• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Where am i? I play this game at least 3 times a week for at least 4 hours each day eskjngfonafnosifnisnoidQ0E02E2-09IE09IE90IKDJSDIO *rage spam*
ADD WANGOPUFF(ME) SON

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
It's about damn time. Now the crew thread is in the hands of somebody who actually cares!

There's a lot of mistakes to fix, but hell, who cares, we're GE, we're allowed to have them!

@Wango, if that's not a crew invite request if I've ever heard one! Come to the Penn State tourneys! We need to hang, so you can teach me more Puff Stuff!!

:205:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
lol@mav

if you want to feel important, at least try to do something right.

jks, but you screwed up a ****load. hit me up when you get the chance and I'll tell you what to fix, but I don't mind you keeping it updated as long as you do things right.

pav, rev, javi, and devl are active.

truth has been inactive for two years.

also, slim isn't on here, and he's far more important than you.

we also have new people joining, who you don't know.

overall, it probably would have been better to bump the old thread for once so I would have some incentive to update it. If you want to do this, you need to keep in touch with me melon and slim to make sure you're doing it right.

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
lol@mav

if you want to feel important, at least try to do something right.

jks, but you screwed up a ****load. hit me up when you get the chance and I'll tell you what to fix, but I don't mind you keeping it updated as long as you do things right.

pav, rev, javi, and devl are active.

truth has been inactive for two years.

also, slim isn't on here, and he's far more important than you.

we also have new people joining, who you don't know.

overall, it probably would have been better to bump the old thread for once so I would have some incentive to update it. If you want to do this, you need to keep in touch with me melon and slim to make sure you're doing it right.
... mY THOUGHT EXACTLY P.S. CAPS CUZ IM ANGWY :mad: also WHY AM I A GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING COW

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
it's about damn time. Now the crew thread is in the hands of somebody who actually cares!

There's a lot of mistakes to fix, but hell, who cares, we're ge, we're allowed to have them!

@wango, if that's not a crew invite request if i've ever heard one! Come to the penn state tourneys! We need to hang, so you can teach me more puff stuff!!

whoa whoa whoa whoa whhhhhhhhhooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wtf do you mean we're allowed to make mistakes ge is the epitomy of perfection... Also your just on mav's side because you shove nerf guns up each others ***** and pull the trigger. Also who the **** is wango??? Really wango wtf type of ****ty asss name is wango and why do we have such a ****ty *** thread maker on our hands this crew has gone down the ****ter

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby

wtf do you mean we're allowed to make mistakes ge is the epitomy of perfection... Also your just on mav's side because you shove nerf guns up each others ***** and pull the trigger. Also who the **** is wango??? Really wango wtf type of ****ty asss name is wango and why do we have such a ****ty *** thread maker on our hands this crew has gone down the ****ter
Oh my god, I haven't laughed this hard at a Smashboards post in a long time.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141

You're just mad cuz I can't be there to scream with you guys cuz I'm sick, and for that i'm sorry, that is actually my fault. :c You are right though about the perfection thing, I was just trying to shrug it off for a bit and let it go where it was so we could fix it when we get back.

Also, its not that I'm on mav's side, i'm just against umbra here. We ALL know he's not going to update the thread as frequently as he says he will. He does it once because he's bored and doesn't have anything else to do, then doesn't bother with it for another year and a half when important things come and go. This is one of the reasons the original thread went down the ****ter in the first place. Its not that Mav's better for this, its just that at least the thread is in the hands of somebody that ACTUALLY gives a ****, not just somebody who says that but would rather get drunk than update things for his fellow crewmates out of the area (which we will be doing if they get on smashboards already, do justin/josh/corky even know about this damn site or did you even care enough to show them it?). I'm not saying Mav is completely qualified to own this thread yet either. He doesn't know ALL of those that are officially in GE, and he only believes Penn State is official active GE, which is definitely not the case.

If I had a say, neither one would own this thread, not Mav, not Umbra, because honestly NEITHER of them deserve it, dum-dum!

FOR YOUR HEALTH!

:036:

P.S. Umbra's TRUE theme song!

>My name is Paul and I'm the best
I walk around with a colon complex
I'll hit you then I'll run straight to the john!
If I smash too much and my colon breaks
I'll get up and punch you in the face
I need the cash to pay for more Newports!
I took a **** in the bathroom stall
Spent 6 hours in the mall
Something something something something colon!
I'm ****ting and there's nothing you can do!
I'm ****ting and there's nothing you can do!

P.S.S. I know Mikey, I disapprove too.

P.S.S.S. Dave, your a cow because you have too much beef for just part of the cow. *giggity*

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Mav, we don't hate you. You just went and made a new crew thread without telling anyone, and screwed up half of it.

Melon, you're ********. I'm not gonna keep updating the first post to a thread that no one has posted in for five months. If you want me to put time into updating it, then help put time into making sure that we actually use it, instead of expecting me to keep editing something every damn time someone picks up a new char or someone takes a break from smash when we all know no one is going to read it.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Mav, we don't hate you. You just went and made a new crew thread without telling anyone, and screwed up half of it.

Melon, you're ********. I'm not gonna keep updating the first post to a thread that no one has posted in for five months. If you want me to put time into updating it, then help put time into making sure that we actually use it, instead of expecting me to keep editing something every damn time someone picks up a new char or someone takes a break from smash when we all know no one is going to read it.
Actually, tbh, that's what you're supposed to do lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom