• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aww Hael it's Brawl in the Hall 3 Results!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Thank you to everyone for coming out to the tournament. I know the low setup count slowed everything down and I'm sorry to everyone who had long drives home but we had fun so here ya go this is what happened:

Doubles:
10 entrants

1: Scribble,Fizzle (Scribble,Fizzle):metaknight:,:metaknight:($120)
2: Kel,YbM (Kel,YbM):metaknight:,:kirby2:,:zerosuitsamus:($60)
3: Team Disney Princess (Judo,Xisin):sheik:,:marth:($20)
4: Kassy,Sneaky (Kassy,Sneaky):metaknight:,:rob:
5: Who you finna try? (Mister Eric,Today):rob:,:gw:
5: balanced breakfast (Hades,Count):yoshi2:,:diddy:
7: Shadobot,Sorasin (Shadobot,Sorasin):falco:,:marth:
7: Keroro Platoon (Hael Phael,Kero):rob:,:olimar:
9: ShadowPhoenix,S2 (ShadowPhoenix,S2):metaknight:,:dk2:
9: Press B for more Options (Slim,Luminoth):metaknight:,:wolf:

Low Tier Singles:
19 entrants

1: Judo:zelda:($55)
2: Hadesblade:yoshi2:($25)
3: Fizzle:bowser2:($15)
4: DJ Scribble:mario2:($5)
5: Kero:lucas:
5: Sorasin:falcon:
7: Luminoth:zelda:
7: Prime:samus2:
9: Fatty:zelda:
9: Count:mario2:
9: Xisin:jigglypuff:
9: Forward Air:yoshi2:
13: Mister Eric:falcon:
13: Smile:lucas:
13: Shyguy:zelda:
13: Hael Phael:jigglypuff:,:zelda:,:lucas:
17: Airborne:yoshi2:
17: Sombra:mario2:
17: Ralph Cecil:zelda:
(if I got any characters wrong just tell me)

Singles:
30 entrants

1: Count:diddy:($144)
2: Kel:metaknight:,:marth:($66)
3: YbM:kirby2:,:zerosuitsamus:($42)
4: Infern:snake:($24)
5: Xisin:marth:($12)
5: Fizzle:random:($12)
7: Shadow Phoenix:metaknight:
7: Dj Iskascribble:metaknight:
9: Judo:sheilda:
9: Kero:olimar:
9: Hadesblade:yoshi2:
9: Luminoth:wolf:,:diddy:
13: Sneakytako:rob:
13: Sombra:diddy:
13: Smile:falco:,:lucas:
13: Mister Eric:rob:
17: Today:gw:
17: Slim:metaknight:
17: Shadobot:marth:
17: Airborne:yoshi2:
17: Fatty:metaknight:
17: Ralph Cecil:snake:
17: S2:dk2:
17: Sorasin:falco:,:snake:
25: Shyguy:falco:
25: Blindman:lucario:
25: Kassandranova:metaknight:,:peach:
25: Forward Air Rage:fox:
25: Prime:samus2:
25: Hael Phael:pikachu2:,:diddy:,:rob:,:metaknight:,:falco:

Once again I would like to thank everyone for coming out, I'm thinking about dates for BitH 4 so be on the lookout

