• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The GP Affairs Episode 2 RESULTS

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Thanks a lot for your patience with me this weekend guys. The tournament got off to a rough start but once we got everything worked out, it ran smooth.

I had a blast and I hope everyone did too.

Also awww yeeeeeah that brawl- hype :muffin:

Brawl Doubles
1. Scribzzles [DJ Iskascribble (:metaknight:) + Fizzle (:metaknight:)] <$60>
2. Balls [Hadesblade (:yoshi2:) + Th3 Composer (:kirby2:)] <$20>
3. Drop It Like It's Hot And Freshly Baked Out Of A Conviction Oven [Hilt (:olimar:) + Calic (:pikachu2: / :metaknight:)]
4. Da Da Da Daaaaaaaaaaa [Avenger (:toonlink: / :metaknight:) + Calebyte (:marth: / :mario2:)]

We ended up just doing a Round Robin for doubles. Maybe someday we'll put the image up (LoZ is lazy though).

Brawl Singles
1. Frank Rizzle :metaknight: / :dedede: / :bowser: <$70>
2. Hadesblade :yoshi2: <$35>
3. Hilt :olimar: <$21>
4. DJ Iskascribble :metaknight: <$14>
5. Calic :metaknight: / :pikachu2:
5. Rowan :peach:
7. Th3 Composer :snake: / :warioc:
7. Swordplay :link2: / :wolf:
9. Squid :olimar:
9. Calebyte :marth:
9. Steep :mario2:
9. Avenger :toonlink:
Dropped. Rogueblades :sonic:
Dropped. Medic :luigi2:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Brawl- Doubles​

1. DJ Iskafizzle [DJ Iskascribble (:marth: / :kirby2:) + Fizzle (:yeahboi:)] <$40>
2. Hilt How Big Yo ****? [Hilt (
) + Hadesblade (:yoshi2:)] <$20>
3. We're Gonna Kick Your *** [Avenger (
) + Swordplay (:link2:)]
4. Too Far [Calic (:pikachu2:) + Paladin (:metaknight:)]
5. Boom Boom Pow [Th3 Composer (:falcon:) + Squid (:falcon:)]
5. No The **** You Are Not [LoZ (:ganondorf: / :mario2:) + Thomas (:bowser2:)]

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Brawl- Singles
1. Hadesblade :yoshi2: <$35>
2. Frank Rizzle :metaknight: /
/ :snake: <$20>
3. DJ Iskascribble :marth: <$10>
4. Rowan :pit: <$5>
5. Swordplay :link2:
5. Hilt

7. Avenger

7. Thomas :bowser2:
9. Steep :mario2:
9. Squid :falcon:
9. Calic :pikachu2:
9. LoZ :ganondorf: / :mario2:
13. Th3 Composer :falcon:
13. Calebyte :mario2:

[collapse=Bracket]
[/collapse]

Swordplay

Smash Lord
GET THOSE VIDS UP!

Shout outs comin soon.

I HEAR THAT AVENG!!!!! Special shoutout comin to the best Jig- partner ever though

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1. Frank Rizzle - Good seeing hanging out with ya.
2. Hadesblade - Good sets, the second set we had was close. Was great teaming with in minus! We've got to again X:
3. Hilt - yep
4. DJ Iskascribble - Enjoyed our set, we'll need to play again.
5. Calic - Was great having you with us again, you're gonna need to make it out to another event sometime!
5. Rowan - Read above! XD No but seriously, was glad you were able to tag along. Good that you're going to Phael's as well. Sooner or later we're gonna run into each other in tournament, lol.
7. Th3 Composer - Good **** with this event, sorry if I over step boundaries at times, it's an old habit of mine. But yeah, good **** slamming four events into the day even with our late ***** slowing it down. Also glad you're finding characters that you enjoy playing, and are getting better with them. Keep it up.
7. Swordplay - You definitely got better since the last time we played, man! Keep working on it.
9. Squid - Hoping you'll be able to make it to Phael's. Sorry we didn't get to play as much as we planned again. We're gonna change that next time!
9. Calebyte - So excited you're planning on going to Whobo! You don't even know XD Hopefully things go well in planning for it. Was good playing you at this as well, keep working on the Marth, good to see you branching out.
9. Steep - I don't think we got to play at this one. Was good seeing you though, we'll have to play next time.
9. Avenger - minus doubles sets were fun, jiggz dittos are dumb though
Dropped. Rogueblades - Sad you left early, hoping to see you at another tourney sometime.
Dropped. Mimic - Same as above. Enjoyed our set though, keep coming to tournaments, bro!

