Wafles-zss wut
13)Scythe-youre kain's teammate... and good at melee... i guess
17)Meneil-fun random dittos, moar next time
17)Dragmire-legit ganon, IMO your style is better than dla's
17)King-i dont remember you :I
17)Diska-who are you, i dont recognize you. we ***** you in dubs though loooooooool i want those vids up
17)Dajayman-no ook makes me sadface :(
17)Spongejordan-stop losing cake, ill watch angel beats asap
17)The Situation-your peach was cute
17)Zwarm-i dont remember playing you :I
25)Yogehi-good fox

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
1) Kain - You got robbed of first. F***ing DLA...
2) Lain - You should pay your debts, Oro mad. :p
3) Arty - Midwest's best Snake! We never got to do our rematch MM, we're doing it at Kirk's.
4) Sammy Falcofingers - You have to like Kanye West if you live in Chicago. That's a rule.
5) Dragmire's pubes are as long as the hair on his head and dreadlocked - Funny a** name! :laugh:
5) Fatboy Buff - Get bonewalked.
7) Nay-Nay - I lol'd at the end of your set with Arty. :laugh:
7) Grimace - Midwest's 2nd best Snake, Arty is obviously number one.
9) DLA - F***ing DLA...
9) Kirk - Your Bowser is wowser. :3
9) Akashi - GGs, not much I can do against Marth but I could've done better. Upset I choked on Delfino, but I got this next time.
9) Red Ryu - We have to rematch MM someday, want to see that new and improved Lucario.
13) Snookie(Kappy) - Don't let those pocket MKs get you down. It's your fault for not hup canceling enough...
13) Wafles - GGs, I'm still upset that I choked last game but it happens. I'll do better next time.
13) Scythe - Should've went more Mario and used more scorpion sting.
17) Meneil - GGs in dubs, Ness doesn't like team Fire Emblem. :(
17) Dragmire - Hunger's name for you is hilarious. I want to play your Ganon someday.
17) King - GGs in dubs, sorry for going Shaky status on you and Norm. :p
17) Diska - Diskooooooooooobra! Get better at getting balloon points.
17) Dajayman - Shaky status!
17) Spongejordan - Lucas sucks. You should've taken me to Brinstar in our MM, idk why you would cp a stage you hate. :p
17) The Situation - Bonewalk too good! It's the future of the Peach metagame. I will learn the Peach matchup someday. Also it was nice teaming with you, level 9 CPU has nothing on my Shaky status.
17) Zwarm - MM me with your f***ing ROB! Also start watching ecchi.
25) Yogehi - GGs, you should come to more tournaments your Fox seemed like he knew what he was doing tech skill-wise.

Webster - Glad you came at the end. I wish I could've given you that $20 I used to enter, you would've been surprised. Get well soon!
Oro - Get on that Dark Rain status. Also start watching ecchi.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oreo MM me. You and Sonic are booty.

Kenni, you made me lol super hardcore. I'm lucky I don't get raged easily otherwise I would probably be #1 on that list. I go hard when I rage.

Jared.... **** ecchi...

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
First off... f***ing DLA. What a scrub. I was so embarrassed lol... I know I apologized to Lain, but I don't think I got to apologize to Kain, so if you read this Kain, it was my bad and feel free to lynch me. I probably apologized to the wrong person, since it sounds like Lain was getting his *** kicked... so he should be thanking me lol :p

On a side note, ease up on the Lain hate guys... yeah it was looking like Kain would win the last game, which would have been really cool because it would have meant that IL would have finally beaten Lain. But it wasn't Lain's fault that I mega-derped, so just chill out with the "Lain doesn't deserve to split 1st" stuff. Last I checked, Lain took a set off of Kain too. And keep in mind that Lain plays Icies, the easiest character to make a comeback with. It wouldn't have been easy, but it was definitely possible. So relax guys.

I gotta say though, Lain's already a hate-magnet due to his relentless efforts to delay our tournaments for as long as possible, so.... Lain, you might want to fly a bit under the radar next time you're in IL. Or better yet, stay very very visible in the radar, so that we know where to find you when you need to play a match LOL.