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

1: Count - You're amazing, 3 stocking me on Rainbow
2: Kel - We didn't get to play
3: YbM - We also didn't get to play
4: Infern - Almost had you during our money match ;)
5: Xisin - Next time I'll stop glide attacking your shield
5: Fizzle - We never had our money match
7: Shadow Phoenix - You are the luckiest player ever
7: Dj Iskascribble - Thanks so much for all of the training Saturday
9: Judo - So lucky, but ggs regardless
9: Kero - Did we play at all
9: Hadesblade - Such a good Yoshi
9: Luminoth - Ggs
13: Sneakytako - Lolol Dsmash 5 seconds left
13: Sombra - Ggs
13: Smile - We never played
13: Mister Eric - We need to play some more ;)
17: Today - You and I should definitely not do doubles together :p
17: Slim - Ggs
17: Shadobot - Word of advice: don't use Marth vs. MK, that matchup is awful
17: Airborne - Thanks for the ride :)
17: Fatty - Never played
17: Ralph Cecil - Never played
17: S2 - Come on, top 10 man. I'm kidding, your bracket was awful
17: Sorasin - Never played
25: Shyguy - Never played
25: Blindman - Never played
25: Kassandranova - We still have yet to play before
25: Forward Air Rage - Ggs
25: Prime - You need to come to more tourneys
25: Hael Phael - Thanks for hosting this thing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Count too good. My brother in first place, never anything but warm feelings when I see that (no homo).
Infern, I was under the impression you'd stop sandbagging ;) Get back in shape.
Kass, I'mma learn Diddy Kong just to help you work on this MU =)
Kel, we already talked about this over text. You got this.
Y.b.M., I dunno if there's much to say pimp. Nothing bad of course, but nothing really good to say either because I know you don't like pointless **** like that. This is your first loss to Count in a while (or is it ever?) though, so just get him back next time?
Day, ironic you met Tako in losers. Nothing much to say other than that, lolz
Tako + MK = ??? How did you do this time broski?
Good stuff to Lumi but that MK MU :(
Sucks that Cincy had to take out Cincy @ Sorasin and everyone else from the 513 who had to play 513.

Wish I could've gone but I prolly woulda got stomped anyways xP

17: Shadobot - Word of advice: don't use Marth vs. MK, that matchup is awful
Are you going to SiiS4? I'll gladly put $10 on Steel Samurai to beat you.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
lol thanks chi, i'm working on it man. i picked up diddy kong for that MU about two months ago, so i'll be okay with it soon :D

also shoutouts soon, hael i played zelda in low tiers and i played diddy kong as well in bracket

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Thanks Excel.

Chi, I guess I should rephrase. I'm sure he's better than me at that matchup. I am awful vs. Marth (I think Xisin 2 stocked me on Delfino).

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hades, what happened?
Waddle dee happened. And I lost to kel by 30 seconds. >< Oh well both sets I lost were close. I'll do better next time.

Shoutouts

25: Hael Phael - Thanks for hosting and housing us. Also low tiers <3. Next time we need some minus :p

1: Count($144) - lol grats on first with your perfect bracket :p. Thanks for driving/housing etc. I'm still tired ><.

2: Kel,($66) - ggs. You're mk don't complain about options ;).

3: YbM,($42) - hi lol
4: Infern($24) - hii
5: Xisin($12) - hiiiiii gg's in doubles.

5: Fizzle($12) - OMG WADDLE DEE. gg's though kinda funny we played in finals all 3 side events at each tourney since we met eachother. GG's in singles, cging bowser is lulz too bad you live till like 400% each stock.

Waddle Dee - omg i hate you so much you deserve your own shoutout. >_> <_<

7: Shadow Phoenix - ggs lol grats on beating judo

7: Dj Iskascribble - gg's. You're really good and I think I'm honestly more scared to play you than kel.

9: Judo - zelda AD has like an hour of invincibility after landing. True facts.

9: Kero - lol your fair on kel was the best thing that happened in a tourney match.

9: Hadesblade - scrub getting ninth and losing to a waddle dee

9: Luminoth, - ggs. Your wolf is really good o_o. I got lucky in our pool sets.

13: Sneakytako - haiiiiiiiii

13: Mister Eric - hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol egglay

17: Today - fun playing friendlies with you and it was nice having a third person in the car. On the way home me and count ran out of things to talk about ><

17: Slim - hiiiii

17: Shadobot - hii lol gg's

17: Airborne - Your doin it rong! =/ falco lol. Leaving your plushie in your bag is so scrubby...

17: S2 - hiiiii

25: Shyguy - hii

25: Kassandranova - ggs in doubles.

25: Forward Air Rage - gg's. Was cool seeing someone new that likes yoshi. You actually carried your plushie so you already better than a lot of yoshis ;)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Hael I also played peach in pools. I failed so hard at this...I got my chance to steal a game from count....that's all I wanted... >-<
so close.
Shout outs later.