LoZ - All that Jiggz hate
Thomas - Leukemia sounds awesome.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
1. Frank Rizzle - lol gg's. Was suprised how close I came to beating your lucario, but it was only cuz you didn't dair on landing that much. xD we played at least 25 games in tourney sets I'm pretty sure (lol 3 sets in brawl -). GG's in everything and I'm glad I got to play you in a mu that wasn't my ddd vs your yoshi lol.

2. Hadesblade - learn to counterpick noob. And lol you thought snake sucked in minus.

3. Hilt - ggs, I was so nervous about cp'ing fd but it really did help with your landings. I was tempted to take you to port town but you acted like you were so confident there xD. B- doubles was really fun too, next time we got to win. I'll try harder to wake you up from rest and not get both of us downsmashed ._.

4. DJ Iskascribble - ggs. Sorry for messing up the bracket and getting second seed. You're really good and I was so relieved when the missiles at pictochat came. I really don't know if I'd rather fight you there or fd. Some transformations really help me and others really help you. LOL @ the spikes, i really wanted an usmash but downsmash worked pretty well.

5. Calic - hi

5. Rowan - omg our set was soo close xD. GG's, was really fun playing you in friendlies and pools. I was so glad I didn't have to face you in minus LOL.

7. Th3 Composer - we won money in doubles :D. Your snake is really good, I would definitely keep using him. Good job hosting a great tourney and b- singles and doubles is amazing.

7. Swordplay - gg's. Banning yoshis vs you next time we play no matter what event xD. Sucks you sd'd twice in pools lol.

9. Squid - I'm so glad you weren't mad at me for playing so gay at halberd lol. I hadn't tried it before, but I knew hilt really liked it and I wanted to experiment with what I think is probably the best thing I can do to oli at that stage. Double falcon in b- is lulz.

9. Calebyte - Thanks for driving and picking me up. I'm kinda sad we didn't get to go to denny's, but it was still a lot of fun. Play brawl - !!!!

9. Steep - gg's. You're getting better. I'm glad you liked playing b- its so fun lol.

9. Avenger - hi

Dropped. Rogueblades - why you got to ragequit? I know mk is dumb but still.. anyway was cool hanging out with you and thanks for getting me taco bell.

Dropped. Medic - hi

7. Thomas - hi

9. LoZ - lol I'm pretty sure puff isn't even the best char in minus...

Crash - LOL (insert wall of johns here, everything from luigi being op, to me being tired, to having have just played 9 intense games in a row against snake etc)
Rematch next tourney? :p

inb4 salt

Swordplay

Smash Lord
B- shout outs. Cause more people played. (and its a better game!)

1. Hadesblade - Dam, when somebody gonna step up and ban yoshi? JK. Once again you knocked me in tourneys. But this is the first time I've had to wait for 50 mins to play a match. Your a busy man.

2. Frank Rizzle - I never played you before which is why I asked for MM. I can seriously tell your a great player. And your B- Snake is the best I've ever played.

3. DJ Iskascribble - NOOOOOO NOT METAKNIGHT!!!!!!!!

4. Rowan - NOOOO NOT B- PIT!!!!!!!!!!

5. Swordplay -OMG OMG OMG. WTF man. dubs and singles your only one place out of the money?????

5. Hilt -Did I get better or did I just play wolf?

7. Avenger BEST JIGGS MINUS EVER. I felt like you carried the team. I feel like I'm responsible for the losses as my Link would just kill your jiggs... I'll pick up another character so we can **** next time.

