• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: Season's Greetings - 12/4/10 - Tempe, Arizona - Results

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Arizona Smash House Presents:
"Season's Greetings"
Tourney 1/4 of Season.
Results

Brawl Singles
Entrants: 16
Buy-in: $10.00

1: Darklink :metaknight:/:falco:/:snake: ($72.00)
2: DarkShifter :metaknight: ($36.00)
3: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2: ($12.00)
4: DKSpeedDK :olimar:/:diddy:
5: TommyDerMiester :snake:/:falcon:
5: KiraFlax :pit:/:rob:/:zerosuitsamus:
7: K9 :link2:/:falco:
7: DerpDaBerp :lucario:
9: Burt :snake:
9: Zenix :marth:
9: **** Zendejas :olimar:
9: WolfWood :kirby2:/:rob:
13: Sunnycide :yoshi2:
13: Yo~ :kirby2:
13: Arcade :ness2:
13: RaveRemix :toonlink:

Brawl Doubles
Entrants: 7
Buy-in: $10.00

1: Dark Negro (Darklink, KiraFlax) ($36.00)
2: A one and a Four and a ching-chong-potato (Rick Ross/Jard/Dawei, Bloodhawk) ($18.00)
3: Leauge of Legends (DK Speed, Burt) ($6.00)
4: You Think Im Bad You Should See My Partner (Sunnycide, WolfWood)
5: Dinobonoids (Yoshiken, Anjila)
5: *****s (Zenix, K9)
7: Pizza (Julytable,Mclolo)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, I really wish this weekend wasn't so busy, so that I could have joined for singles, and not just doubles. I definitely will make sure that I can make it next time.

Even though my team didn't do so hot in doubles, I had a whole mess of fun, especially considering that this is my first tournament in a long, long time. Expect to see me a lot more.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
alright look forward to seeing you come again yoshiken <(^_^)>

I'll leave a full set of shoutouts later

1: Darklink: you should have gone quadruple or nothing... poor k9, he lost a lot of money :(
2: DarkShifter: really good job beating kira! I look forward to playing you more so I can get better
3: Stevo: you pulled some amazing stuff in bracket, I was glad to see you doing so well... also you made me realize how terrible my kirby does against mario, I still can quite figure out why but I'm going to work on it every opportunity I get, or get my ROB to do it somehow. also... teach me how to beat kira XDDD loljk
4: DKSpeedDK: well all I have to say is lolololololololol in your face I beat you in a money match jk, you probably should have won, I just kinda gayed you over last minute. if we did it again I bet that you'd win. ggs even if you did play olimar (**** move btw XD loljk) let me know if glendale has a smashfest and I'll try my best to be there
5: TommyDerMiester: I knew you would beat burt, good job tommy. woulda put money on you but DKspeedDK wouldn't accept my pocket change
5: KiraFlax: didn't actually get to play you this time, I feel like my ROB got better recently which comes out of nowhere because I havent used him at all since last time. I'm going to start checking out videos of ROB players and copy
7: K9: your luck wasn't too good this time around unfortunately, but dont worry I think you'll have better luck next time, until then I look forward to our next match
7: DerpDaBerp: I cant believe that we never seem to get matched up in tournament anymore... it's weird... but hey even though I hate lucario with the passion of a thousand suns I still wish you good luck with him
9: Burt: nice to see you again after so long cant wait to start playing you regularly again. ggs on that MM, finally beating you after losing to you so much in the past was so fulfilling.
9: Zenix: didn't get to play you this time around
9: **** Zendejas: good stuff jane, I feel that you'd gotten better since we last played
9: WolfWood: why did everyone want to MM me so bad? I guess I'm easy money :(
13: Sunnycide: nice seeing you back again, please keep coming to these
13: Yo~: didn't get to play you but I watched a couple of your matches. I'm rooting for you man!
13: Arcade: you said it was your first tourney right? please keep coming, I was pleasantly suprised when I played you in friendlies ggs
13: RaveRemix: ggs remix, you got me good in that first match. anyways it's a bummer that you couldn't stay longer. I'll probably see you at the next smashfest
yoshiken, anjila, julytable , mclolo: you guys should stay and do singles next time :p
brett: too bad you got in too late for singles, was it me or were our ROBs really different styles?

5: *****s (Zenix, K9)
lol it got censored

Jane

Smash Hero
did really ****ty in singles

then afterwards, during some random friendly, my mind "clicked" and i started doing way better

then won three money matches :D

burt and torgo - i want rematches next tourney! im gonna go ahead and use my "wasnt doing as well as i should have until randomly something happened and i started playing way better" johns

shoutouts:

rick ross - how many people can say that theyve smoked with RICK RO$$ DA BO$$?!? i can :]

everyone else - good games!