There needs to be an egg limit for yoshi. :O for serious.

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
1: Count - Congrats on 1st dude, your diddy kong is above average, just like your I.Q. :p

2: Kel - You're an amazing player Kel, thanks for all the help, it definitely paid off this tourney.

3: YbM - Pimpin' as always :p

4: Infern - Good to see you again man, and thanks for the Falco/Snake MU help

5: Xisin - Was fun playing you and Judo in doubles, sucks we couldn't do our MM but we should def reschedule for SiiS3 if you're going. Also it was really fun to play your Jiggs in low tier haha

5: Fizzle - Dude. Good set in singles brackets, almost had you first game. We should play some more, you're a great player. Also your Bowser is pro status :p

7: Shadow Phoenix - Hey, I guess you don't remember me, but Shadowbot and I played you in doubles. We had two really good comeback games. I'd like to play your MK some more, I can always use help with that matchup.

7: Dj Iskascribble - Didn't get to play you this tourney but as always it's great to see you. We need to play more.

9: Judo - First of all it was great to hang with you again, you're a cool guy, it's too bad you're always so caught up with important things like school etc :p It was really fun playing you and Xisin in doubles and even less fun fighting your Zelda in low tier haha. Good games man, you've got some amazing skill.

9: Kero- Didn't get to play you but I heard you've got a sick nasty game. I'd like to play you some time.

9: Hadesblade - Haven't ever played you man but I'd like to fight your Yoshi some time.

9: Luminoth - Really sucks we had to fight each other man but we had an amazing set. That last game could have gone either way, but you gave me a good taste of suprise buttsecks with that fsmash on the ledge haha. Really though, one of the best games we ever had. <3

13: Sneakytako - Hah Tako, you're a great guy. Thanks for the ROB MU help even though I didn't end up needing it this tourney. It's a blast hanging with you dude though, hope you continue chilling with us Cinci kids.

13: Sombra - Ah, can't say that I know or met you, but you're an awesome guy anyways :p

13: Smile - SMILE! Great games man, sorry that we had to do Falco dittos. I actually enjoy that matchup though so I always go for it. You have a solid Falco though, keep it up. Also good games in low tier.

13: Mister Eric - beep boop, got my final slap on you at this tourney! Let me know when you want a rematch haha!

17: Today - It was really nice seeing you again Day. We didn't get to play each other at all but it was nice hanging. Can't wait for Ohayocon and SiiS3! :)

17: Slim - I'm glad you could come out to the tourney with us dude. You need to stop bringing yourself down as much and telling yourself you can't win. You're a great player and you just need to improve as much as you can. I know you can do it. <3

17: Shadobot - Great teaming with you man, I like your playstyle and I think we work really well together. We should team more often.

17: Airborne - Dude haven't seen you in forever! Was awesome to see you again, too bad we didn't get to play at all. I'm sure your Yoshi is kicking *** more than ever.

17: Fatty - I saw you around but we didn't really ever meet, you're awesome though.

17: Ralph Cecil - Would've liked to play you, I heard your snake got better.

17: S2 - Dude, holy ****. Your DK surprised the hell out of me. Good stuff man, you're a really smart and good player.

17: Sorasin - I'm just going to post my reflections about myself I suppose, I think that's what people do. I feel like I'm improving a lot but I still need to work a lot of my habits out. I feel like I have the potential to place much higher than I do, and that I'm only a small step away from achieving that. All in all, I'm glad I got to rep my falcon again, team with someone awesome in doubles, and fight one of my best friends in an amazing set in bracket. I can't forget to mention chilling with a ton of awesome, fun, and friendly people this weekend.

25: Shyguy - Your Falco is getting really good, I feel like you need to take the game a bit more seriously if you want to win though. But hey, if you enjoy it why change? :p Great seeing you though man. Hope to see you at SiiS3.

25: Blindman - Didn't get to play you or meet you man, but I can't imagine how good you are if you're blind. JK lawls.

