• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #12, Worcester, MA 12/18/10 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Sinlges:

1: SoNairo

2: SoAtomsk

3: You already know bout Nicki Minelli (Koolaid)

4: SoFatal

5: SoPelca

5: SoBizkit

7: Riot

7: Adam Gibson 220 Office Please

9: Gunblade
9: Ragecross (Forfeit in losers)
9: Kai
9: Etecoon
13: GamesAndGoodies
13: Sails
13: hinkage the powerful god killer of death
13: Hobo
17: Ace
17: ACK12
17: Serriph
17: Douglas
17: Omega
17: Tempest
17: LT
17: ĆPU

Bracket Image:

Doubles:

1: Half douglas half bebe (fatal + koolaid)
2: Buttman and low tier loli (Atomsk + zucco)
3: Project Pat and NECCESITTO UN PINKY SWEAR (Pelca + nairo)
4: iwillnotletmetaknightdie (hinkage + gunblade)
5: Izumi+Kai
5: Mikeray4 doesn't masturbate, NEpro just gives him a handjob (Bizkit + Adam Gibson)
7: Hobo+sails
7: Mr. and Mrs. pizolla (sphere + kiwi)
9: ace+riot (ace + riot)

Bracket Image:

Fun tourney as always, next DNA is January 22nd, hope to see you all there! Thanks to OOR for coming again, thanks to Tymer for helping watch the bracket, and Star for watching it in doubles, and Mike for announcing stuff.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
FIRST k
                              

TeeVee

Smash Lord
good **** to fatal/koolaid - my apologies for doubting you guys

good **** to koolaid for beating atomsk in mk dittos in winners

good **** to nairo for winning and im sorry for not making it to team with you even if it wasnt my fault

good **** to riot for top 8 with zelda

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
**** singles.

Never going to DNA again. Got sick yet again after leaving; piece of **** venue.

Always fun seeing everyone though.

I'll start hosting tournaments again in the near future.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: SoNairo - ayo why you lookin like shakira's father and ****? WE CHILLIN WE CHILLIN
2: SoAtomsk - GG's fun set, my only chance to beat someone good and i ****ed it up LOL, nice seein u again =]
3: You already know bout Nicki Minelli (Koolaid) - damn son she said tuesday yer gonna have to hit her up
4: SoFatal - GG's ill eventually beat you =P
5: SoPelca - yep........
5: SoBizkit - good stuff lost to the same ppl i did xD, team with me sometime u hoe
7: Riot - GGs fun set, i love how u said idk how 2 good players could play so bad LMAO that was exactly what i was thinking
7: Adam Gibson 220 Office Please - :3 so i heard u beat teevee before
9: Gunblade - GG's LOL always fun to play you man, mad fun chillin with u
9: Ragecross (Forfeit in losers) - you could have brought it back i dont know why you give up when you get knocked into loosers and dont feel like playing anymore, fun friendlies though was good to play someone skilled for a good hour or so.
9: Kai - iak
9: Etecoon - GGs controllers are lame LOL, idk how i won the first game, i musta brought it back xD
13: GamesAndGoodies - you use pit and u dont even know it son lololol
13: Sails - step it up sonnnnnnnnzzzzzzzz i know u can
13: hinkage the powerful god killer of death - GG's damn that set with BC was so hype u shudda had that haha
13: Hobo - good stuff lol i heard i saw u beat tempest that **** was wack LOL
17: Ace - get back in the game sonnn you are way better than this and how you did in doubles
17: ACK12 - good seein ya, next time lets friendly or something
17: Serriph - mang u better comawn son next season i wanna see your ranked
17: Douglas - hat stealaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;D
17: Omega - ggs son i came so hard when i 3 stocked u it went through my pants
17: Tempest - sorry about 3rd event lol i just thought u would have done great but i forgot about the serriph LOL, nice seein you tho =X
17: LT - good seein you we didn talk much tho =P
17: ĆPU - UPC

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Oh, Atomsk, I had the intention to MM you in Wolf dittos, but I completely forgot about it lol.

Best Wolf in NE if JJ is in Nocal at that point in time.

Zucco

Smash Master
Mario Party is so fun. Sphere is a ****ing cheater though.

etecoon

Smash Hero
9: Etecoon - GGs controllers are lame LOL, idk how i won the first game, i musta brought it back xD
yeah, good **** still doing pretty well with a busted chuk. idk what to do about mine, there's stuff I can't do with the wiichuk and you can only get new GCN controllers by importing them now and I don't do any online shopping(too paranoid lol) :/ legal system pissing me off

Palpi

Smash Hero
that might mean something if I were like, you or bizkit, someone that's close to top 3 but not quite. as it is I'm not going to be winning **** no matter what character I use so what's the point? should have taken riots advice...well, I did last week and I was a lot happier with how that tournament went for the most part, even if my losses were to worse players than the people I lost to this week
imo just quit...because whats the point in playing if you will never be as good at mew2king? :awesome:

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Once again etecoon. I was ranked 19 in NE once.... Anythings possible

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
Sphere cheats in Mario party. And zucco LOVES his Lolis low tier :D also rofl @ zucco and hinkage trying to split Mario party and gettinga draw. DAT DQ

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Etecoon if you're paranoid, you can just get a Visa Gift Card at a store for like $50 and then use it online since it won't be under your name at all....You can buy one at any age too.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's really a shame to avoid online shopping, as most things can get up to or over half as cheap on the interwebs.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I think they were false positives but I've had viruses come up on scans before so I don't really feel like taking that chance :/ but yeah, I found out amazon sells cash cards too so I should get a new controller soon

Top Bottom