• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wato 13 Results 12/11/10

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
MD

1: Colbol & Plup (Colbol & Plup) ($60.00)
2: ****ING NAIR!! (Esam/Flamin Roy) ($30.00)
3: The Adventures of Nicaboy and Seiboy: Seiboy's Revenge!!! ($10.00)
4: Korean BJ (Harriet & Apollo)
5: Team MMO (Vericz & h1roshi)
5: rx & dark sonic (rx & dark sonic)
7: Uuaa & Zoro (Uuaa & Zoro)
7: melee freaks.com (Red/ Rohins)
9: Unnecessary Johns (Blindghost & VGMastaRicky)
9: Mooney & Angrylobster (Mooney & Angrylobster)

BD

1: Afro & Seibrik (Afro & Seibrik) ($58.50)
2: A Man and his Rat (ESAM & MVD) ($58.50)
3: I whip my sword back and forth (Chaz & Nick Riddle) ($13.00)
4: FORT TENDER (Snipa/ Galeon)
5: Flight and Flightless (Ramen/Xaltis)
5: Double MK is for the transient people (Halberd & Mampam)
7: Los Negros (GDX & Kyon)
7: Gentle Retreat (Ed/Trump)
9: X-Jeff (xdeth & 2djeff)
9: Team MMO (Vericz & h1roshi)
9: The Opportunists (Lio & Masky)
9: Game Over (Fury & PIE)
13: Knuckles & Rouge (Lady Legion & D-Torr)

MS

1: Colbol ($52.00)
2: Plup ($32.50)
3: ESAM ($19.50)
4: Nicaboy ($13.00)
5: Dark Sonic ($6.50)
5: uuaa ($6.50)
7: Harriet The Guy
7: Zoro
9: Seibrik
9: Jason G.
9: Flamin' Roy
9: Rx-
13: Apollo
13: Miss Hiroshi
13: Vericz
13: Nasty
17: Gahtzu
17: Rohins
17: RedHalberd
17: Pengie
17: mogywara
17: Angry Lobster
17: Blindghost
17: VGMasta
25: 2D Jeff
25: Yummy n Beefy

BS

1: Seibrik: 100.00 Split with Esam
1: ESAM: Split with Seibrik
Esam Won first set in Grand Finals Then Seibrik Won the second

3: BlueHalberd ($25.50)
4: NickRiddle ($17.00)
5: MVD ($8.50)
5: Meri Pam ($8.50)
7: Afro Thundah
7: GDX
9: Chaz
9: Dango
9: Kyon
9: Ryo
13: C!
13: Renki
13: Masky
13: Dtorr
17: Mars Wonderboy
17: LoliLovesRain
17: Ed
17: Trump
17: 2nLio
17: Xaltis
17: Miss Hiroshi
17: LC
25: PIE
25: Pesticide
25: Snizz
25: Prince Ramen
25: Gahtzu
25: 2D Jeff
25: Colbol
25: Arctic
33: Proxy
33: Hala

Thank you every one that cam to this tournament. Everything seemed to go well untill someone pulled the Pizza out of the oven even though I said to not eat it. Which I found to be very rude. Cause of this some people didn't get to eat anything.. Also if I'm in a tourny match never ask me anything again till I'm done.

Enter your Characters if you wish.

Zoro

Smash Champion
reposting my shoutouts here
I do really long shout outs always have, i know its not cool

Awesome tournament had tons of fun
I like playing smart kids like esam
mad respect for every floridian who made the drive to come here
Spider sense, Seibrik, Nicaboy, Esam, Flamin roy, and the brawl players i'm not acquainted with either
if you guys hadn't come the tournament would have been a failure

people i played
Uuaa i loathe playing you, as you are the only person in the world who can beat me without breaking a sweat. I promise i will beat you at the next one.
Esam i love the last move you did to me on PS triple missle to whatever i couldnt even see it was so fast. I wanted to play you in tournament again it was alot of fun.
Seibrik and nica beat us fair and square im a bad teammate sorry danny
Eric you would destroy me if i played falco i had to use that obscure matchup against you! and you were right danny did wreck me.
Flamin roy, you are really good for not being well known, i know that alot of people don't want to lose to worse characters or flat out dont know the matchup. You should have beaten me i just play a million spacies so i don't get nervous i doubt you play link at all. Hope to see you at more of these
Blindghost good falcon it sucks that it was probably your first match of the day and you were not warmed up, i saw alot of mistakes that resulted in SDs. I hate the striking system
hiroshi you wrecked me in teams son
Everyone else:Spider sense is so good with ganon omg, plup can beat me with 3 moves for real lol! colbol when you watch me play your friends you think "cmon dont lose to this scrub!" i know it, vgmastaricky i love your doc , angrylobster i love your doc even more im glad you are still in the scene man i always smile when i see you, halberd is good at melee keep at it, dtorr i love you for being you, kyon is my *****, action b i love being annoying when i watch your matches i get so hyped. Harriet the guy i dont believe you cant beat falco when i seen you beat better ones why do you sandbag me.Apollo,nasty, dark sonic great seeing you guys again even though we didnt play.Yummynbeefy im sorry i had to cheer for action!
PENGIE keep coming to every wato you are nastee and getting really good.

Rohins: you get your own shoutout cuz you are awesome and i love seeing you at tournaments Glad that you are back with us.

to everyone that thinks im annoying or dislikes me: sorry

When i tell people i dislike the stage striking system or i would rather not use it, everyone finds the need to explain it to me like it is my first tournament. I did go to pound ppls geez

I tried really hard at this one
im glad i only lost to players i consider to be top 10 already esam and uuaa
I'm going to get extremely serious from now on since i want to win now

Mampam

Smash Ace
BS

1: Seibrik ($68.00) yet another tourney :awesome::awesome: lol good ****, and fun mm :), i got figured out in the end :(

2: ESAM ($42.50) idt u saw the expression on my face when i heard i got u round 1, but good games lol, sucks i sd'd

3: BlueHalberd ($25.50) learn to get out of pikachus downsmash son, but good **** anyway lol, u will avenge urself ONE DAY XD

4: NickRiddle ($17.00) FINALLY played u in tourney again since mid 09..... our tags<33 man, sucks u dont wanna go to holy smash, ur too awesome

5: MVD ($8.50) we will play at holy smash, u cannot escape me :mad::mad::mad:
<3333 good **** making snake look good, imma do the same again

5: Meri Pam ($8.50) OMG, I DONT HAVE TO JUST WRITE "scrub" this time, this kid did mad work in losers after losing first round, im proud of him :grin:

7: Afro Thundah we need to play, nice seeing u, everytime ur there im so glad u returned, but im telling u man, if u camped w/ snake, ud be where u used to be

7: GDX when i heard i had to play u, i was like...... FUUUUUUUUUUUU, but i didnt let it get to me this time, im like, i use diddy, so i should be able to control the bananas as snake, and it paid off, although u made a comeback that almost cost me the game

9: Chaz didnt even know u entered singles lol, we need to play

9: Dango oh, ur snipa lol, next chance were mm'ing lucario dittos, from playing trump, u could prolly tell he knows the mu, ur strategy in teams in genius and broken, good ****

9: Kyon ggs, u ***** me game 2, i kinda clutched game 1, lylat is way too good ;)

9: Ryo the diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick was too long game 1 vs riddle, hope to see u next sat, i love u guys

13: C! u are ridiculous in dubs....... unfortunately i couldnt finish my set as lucario, well mm next time

13: Renki lol u vs ed, good ****, sorry i kept rubbing my manliness on u

13: Masky another person i havent played in tourney since mid 09, ggs, i hope u learned from seibs mm w/ me, so glad u came back to the tourney scene <3

13: Dtorr we need to play, ur ALWAYS THERE, and we NEVER PLAY

17: Mars Wonderboy i thought u used pit

17: LoliLovesRain <333

17: Ed lol u vs renki, u had mvd, but snake just doesnt die

17: Trump u did really well, good **** vs seibs, and u had snipa

17: 2nLio ur still ridiculous, u were wrecking my bro lol

17: Xaltis DAS GOOD SHEEEEE, im sure ull come back w/ avengence next time, rc too good

17: Miss Hiroshi ????

17: LC 17 aint bad for a mario main, nice seeing u again finally, hope to see u at holy smash

25: PIE

25: Pesticide

25: Snizz nice seeing u

25: Prince Ramen tampa came back lol, nice seeing u

25: Gahtzu nice seeing u

25: 2D Jeff lol our set, u need to mess up the cgs more, i went from 3 to 1 stock too fast :laugh:

25: Colbol rofl at u entering brawl

25: Arctic never expected u to be there, so glad u cud be, sorry about esam, not much u cud do there, impressed by trump?

33: Proxy it happens man, ur still young (in the competitive brawl scene)

33: Hala ggs, u greatly improved

i used diddy snake d3 and mk

the best ive played all year, i hope i can keep this up

id love to see everyone at holy smash, gainesville u better be there

oh, and im sorry to anyone about my obnoxiousness, but i just CANT help it.....

i hope everyone understands im only trolling, and im never serious

u prolly would prefere that over the me away from smash though

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Brawl Singles

1: Seibrik ($50.00 ~split~) :metaknight: :dedede:
1: ESAM ($50.00 ~split~) :pikachu2:
3: BlueHalberd (RedHalberd) ($25.50) :metaknight:
4: NickRiddle ($17.00) :zerosuitsamus:
5: MVD ($8.50) :snake:
5: Meri Pam (Mampam) ($8.50) :diddy: :snake: :dedede: :metaknight:
7: Afro Thundah :metaknight:
7: GDX :diddy:
9: Chaz :marth:
9: Dango (Snipa) :lucario:
9: Kyon :peach:
9: Ryo :ike:
13: C! :lucas:
13: Renki :sheik:
13: Masky :wario:
13: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus:
17: Mars Wonderboy :fox: :mario2:
17: LoliLovesRain :pit:
17: Ed!!! :zelda: :sheik:
17: Trump :fox:
17: 2nLio :toonlink:
17: Xaltis :falco: :sonic:
17: Miss Hiroshi :gw:
17: LC :mario2:
25: P.I.E. :ness2: (Left early)
25: Pesticide :olimar:
25: Snizz :sheik:
25: Prince Ramen :pit:
25: Gahtzu :random:
25: 2D Jeff :popo:
25: Colbol :troll:
25: Arctic :fox:
33: Proxy :snake:
33: Hala :marth: :ike:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
LOL :chuckle:

I wish I was able to play some more friendlies at this, but I gladly sacrificed that to help the tourny run more smoothly (helping with Melee Singles and Brawl Singles registration). I got a little sick at the end to the point of almost vomiting, and I was upset because of it. Sorry if I seemed to bring a negative vibe.

Also, thank you all for keeping me up while I was not feeling good.

GGs to those I played in bracket.

Galeon and Ryo are too good.

I was looking forward to playing Melee with Rohins, Scidadle, Angry Lobster and more too.

Hopefully, you guys will show up at NOOB 3.

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol @ no mks below 7th

i used mk as well and d3

oh and hala is a marth/ike from gainesville

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
This tournament was beast.

Shoutouts:

Kyon: You did an amazing job hosting. You ran the tournament so smoothly considering there were only 4 melee setups and 5 brawl setups (Maybe 6). Good **** getting it to (almost) end on time. Running simultaneous events is a pain in the balls and you did it while you could barely tell.

ESAM: You finally went to CFL for a tournament and you won money in all 4 events. DAS GOOD SHEEE

Melee Players

Flamin Roy: Good **** with teams. We did really well once you started listening to me and NOT going off level. Plup and Colbol were like a better version of us in the team.

Plup: Your samus is amazing. The dittos were hilariously irritating. I need to take some stuff from you and shake off all my rust. I will contend with you for best Samus in the South!

Colbol: FFFFFF U-smash OOS is so good...I always forget how fast it is and I don't expect it to be able to do the things it does to me....you stuck your foot so deep in Samus's vagina man...it hurt...Good set, it was very entertaining. I need to get better at non-edgeguarding stuff so I can fight in both places instead of just waiting to get you off of the level.

Zoro: I hate falco so much...really good matches. They were fun and scary. Falco man...not a fun MU for Samus

Uuaa: I hate you for going Falco second match...but the matches were fun nonetheless. You are really fast...and good...

Dark Sonic: I'm sorry you had to play me. Marth is my best MU by a lot...Samus kinda does work on her. Fun matches anyway.

Nicaboy: You got ****ed up son! I suicided at 60% and still beat you first game! Good **** getting money in both events.

Melee is very fun...entering it at Pound 5 for sure

Brawl Players

MVD: We da bess in teams. We were so lucky game 5 in Losers Finals, but we pulled it out. We are now Team Lady Gaga. We do whatever the **** we want and it works.

Seibrik: SO MANY 2 STOCKS! Good set in WF, it was extremely entertaining. I wish Picto was legal...I would've had a better chance at winning. Oh well, I got you next time.

Halzy: Good ****ing sets man. Set 1 was my 2 stock, then your 2 stock, and then a tense match on PS1. Holy crap was that a good set. Losers Finals was fun too. You thought you had my .jpg studied, but that didn't work in games 2-4 of Losers Finals. That thunder F-smash was amazing...kinda sad we couldn't save it. Really good matches. Good **** on beating MVD and Nick. You vs MVD was so hype, but I could imagine some players hating it because it lasted foreverrrrrr. I have solidified my #2 spot by beating you now :D

Riddle: I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH

Snipa: Yo man you did work. You are getting better really fast. Good **** in teams...your F-smash is scary. You came so close to beating MVD, I honestly thought he was going to lose. You are scary. I would not want to play you in tournament...

Galeon: The blackest person there. That 2v1 in teams vs halberd/mampam was amaaaaaazing. You and Snipa seem like you got a LOT of confidence after beating us last tournament, so now you guys **** even more. Keep up the good work in teams! Singles vs you was scary...I don't know how I won the first match. That comeback was amazing...the 2nd U-smash you got on me because I missed the Grab release was so good...I have no idea how I lived...I went to like 97% on SV. ****ing farmer man

GDX: Good set. That dair kill was silly...you just disappeared. I caught that momentum on BF big time. Good set, you are really good.

Ryo's ****: You mad the house very cramped, and it was annoying having to climb over it and **** to get from the melee section to the brawl section.

Ryo: The manly man. You almost beat Nick Riddle with Ike man....good stuff. The rapping outside with my beatboxing was BEAST! I wish I knew you rapped before so we could've done that more.

Mampam: Our matches were good. You lost 1st round and got 5th...holy crap you ***** losers man. I told you you could do it.

Xaltis: WTF happened maaaaan. You should've beat MVD this time! You put me on the GSPRs, so I'm happy :D

Great tournament. Smoothly run, the people were amazing, and the venue was pretty nice.

BTW, for clarification, me and seibrik are putting the GF's as I won a set and he won a set (If you still have the TIO saved you can change the bracket file to avoid confusion)

1: Colbol ($52.00) :fox:
2: Plup ($32.50) :samus2:
3: ESAM ($19.50) :samus2:
4: Nicaboy ($13.00) :sheik:
5: Dark Sonic ($6.50) :marth:
5: uuaa ($6.50) :fox:
7: Harriet The Guy :fox:
7: Zoro :falco:/:link2:
9: Seibrik :sheik:
9: Jason G. :ganondorf:
9: Flamin' Roy :fox:
9: Rx- :fox:
13: Apollo :peach:
13: Miss Hiroshi :sheik:
13: Vericz :fox:
13: Nasty :ganondorf:
17: Gahtzu :falcon:
17: Rohins :samus2:
17: RedHalberd :falco:
17: Pengie :falco:/:fox:
17: mogywara :falcon:
17: Angry Lobster :ness2:/:mario2:
17: Blindghost :falcon:
17: VGMasta :drmario:
25: 2D Jeff :random:
25: Yummy n Beefy :falcon:

Mampam

Smash Ace
1: Colbol ($52.00) :fox:
2: Plup ($32.50) :samus2:
3: ESAM ($19.50) :samus2:
4: Nicaboy ($13.00) :sheik:
5: Dark Sonic ($6.50) :marth:
5: uuaa ($6.50) :fox:
7: Harriet The Guy :fox:
7: Zoro :falco:/:link2:
9: Seibrik :sheik:
9: Jason G. :ganondorf:
9: Flamin' Roy :fox:
9: Rx- :fox:
13: Apollo :peach:
13: Miss Hiroshi :sheik:
13: Vericz :fox:
13: Nasty :random:
17: Gahtzu :random:
17: Rohins :samus2:
17: RedHalberd :falco:
17: Pengie :random:
17: mogywara :random:
17: Angry Lobster :ness2:/:mario2:
17: Blindghost :random:
17: VGMasta :random:
25: 2D Jeff :random:
25: Yummy n Beefy :falcon:
and ppl complain about brawl......... i see almost NOTHING but tier whoring

WTF ALL THE FOX'S?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1/5th of the characters were fox (Unless more from the people I don't know, which there probably are). There were also 3 samuses, 2 in top 3. Tier whoring does nothing if you don't place top :p

Mampam

Smash Ace
1/5th of the characters were fox (Unless more from the people I don't know, which there probably are). There were also 3 samuses, 2 in top 3. Tier whoring does nothing if you don't place top :p
i guess lol, but still, look at the **** load of diversity in brawl

sure all the mks were top 7 tho

oh, and thanks for the update dtorr

Zoro

Smash Champion
Nasty plays ganon
ghatzu falcon
pengie falco and fox
blindghost falcon
vgmasta doctor mario
mugiwara is action b. who plays falcon of course

I played falco against esam, uuaa and blindghost
Link against Vericz, Action B and flamin roy

황미영

Smash Champion
Not gonna lie at this point in time, Melee isn't as diverse as Brawl is. But, when Melee first stared, it was the same way. Everyone would play whichever character they liked. Also, Fox doesn't win the majority of nationals any more.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Good games to everyone I played.
Thanks for the ride down Jav Apollo.
Thank you HungryBox for hosting another nice tournament.

@ Blindghost: It was a valid effort. We'll get 'em next time.
@ Scidadle: Nice playing friendies with you, you're Fox has gotten better since the last time I played you.
@ Angrylobster: As soon as ColBol ran to me at the start of the tournament to tell me you were my first match, I looked over at Scidadle and told him "I hope he goes Doc, his Ness beat both my characters in EVERY friendly we just played." Your Ness is damn good man, you definitely had me on the edge both matches.
@ ColBol: My confidence vs Fox has gone up so much after how hard you went against me. Thanks a lot man. :glare:
@ Nasty: Good games, close matches. Before our tournament match I was like, "I hope he uses Ganon this time too, I think I can take him." Your Falcon's pretty technical.
@ HungryBox: Good game and cool haircut.
@ Jason G: I'll be sure to catch some friendlies with you at NOOB 3.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
13: Nasty :ganondorf:
I used Falcon for this tournament.

@ Nasty: Good games, close matches. Before our tournament match I was like, "I hope he uses Ganon this time too, I think I can take him." Your Falcon's pretty technical.
Thanks bro, I'm working on him. I kinda want to make him my secondary :reverse:
Good games though, you've gotten a lot smarter and played well.

GG's to everyone, see you all at Noob 3! Watch out for my Ganon next time!:grin:

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Rohins I saw a couple of those matches the other day, good stuff. You might want to put the player color rather than character in matches of dittos like with ESAM vs. Plup lol

:rosalina:

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Rohins I saw a couple of those matches the other day, good stuff. You might want to put the player color rather than character in matches of dittos like with ESAM vs. Plup lol

:rosalina:
Good call, I put the player ports since the colors change between the matches

OverLade

Smash Hero
This was a great tournament. Melee makes me realize that I'm really not used to losing outside of top 3 and I need to control my anger and frustration. I'll get there one of these days.