25: Kassandranova - Kass, was fun playing you and Tako in doubles. You need to sit down and have a talk with yourself about what really matters in to you in your life. I hope you still consider Smash worthwhile. I feel that you can be the good player you want to be, you just need to keep that motivation going and think about how you can improve, and find a solution to getting heated up and losing your cool during matches. Staying focused is extremely important to playing your best.

25: Forward Air Rage - I love seeing Fox players and I love playing against them. You're an awesome guy, and I'm sorry that you think I'm a black gay falco. :p

25: Prime - Dude, great games in low tiers.. No one plays Samus anymore and something I love seeing is people who know how to play her. Keep on keepin' on man and come to more tourneys. You're a really cool guy.

25: Hael Phael - Hael, thanks for the amazing tournament. You brought together so many great people and I had so much fun. We had some great games man. Sorry I can't use Falco against you, I just don't feel like I have good odds in that situation at all. Your Pikachu is improving. I really feel that you can be a great player, you just need to focus on not relying on the chain grab. Once you can work out a good playstyle out of it, you'll really scare people with your Pika. Thanks again man and I hope to see you at SiiS3.

Kel

Smash Master
Thanks Takeover

Thanks for hosting, Hael. Twas fun.

Congratulations Count. You've gotten really good. Your style reminds me of ADHD

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Yeah Count was soooo good here, I wish I played him again but oh well.

Good **** SP, making Infern take off his sunglasses.

Judo, sucks that you were messing up your inputs but awesome job in Low Tiers. Always so much fun hanging out with you, don't think that I'm trying to avoid you all or something lol.

Day + Sombra, that was like the best McFlurry into Life combo that I've ever seen. Honestly, it was too fun, so cool to meet newer players who're cool like Sombra. Come out to more stuff, sucks that you live in WV.

Airborne/Prime(Aaron), thanks so much for driving. Car situation sucks but I'm glad that I came with y'all. Glad to see Prime at an actual tourney. Keep it up y'all. Low tiers say wha?

SoraSin, thanks it was nice meeting you, you're a cool dude. Fun matches (lol for me at least). Awesome Falco, be more patient!

Hael, thanks for running this as always. Sucks that you got stuck with 6 set-ups and this ran way too late, but it happens.

Louisville, I still hate all of you >: (. A tourney just isn't a tourney without you guys! And I still need my Lanturn!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
As humble as Count is... i would love for him to be like BAMMM get Get some!!! after one match haha...

Count has stepped his game Waaaayyyy up!!! I'm proud of him because he has come so far. I remember I 3 stocked him at Springfields tournament, to having close sets, and now I'm getting 3-0'd... I salute you! AZ better step it up cause that Diddy is looking super Nasty...

Shout out to everybody... I'll keep it brief by saying, I had fun. The tournament lasted entirely too long. didn't get home til 3:30am for a 30 man bracket. That's troublesome. If we only have 6tvs don't do side tournaments.

God Kais all made money. Glad airborne made it out, Judo that Sheik is too good and it's always good to see you pimp. KOJ you all are getting better...Lumi stepping it up with that Wolf...keep it up!

My lil bro Fizzle, it was kicking it with you. Remember what i told you about the ladies...it'll come in handy..

Also, Hilt, Rowan, and Crash...It was weird coming to KY and you all not being there. I don't like it. Change it please!

Count

Smash Champion
I just want to thank everybody for the props and the nice words. The amazing community in the midwest is the main reason I come back and I could not be prouder to be a part of this region. I'm going to save shoutouts for tomorrow because I am exhausted and going to bed now (12 hours of sleep over 3 nights ftl), but I just want to say thanks and that I had a lot of lucky stuff happen to me to be able to win.

Shoutouts tomorrow, <3 everyone.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Tournament was a blast, minus the fact that quite a few people were drained from finals the few days prior to this one. I apologize if I offended anyone from being bitter and somewhat pissed. (LOL Piss Yoshi pissed off) Had a very rough semester that didn't end too well and was lacking quite a bit of sleep; I almost went off road on several accounts as I was driving home, due to the fact that that I literally could not HOLD my eyes open.