SECOND..... I've decided that I'm bringing back my pocket MK (as Kappy saw, lol). There are still a few matchups that my characters simply don't cover (Olimar, Icies, MK, Kirby). And it's stupid to ban myself from using my best secondary, especially if I'm still using other secondaries.

Basically, I'm done saying "hmm Ganon's really bad at this matchup, but I'll use him because it would be really cool if I won." (inb4 Ganon's really bad at every matchup lolol). I'm still maining Ganon, but don't expect me to use him if I know I'm about to get gayed.

Finally...... shoutouts :)

1)Kain :wolf: (130$) - Good **** Kain. You were really really impressive at this tournament. It really looked like you were practicing the ICs matchup... and even if you weren't, you got a lot better at it, so nice job. The rest of IL is falling behind you, we gotta step it up.
1)Lain :popo::metaknight::dedede: (130$) - Nice job, Kain's scary as **** lol. I hope you work your debt **** out... you might want to consider other ways of getting money, rather than traveling OoS for tournaments lol.
3)Arty:falco:(29$) - We are having that $MM at Kirk's dammit.
4)Sammy Falcofingers:metaknight: - I framed that drawing you gave me in the Iowa car <3
5)Dragmire's pubes are as long as the hair on his head and dreadlocked:wario: - Good **** hunger, i'm glad you're back. Your wario's too vicious to quit going to tournaments. Good games too, feel free to chain grab my Ganon, i'm used to gay **** like that. Also, shoulda gone MK against your kirby game 3, like I did with Kappy lol. Next time I guess.
5)Fatboy Buff:metaknight: - nice job beating arty, but still placing lower than him lmao. That seems to happen to a lot of people.
7)Nay-Nay:sheik::metaknight: - you've been getting a lot better, keep up that wifi practice. Sorry about SDing about 10 times in teams lol. Next set we play will probably be MK dittos XD
7)Grimace:snake: - Good stuff grimace, I'm glad WI's going to smash stuff again, we missed you guys
9)DLA:ganondorf: - Derptastic
9)Kirk:link2::bowser2::ike::wolf::olimar: - Wow @ those characters... the king of jank
9)Akashi:marth: - We will defeat kennispam
9)Red Ryu:lucario: - Good ****, you always seemed to be better than your placings showed, way to step it up
13)Snookie(Kappy):kirby2: - Sorry about CPing to MK, I'll start off with him from now on lol. Good matches though, and nice job ****** my Ganon
13)Wafles:zerosuitsamus: - Fun friendlies, in both Melee and Brawl
13)Scythe:lucario: - <3 cuddlebuddy
17)Dragmire:ganondorf: Really fun matches in both games, your Ganon is very good. You ***** me in Melee :(
17)King:pikachu2: - Good stuff knowing how to jump Kappy's car, we would have been there all night lol
17)Diska:snake: - Keep practicing, you started to come back when you pitched up a tent and camped lol. Just work on move choice and not getting hit while recovering
17)Dajayman:ness2: - Get a job so you can go to more tournaments
17)Spongejordan:metaknight::lucas: - Thanks for the cake <3
17)The Situation:peach: - We need to see you at more tournaments too
17)Zwarm:rob::lucario: - You guys missed your only chance to get me to watch anime :p Time for more Bebop.
25)Umashi:link2: - I have your macy gray glasses... I'll take good care of them I promise
25)Tony:random: - Fun friendlies

_Kain_

Smash Champion
First off... f***ing DLA. What a scrub. I was so embarrassed lol... I know I apologized to Lain, but I don't think I got to apologize to Kain, so if you read this Kain, it was my bad and feel free to lynch me. I probably apologized to the wrong person, since it sounds like Lain was getting his *** kicked... so he should be thanking me lol :p
LOLOLOLOL no need to apologize scrub. I just wanted to beat him didn't really care about the money. I guess i'll jus do it next time :cool: Your still getting lynched tho.

Shoutouts later but for now shoutouts to Kirk's Bowser for that sexy combo on me in our set! ****'S SCARY!!!

Top Bottom