• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Homestuck Thread: I'm the thread, it's me.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey folks. Just recently found http://mspaintadventures.com and read through the Homestuck archive to date. I'm pretty sure somebody else on this entire board must have read it as well, so I figured I'd make a place to discuss it.

As long as people are willing to talk, there's never a lack of something to discuss given how often AH updates it.

So... anybody down?

D

Deleted member

I've been an MSPA fan since the later days of Problem Sleuth. I currently consider Homestuck to be my single favorite thing on the internet.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Heh, no kidding. I thought the "updates multiple times a day every day" format would be awesome because it would mean I could forget about it for a week, come back with my saved page and have a bunch to read. Turns out I actually just f5 every couple of minutes if I'm at my computer.

I also had to go back and reread the whole thing once I'd finished it once because there was a lot of stuff I didn't mentally connect; now I'm pretty darn impressed at how well AH ties the elements of his story together.

Also, this story element regarding quest beds actually helped clear up something that was hella confusing me for awhile: I used to wonder why
they chopped off Tavros' legs and replaced them since his dreamself wasn't crippled. I thought that those were all dreamselves and that Jack hadn't killed them yet, since Vriska was there with her arm and other eye restored. Now that we know it's her quest-bedded-god-tiered-awakened-dreamself, it makes a bit more sense.

Thank goodness it's all so simple.

D

Deleted member

...Wow.

And I thought John's God Tier outfit was a little silly.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
She doesn't make a very stealthy thief. Then again Vriska really isn't the stealthy type -_- More of a "bluh bluh gimme" thief.

I'm curious to see how Tavros v. Vriska is going to play out, given that she's God-tier and he's... well, Tavros. Even if she gives him a free shot, odds are she'll just steal all his luck and he'll end up impaling himself.

Top Bottom