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
did really ****ty in singles

then afterwards, during some random friendly, my mind "clicked" and i started doing way better

then won three money matches :D

burt and torgo - i want rematches next tourney! im gonna go ahead and use my "wasnt doing as well as i should have until randomly something happened and i started playing way better" johns!
I totally know what you mean, I've had days like that too... sure I'll do a rematch, just I might be stingy on the amount (as always) so dont be discouraged if you only win $1 XD

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Wow Kira you suck. Good job Stevo and Bryce!! Wish I could have made it... work and life johns. <3

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
This is Dark Shifter on kiras computer

1: Darklink // ($72.00) thanks for hosting another AMAZING tourny! azdarklink too good!!!
2: DarkShifter ($36.00) best tourny yet =)
3: Stevo / ($12.00) Grats, you whooped some *** this tourny. dk/mario beastly
4: DKSpeedDK / - Did you get any better yet?
5: TommyDerMiester / - hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh we get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! great matches!! your snake has improved great amounts!
5: KiraFlax // - Our matches hella intense and can't wait for more :) AZ-Smash-House too good!!!
7: K9 /Great job. TRIPPLE OR NOTHING!@! lol ggs
7: DerpDaBerp - we have to play next tourny! your luc and luigi are sick! great job!
9: Burt- burt... lose less mms plz. lol great job most def baddass snake in az
9: Zenix - thanks for comming!!!
9: **** Zendejas
9: WolfWood / - ****
13: Sunnycide - you be the next hadesblades!!! Great Yoshi!!!
13: Yo~
13: Arcade
13: RaveRemix - great seeing you dude!

bloodhawk: THanks for showing up! Great job on dubs!!! Make dat money patblaze!!!

Jard: ENTER tourny next time noob!

Jane: Eff'n killer oli! You've improved way lots! Shoulda entered tourny, woulda ***** some *****es.

To anyone I missed, hella great stuff guys! Lots of new faces! Can't wait till next one! Thanks again to kevin and chris for hosing such another great tourny!!!!

Arcade

Smash Ace
DUDE IT'S THE NESS KID

I hope it's just because I'm not used to fighting good high-tier characters like lawlimar and Snake that I placed so lol (wishful thinking). Regardless I had a good time and expect to come back and "donate" another $10 when this happens again (January you said, Kira?) Sorry if I forget people or their names, I started getting pretty tired after a while lol.

Stevo: I love to see a Mario tearing it up, and your DK looks pretty beastly too. I really enjoyed watching your matches... that Giant Punch through the tornado was especially epic.
DKspeedDK: I still can't believe you recognized me. When you asked me if I'd been to that tournament I was thinking "how the ****...?" xD
Julytable: Really fun friendlies! You should come next time and let's play some more.
Wolfwood: Good games, I've been working on Kirby here and there so we should ditto sometime. And I just realized how atrociously out of it I must have been, considering I mixed you up with K9 of all people, LOL. No wonder you seemed so amused when that happened.
Burt & **** Zendeias: Good games, you guys showed me how horrible my approach is. Zendeias
K9: Major respect for using Link, I tried picking him up and he takes so much skill to use well.
Kira: Too bad we couldn't use my recording setup... I'll let you know if I figure out how to make it work on Vista. Thanks again for setting up and managing everything.

Where are the Melee results? Did only like 5 people show up or something?

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
actually I'm pretty sure that melee got canceled so that's why

also I can see how you got screwed by top tierness but hey we all do at some point, hopefully you get better luck next time. for top tiers make sure you get in a lot of practice because you will most likely have to outplay your opponents. good luck!!

Jane

Smash Hero
bryce, i did enter lol.

but like i said i got *****. see my previous post for my johns explaining why

@torgo, come on bro we at least gotta do two dollars :p

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
idk the next one is right after christmas... I'm gonna be mad stingyso probably $2 unless I'm certain that I can pull off a win... and I'm never certain of anything... or we could do a double or nothing match after the first MM?...for 2 dollars XD

Anjila

Smash Cadet
yoshiken, anjila, julytable , mclolo: you guys should stay and do singles next time :p
Maybe! I don't feel like I'm nearly skilled enough to enter Singles. But perhaps in a month's time? Yoshiken and I look forward to returning in January.

But yeah, I had lots of fun during Doubles. This was pretty much my first tournament (okay, I entered one about 2½ years ago using a nunchuck, but I hardly count that), so thanks to all for showing me a good time C:

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I think you should have no problem entering singles, after all the best way to improve is to play as much as possible. I'd say that that goes for yoshiken, julytable, and mclolo too after all the more the merrier. some times we do pools instead of double elimination, so try to get in on that since you can get in a lot more matches in a pool, or heck, if you'd rather just go challenge a ton of people to a $1 MM.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I think you should have no problem entering singles, after all the best way to improve is to play as much as possible. I'd say that that goes for yoshiken, julytable, and mclolo too after all the more the merrier. some times we do pools instead of double elimination, so try to get in on that since you can get in a lot more matches in a pool, or heck, if you'd rather just go challenge a ton of people to a $1 MM.
Couldnt have said it better myself. Acctually who knows maybe i could have heh heh.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
holy shit I'm doing shoutouts for the first time in MONTHS.

1: Darklink- I want to play you man, it's been a long time since we've played each other.