Outs that are shouted:

1: Count($144) - Good stuff, sir. Must've been the controller or the Colts tickets, but we won't find that out right now. XD You owe me a MM btw. ;O
2: Kel,($66) - Nice job getting second. Still somewhat confused as to why you took Hades to Norfair, although your logic for it was enough to take the set. As for finding a reasonable replacement character for MK dittos, you're going to have an extremely difficult time getting any character to win against him, so I advise putting a f*ck-ton of time into that one character and perhaps take a minor hiatus from Metaknight. On another note: Is it weird that we have never played each other in the 2 years worth of tournaments we've both been to?
3: YbM,($42) - Gratz on 3rd. It was also great seeing you again. My reasoning behind getting the assistance of Randall in that MK FFA is simply because that is my home turf. <3
4: Infern($24) - GGs and Gratz. We should've teamed. D: And I'll be prepared to take a game off of you next time! I'll also test the waters with Ashley. ;D
5: Xisin($12) - Great seeing you again, bruh.
5: Fizzle($12) - SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOTSHOTS!!!
7: Shadow Phoenix - Nice job finally beating AJ, and great job getting top 8.
7: Dj Iskascribble - Nice speaking to you for a short amount of time; you seem like a pretty chill guy.
9: Judo - I honestly may just forfeit if I ever have to play you in pools or brackets ever again. And don't be down about not meeting your own expectations; I do that every freakin' day of my life.
9: Kero - GGs in Low Tiers. You're a great kid, but in all honesty, every time I play you, I get really pissed off for no damn reason. -____-
9: Hadesblade - STUPID NOOB 1V1 NO HAVE TEAMWORK U DUM HADES LOGIC <3 Great seein' you again. I guess I'll have to start practicing with a Yoshi plush under my arm so I don't choke as hard in tournament. XD TTYL on Skype. LEARN DR PIVOT GRAB IT'S SO F*CKING GOOD
9: Luminoth - Heard you beat Mr. Eric! Nice job, sir. Mad respect for you because I love all the spacies.
13: Sneakytako - GGs in pools. I'm honestly surprised that I was doing so well against you in pools.
13: Sombra - GGs, sir. You're a very chill dude, and our matches were hella intense. I was honestly surprised that I lost to a Diddy, seeing as that I have so much faith in that MU. I'll be re-analyzing the MU to see what exactly I was doing wrong through my fatigue, so watch out if we ever meet up in bracket again. ;D
13: Smile - Heard you gave Judo a rough time in your set. That is a hard thing to do. Nice job.
13: Mister Eric - Great seeing you a again, beepo. Surprised that we didn't have to play each other. o.O
17: Today - Great seeing you again. When you shouted for me that one time, you completely caught me off guard. XDDDD
17: Slim - GGs. Your MK and Kirby are on their way to getting somewhere. And don't feel bad about losing to yoshis for your last 3 tournaments. Despite how bad he is, he's also still extremely underestimated. Next time we see each other at a tourny or something, I'll be happy to help you learn how to destroy the damn dinosaur.
17: Shadobot - Great seeing you again as well. It's been a while.
17: Airborne - F*cking piss yoshi, go die in a f*cking hole. You're so bad, and techskill is not the answer to doing well in tournament, seeing as that you were getting ***** by your own mental fatigue.
17: Fatty - GGs. Was p*ssed that I had to play you in Low Tiers RIGHT after pools, seeing as that you had learned my style when you were playing D3.
17: Ralph Cecil - Don't know
17: S2 - Glad that you decided to tag along! You're top tier on the "People to take on a road trip" Tier list.
17: Sorasin - Great seeing you again! We should've gotten more rawesome friendlies in. =(
25: Shyguy - GGs, sir. I'm surprised I did that well against you, seeing as that I've never actually played a good falco main in my entire life prior to this event. Great seeing you!
25: Blindman - Don't know
25: Kassandranova - Fun friendlies. First time ever playing you period. XD And your peach and ZSS really aren't that bad. I just have a ton of natural experience in both MU's, and I f*cking love playing with Low Tier characters and Spacies. KOBE!!!!
25: Forward Air Rage - You pleh YAHSHEE?!!? O:
25: Prime - I don't think you should feel about your placement at all, bruh. We all had several legitimate johns that were stopping us from persisting through the whole day and doing well. This was your first tourny outside of Lex, no? Also, LOL at your Gf's Mom being one of my elementary school teachers.
25: Hael Phael - This tournament was awesome, dude! You are an amazing TO for having run only 3 events so far. I'm sorry for being bitter and stuff yesterday; I haven't felt myself lately and I get mad at anything remotely dumb in brackets. XD Keep that pika up!!!