1: Seibrik ($50.00 ~split~) :metaknight: :dedede: - If I could say something here without sounding like a **** and being extremely salty I would... Good sheeee.
1: ESAM ($50.00 ~split~) :pikachu2: - Pikachu is shenanigans. ESAM.pdf is a broken file :awesome:. If you don't come to CFL again I'll hunt you down in SFL to get my revenge. Everytime I'm winning something dumb happens lol.
3: BlueHalberd (RedHalberd) ($25.50) :metaknight: - You didn't even use blue the whole tournament you ****ing scrub.
4: NickRiddle ($17.00) :zerosuitsamus: - DONT STOP ME NOWWWW. ***** music is too good. Great seein ya.
5: MVD ($8.50) :snake: - Epic set, the entire screen was on fire for the last 4 minutes. Always a pleasure hangin with you ;)
5: Meri Pam (Mampam) ($8.50) :diddy: :snake: :dedede: :metaknight: - You were on fire this tournament <3333
7: Afro Thundah :metaknight: - I feel your pain man but you're only goin up from here. Pleasure chillin with you.
7: GDX :diddy: - Nice seein ya.
9: Chaz :marth: - Always a nice guy, good seein ya.
9: Dango (Snipa) :lucario: - I told you not to go Lucario ;) Good **** in dubs though lol.
9: Kyon :peach: - Good seeing you. Sorry for being an *** a lot of the tourney.
9: Ryo :ike: - This dude is a monster. The **** is pretty much coming for everybody.
13: C! :lucas: - You and Snipa are ****ing gay :awesome::awesome: Great matches.
13: Renki :sheik: - Good seeing you.
13: Masky :wario: - Amazing set vs Seibrik. Good seeing you.
13: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: - Always a pleasure.
17: Mars Wonderboy :fox: :mario2:
17: LoliLovesRain :pit: - I had fun sitting in your lap/random shenanigans.
17: Ed!!! :zelda: :sheik: - You got this next time bro. We'll practice up.
17: Trump :fox: - Good **** beating Ramen and good attempt vs Brik. We'll practice up as well.
17: 2nLio :toonlink:
17: Xaltis :falco: :sonic: - Extra good sheeeeeee. You got this next time.
17: Miss Hiroshi :gw:
17: LC :mario2: - Dat mario.
25: P.I.E. :ness2: (Left early)
25: Pesticide :olimar:
25: Snizz :sheik:
25: Prince Ramen :pit:
25: Gahtzu :random:
25: 2D Jeff :popo:
25: Colbol :troll: - ****ing Colbol :awesome:
25: Arctic :fox: - Nice seein you.
33: Proxy :snake: - Dade city will rep, you need to practice with us more.
33: Hala :marth: :ike:[/QUOTE]

1: Colbol ($52.00) - Colin ruining everyones fun. Train me :(
2: Plup ($32.50) - Amazing.
3: ESAM ($19.50) - Stop being legit.
4: Nicaboy ($13.00) - Mad cool guy, hope we can play next time.
5: Dark Sonic ($6.50) - Next time I'll win game 3...
5: uuaa ($6.50) - We never got to play :(
7: Harriet The Guy - We didnt really get to play, one match was fun while it lasted I guess. Nice seein you.
7: Zoro
9: Seibrik - :awesome::awesome::awesome:
9: Jason G.
9: Flamin' Roy - Mad chill guy. Shenanigans at Waffle house were rich.
9: Rx- - Nice seein ya.
13: Apollo - Grrrrrrr :)
13: Miss Hiroshi
13: Vericz
13: Nasty - Appreciate the MM.
17: Gahtzu
17: Rohins - We got this.
17: RedHalberd - I'm bad.
17: Pengie
17: mogywara
17: Angry Lobster
17: Blindghost