2: DarkShifter- I'm glad you were able to enter a tourney for once, I haven't really played you in tourney in a long time either. Our set was fun even though I think I could have done a little better. I'll get you next time man. And smoking was fun as always.

3: Stevo- I really wanted to get to play you in bracket. We should play at the next tourney. :dedede:

4: DKSpeedDK-I can't john man, you beat me. But I'll probably MM you next tourney when I'm feeling more up to it. How could you expect someone to say yes to a MM after you just RAAAAAAAPED them in bracket?

5: TommyDerMiester WHAT THE FUCK KIRA?! WAY TO MISSPELL MY USER NAME.

5: KiraFlax- I want to play your Pit.

7: K9- I can't john to you either. You beat my Falcon. But I can't let you wining that set go man. I want to MM your Link vs. my Falcon again next tourney. Link is still too worthless in my eyes.

7:DerpDaBerp- I ***** you in Soul Calibur lol.

9: Burt- :), maybe next tourney when arnone is back we can redo that crew battle and maybe you'll get that $5 back from me

9: Zenix- GG's sir

9: WolfWood- I hope it was cool that Derp and I played a little SC3 since I know you were the one who set that up. If your interested I'll MM you in SC3.

13: Sunnycide- I still don't know what it is about Yoshi man... he's annoying.

13: Yo~- Thanks again for driving us Tim, despite that unfortunate turn we made trying to go to Circle K.

13: RaveRemix- GG's to you too sir.

Jard- :) we'll be doing that thing again. you know it.

Blood Hawk- I was glad to see you make it man. Smoking was chill as always, I should come back and played some Melee but maybe next weekend.

BLT420- It was nice seeing you again man. I'm glad you like watching my Ganon lol.

Guy who came with Patrick (I forgot your name sorry lol)- I hope I can make it to the Laguna House next weekend for smashing and smoking. Hope you enjoyed playing my Ganon.

HUGE ASS IMPORTANT EDIT

Johnny- It was fun smoking/almost dieing going to Circle K/eating outside with you. place better next time so i don't forget you. olimar sucks. <3

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PLAYED IT!! I OBVIOUSLY SET THAT SYSTEM UP SO THAT ONLY I COULD SIT AND PLAY SC3 ALONE, IN THE CORNER SINCE I OBVIOUSLY CANT DO IT A HOME!? loljk

nah I'm perfectly fine with you playing my SC3, that's why I brought it. I was a little disappointed when I saw the victory screen and realized that I completely missed the people playing it since I wanted to play some people. not sure if I'm confident enough to money match in that game but I'd definitely like to get in a few games against you... I'm glad you enjoyed it so I'll be certain to bring it again next time (maybe we have a SC3 side tourney?)

BTW I play Nightmare, cheesy evilness is full of win

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Darklink: Our set was SO fun. <3333
DarkShifter: Good **** gettin in the money, son. Good to see you enter.
Stevo: Oh my lord what do I say to you. Our sets are always amazing, our friendlies are always amazing and you should definitely request some work off to make it for dubs
DKSpeedDK: Wow, you really well for just coming back *cougheasycough* ;)
TommyDerMiester: **** sophitia. Good job reppin' Tucson though
KiraFlax: Get that job ****er <3
K9: Me and you, baby. ~Movin' on up~ in an easterly bearing
Burt: good ****?
Zenix: You know... I don't remember if we played lol
**** Zendejas: If we play each other anywhere before again 5th I'm gonna be piiiissed
WolfWood: Soooo, I'd really like to, perhaps............. commandeer Steve-O for doubles. I haven't done dubs for ages and would like to see how it goes.
Sunnycide: Sorry we didn't really talk
Yo~: Daaaw, you'll get it
Arcade: hi
RaveRemix: Duuuuude, don't get down on yourself. You and I know you cna do it.

Bloodhawk: I always love seein you, man.
Jar'd: Shame on you lolol.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
nah I'm perfectly fine with you playing my SC3, that's why I brought it. I was a little disappointed when I saw the victory screen and realized that I completely missed the people playing it since I wanted to play some people. not sure if I'm confident enough to money match in that game but I'd definitely like to get in a few games against you... I'm glad you enjoyed it so I'll be certain to bring it again next time (maybe we have a SC3 side tourney?)

BTW I play Nightmare, cheesy evilness is full of win
Alright, it's cool if we don't MM. I play several characters Sophitia/Cervantes/Zasalamel/Lizardman/Setsuka and a few others. I've kinda been playing Soul Calibur for a while lol.

I also play SC2 (on Gamecube, although I'm pretty sure I can play the PS2 one as well) and I play SC4 (on PS3)

hey tommy, thanks for my shoutout. i appreciate it. :(
Place next time, and I won't forget you. <3

Tommy lmfao at Stevo's shoutout, your dirty as **** I love you
I love you too man. and it wouldn't be me if it wasn't dirty.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
did you get 9th?

wekk then don't enter with other names so i don't think your some random bitch.

Top Bottom