• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What we should have had for months now

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I don't understand why we don't have a thread, post or hell entire subsite dedicated to frame and mechanic data. Why do we have 1000 different threads compiled in 1000 different compilations and directories? Why are we willing to spend effort compiling databases, but why aren't we combining them into one big project?

Why am I not able easily find out at what frame Sheik's usmash comes out, or what the shield advantage is of Wolf's bair? Why is Brawl's frame data still incomplete after almost 3 full years?

What does the Smash lab actually DO? Working on projects? Let them focus on the currently non-existing COMPLETE character data. And make ALL of it easily browsable through a WORKING Java engine subsite hosted by SWF itself. Data will never be lost again because posts are lost.

Come on Smashlab, give us something worthwhile.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Unless I'm mistaken since I'm new and technically not assigned to any aspects to the specific project, the lab is already working on something very close to what you're requesting. It's an ongoing project on its second phase of I'm not sure how many phases. I'll go ahead and place this as a public request for you just in case I'm incorrect in assuming this is being taken care of as we speak.

Top Bottom