EDIT: Rofl, Count, I was complaining all day at work about how I had 15 hours of sleep over 3 nights. Apparently 3 hours makes a lot of difference, Mr. Imadebankatthistournament

The_SMILE

Smash Apprentice
1: Count - Your Diddy is beautiful, and has inspired me. To the point that I'm not really sure if I wanna go back to maining him or stay with Falco anymore. Good stuff, glad to see you won.
2: Kel - I think mk can be put in bad spots too :)
5: Xisin - Glad you made it so far.
7: Dj Iskascribble - gg's
9: Judo - that tilt lock was mean... gg's nice meeting you
9: Hadesblade - I hate yoshi, but nice job getting so far with him
13: Sneakytako - Nice seeing you again, I watched you play one of the mk's, I was hardcore rooting for you. You almost had it
13: Sombra - It was cool of you to come out. Fun friendlies =)
13: Smile - You need to not do stupid stuff during turny match's
13: Mister Eric - I <3 you Beepo
17: Today - Fun friendlies =)
17: Shadobot - Good stuff XD
17: Fatty - =)
17: Ralph Cecil - =)
17: S2 - Thats a big freaking monkey. And he's mean. gg's
17: Sorasin - That laser lock off the platform was pretty beautiful. After that I was pretty screwed cause I was forced to play agro to try n catch up... good stuff. Really nice falco
25: Shyguy - Glad to see you in a V neck
25: Blindman - Your pool had blue chairs
25: Forward Air Rage - =)
25: Hael Phael - Good job TOing, good pizza, and I <3 you

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, I must say I am very much pleased that I came out to this tournament. I will be gone for a few months after January, but when I get back (in April) expect me to be to more tournaments in the area (Ohio, Kentucky primarily).

Unfortunately, I don't know everyone's name that I played, but I would like to let everyone I know that I had a great time playing. Playing in such settings as a tourney, I believe, is the best way to improve. I have faith my Diddy will improve. I will take the lessons of this tourney and apply them to my own game!

I came not really knowing anyone and left with some friends (lame, much?).

Also, Kero, I had a fun match with you at Isle Delfino. Next time I'll be better!! Hopefully I'll see you guys in SiiS 4!!!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I understand that it was a mistake to run the low tier event but by the time I realized how few setups we had it was too late to cancel low tiers, all in all it didn't go too bad it just ran a little long(there were other reasons besides our lack of setups trust me)

Anywho SHOUTOUTS!:

1: Count: Good **** getting first dude! Thanks for buying the controller, I'm glad he found a nice home and he won a tournament lol. I'll work on that diddy matchup some more
2: Kel:Good stuff kel good games in pools
3: YbM:Good set in bracket man I guess you really never hold back
4: Infern:God Kais! Thanks for the snake help
5: Xisin:Got some monies nice one Xisin
5: Fizzle:What character to you play again?
7: Shadow Phoenix:Nice metaknight you were way better than i expected
7: Dj Iskascribble:Omg dude bring the right controller next time
9: Judo:12 hours of sheik really must be super tough
9: Kero:good stuff kero thanks for teaming with me we'll get 'em next time.
9: Hadesblade:OMG YOSHI's in top 10 omgwtfhax
9: Luminoth:Good games dude, You will learn to avoid my grab campy pikachu before long
13: Sneakytako:Good seeing ya again
13: Sombra:Good meeting you man, Hope to see you around more
13: Smile:Good games in singles
13: Mister Eric:Come on Beepo you shouldn't be in :rob:th place
17: Today:good seeing ya
17: Slim:Good friendlies man, i hope to play ya some more
17: Shadobot:Hey this guy lives with me
17: Airborne:i had fun in the friendlies dude
17: Fatty:good seeing ya
17: Ralph Cecil:greenup is da bess
17: S2:Omg huge *** mean monkey
17: Sorasin:I shall defeat you, next time
25: Blindman:More Greenup!
25: Kassandranova:You are in no way bad
25: Forward Air Rage:GREEENUPPPP!!!!
25: Prime:Nice samus dude
25: Hael Phael:You suck as a TO, as a smasher, and as a person, get a life dude