7. Thomas - Yes bowser is truly broken.

9. Steep - Glad you love B-

9. Squid - First Link you ever played huh? You'll kick my *** next time then. I know it!

9. Calic - Your doubles team is so hard to beat. Great meta in both VB and B-

9. LoZ - Your getting better for sure. Your B- mario definatly gave me a scare.

13. Th3 Composer - Awesome tourney. B- is a main event!!!

13. Calebyte - Good seeing you again. It's been forever. Remember in VB when we beat double meta with Mario/Yoshi?

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
I never said jiggs was the best I am just saying she's super dumb
same as arrows, I mean link

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
1. Frank Rizzle - congrats on the win man, I almost got your sandbag climbers...
2. Hadesblade - Yoshi- is dumb. upair broken.
3. Hilt - nice seein ya, good job
4. DJ Iskascribble - maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I shouldn't have stopped moving on lavaville.
5. Calic - maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan halberd.
5. Rowan - Didn't really talk to ya that much, you seem cool though.
7. Th3 Composer - I'm still mad about last night. So mad, so salty.
7. Swordplay - Best teammate ever!
9. Squid - you're such a rookie! why are you on the force?
9. Calebyte - It was nice seein ya again man, keep up with the marth!
9. Steep - We had a good set, keep up the good work.
9. Avenger - You're awful when you need to be clutch, loser.
Dropped. Rogueblades - Shame you left early... I wanted to play you
Dropped. Medic - Also shame you left early, you need to come out to brawl club more next semester!

Calebyte

Smash Lord
1. Frank Rizzle - Grats on first! Thanks so much for taking the time to sit down with me and give me pointers.
2. Hadesblade - Dude, you're too good. Awesome job!
3. Hilt - Hilt! Thanks so much for all the friendlies and advice! Good job on 3rd! I AM SO PUMPED FOR WHOBO!!!
4. DJ Iskascribble - Good to meet you, thanks for the friendlies..
5. Calic - Fun matches in bracket!!!
5. Rowan - Man, I wanted to play you! Next time!
7. Th3 Composer - You've improved so much, good ****. Stick with Snake! Also, great tournament!
7. Swordplay - Your Link is soooo ****, I kinda think I shoulda went Mario. Good stuff, man.
9. Squid - Dude you're awesome, it was fun hanging out!
9. Calebyte - Meh
9. Steep - Dooood, keep it up with that Mario!
9. Avenger - Well, you got your revenge for that Up-B kill in Brawl Minus. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Dropped. Rogueblades - Don't quit, loser.
Dropped. Medic - Good games in pools! Just play a lot more with people, and you'll improve quickly!

steep

Smash Lord
Shout-outs! I'm only using the vbrawl list so I will look at the b- list and see if I need to add any people, since it's longer than the vbrawl one. lol
1. Frank Rizzle :metaknight: / :dedede: / :bowser: - Good Matches in pools! Gotta get better so I can actually pose a good challenge!
2. Hadesblade :yoshi2: - Why didn't we play this time? I gotta get some more Yoshi experience!
3. Hilt :olimar: - We gotta play next time hilt! Your olimar still ***** my mario, so I gotta get better!
4. DJ Iskascribble :metaknight: - Not sure if we played or not honestly.... >.< Sorry!
5. Calic :metaknight: / :pikachu2: - gg's man! b- was a lot of fun! If only pikachu's bair hit when I ducked huh? ;)
5. Rowan :peach: - Good peach man! Wow. Got ***** over and over.... I'm sure mario enjoyed it, but I didn't! ha ha we gotta play some more next time! gg's
7. Th3 Composer :snake: / :warioc: - GG's in bracket man! Our snake v mario matches were pretty close!
7. Swordplay :link2: / :wolf: - Thanks for introducing me to b-!!! Love it! sick link again, as always!
9. Squid :olimar: - I don't think I ever got to play your olimar! Gotta do that next time!
9. Calebyte :marth: - Ewwwwwww. Marth? Ha Ha Just kidding man. Just don't drop Mario completely! We gotta play some more next semester!
9. Steep :mario2: - Better in b- the first day you played than in vbrawl after a year.... c'mon!
9. Avenger :toonlink: - Good games man! We were close in bracket! Wish we could have recorded those.... Some great moments!
Dropped. Rogueblades :sonic: - Sorry you had some troubles at this tourney. We gotta keep playin! I feel like I learn something new every time we play!
Dropped. Medic :luigi2: - We gotta do some mario bros. matches next time!

Top Bottom