Thanks for coming to the tournament everyone

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Airborne: I look forward to playing you again. I have about zero experience facing good Yoshi. And you definitely have an awesome Yoshi.

Prime: Your Samus is great! I'm sure I'll see you around (that Dairy Queen only lasts so long, huh?).

Day, S2, Kassandranova: I look forward to seeing/playing you all again!
Shadowphoenix: You have a great Meta Knight. I need to play against MK a lot more, the only time I ever get the chance to play good MKs is at tournaments (so... not often). We will play again!

I didn't get the chance to play everyone I wanted. In due time, I hope that will change!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Also, any tournament that I'm able to get in great smashing as well as an hour discussion on international politics, theology, and the future of the United States is a good tourney, hahaha!! (Day, S2)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Wow count, you suck.

haha sike. had a random strong feeling you'd win. gj baybee bear :).

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
9: Luminoth:It was fun in the bracket ^_^ I'm kind of hopeless against spacies anymore, also you really caught me off guard wi that dsmash edgeguarding. Sombra13:Fun friendlies, & pools matches. You Diddy Kong is really good. ^_^ Smile,13:;-; Mister Eric17:Giga Puddi, & sry about the Sonic thing, got a bit desperate & wasn't sure what else to try =D Today17:GGs in pools. I got scared when I saw you pick Falco ^_^ Fatty17:(T.N.T.()----*....Not sure why, but that's my responce. Ralph Cecil17:T_T Sorasin,25:I guess we could always play at Brawl In The Hall 4 =D Blindman25:<( '')>@ #<(" )> Forward Air Rage25:Seat stealer >_< Prime25:It was fun in pools, & low tier. It was also cool seeing a Samus main at the tourney ^_^ Hael Phael25:Great tourney, kinda wished we could've played some friendlies. Edit:Sry for the mess up in the typing T_T

slimjim

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FS-slimjim
3DS FC
4296-3887-2717
Uh...shoutout time I guess, why not.

Airborne - ...sigh...you have a killer yoshi, keep it up, and I learned a lot about the matchup from you, so thanks for that, even though I was raging hardcore after our set. : p

Mr. Eric - Thanks a ton for helping me with the ROB matchup, I needed it.

Count - Stop being so sickly good with diddy, it hurts my soul.

Kel - I like your megaman name better. : X

Kassandra - I'm sorry, don't hate me pl0x.

Tako - You have the best laugh ever, Brian and I are jealous...and Tom's jealous of your model face.

Hael - I can see your progress since MLG, and it's good s*** man, keep it up.

ShadowPhoenix - Thanks for helping me with the ditto.

Scribz - ^

Hades - Thanks for the matchup help, though I failed too hard to do anything about it. Lol.

Fizzle - Thanks for ****** me with your diddy, I learned quite a bit.

Judo - Good stuff on the low-tier man.

Sora - Let them know where you're from, and keep it free free free.

Lumi - T3h be5t Woof evwar, yew kun heare me if i showt thru mah win-dooohhh. P.S. I posted those vids on your fb wall, watch them. JETZT.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Hey Count lets do another $5 MM best of 5 as always.

Then when I win we can do a $5 MM best of 5, but I'll be going Diddy. >:J

And if I win the second $5 MM somehow I'll do a $10 one with Ganon because I really just want Diddy help.

EDIT: By the way, low tiers would have been mine. Just sayin'

/cocky

Top Bottom