• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L.O.F.- NJ Crew- Good **** at Apex NAKAT, False, and Pwii! LOF website is up!

NAKAT

Smash Champion

~UPDATE~

12/26/2010 Crew page has finally been designed!
1/5/11- Crew meets up and trains with the ***** Orion himself eating Pizza and watching Doctor Phil!
1/8/11- NAKAT and Pwii score top 5 at Ranbats! Too Good!?
1/12/11-The crew chills at NAKAT's house. Wendy's is too good and running in the snow is a Pikachu 0-death!
1/22/11- Pwii places 5th at Ranbats 2 :)
1/29/11-NAKAT and Pwii place 9th and Keitaro places 13th at VC9 <3
1/30/11-Two members got ranked together in a tougher region then before! We are tired of the bull****!
2/20/11- Pwii makes it to bracket at pound! whooping that *** for the crew.
3/12/11-Jband Gets 2nd and Oscar Gets 3rd! Bleachigo gets 7th and Keitaro 5th!
3/19/11- Crew ***** DNA!
4/23/11-False joins LOF!
5/21/11- The crew puts in moderate work at KTAR 5! NAKAT beats Vinnie!
5/28/11- Pwii gets 2nd at the Uprise of Long Island tournament beating Anti!!!!!
6/21/11- Crew goes to the movies and has the most epic smashfest/sleepover at NAKAT's house for his birthday :)!
7/9/11- Crew ***** Pray n Trade with Pwii in 3rd, NAKAT and Bleachigo in 5th :)!
7/25-26/11- Crew welcomes Pwii's short return and has a smashfest at NAKAT's place, **** got real. Seph joins Leap of Faith as well! Welcome to the Family!
7/29/11- Crew chills at Pwii's house and ***** in crews!
8/20/11- Godlike practice in Rutheford, next Saturday gonna be twice as godlike!
9/10/11- Bleachigo takes 7th place at Concentrate, NJ's first MK banned tournament!
10/23/11- NAKAT takes 9th place at Concentrate 2, NJ's second MK banned tournament!
10/27/11- Jbandrew gets ranked for the first time!
12/10/11- False gets 9th at Concentrate 3!

www.leapoftaith.tk
Show us support sign up!

NAKAT

:fox::popo::falco::dk2::olimar::snake:
Past Ranks: 10th\6th\9th
NJ/NY Unranked
"You right, but I'm SunGod!"
NAKAT lives in Belleville New Jersey where basically no smashers exist other then himself. NAKAT started out as a wifi warrior only until he learned he went to school with Jbandrew who was an amazing player. Jband took NAKAT in and made him in to what he is today! NAKAT has taken out big names in both singles and doubles and has been getting consistent placements ever since Apex 2010. He is the best Fox on the EC and his goal is to have everyone recognize the potential of his character and his overall skill. Other then that he is a really nice guy who doesn't really like trouble to often.

****************************************************************************************************

Jbandrew​
He mains everybo-- I mean :snake::dedede::popo::luigi2::marth:
Currently Ranked 9th in NJ/NY!
"Ayo guess who I just learned today yup yup I'm gonna use him in tournament too!"

Jbandrew lives in Newark, New Jersey. Jbandrew started off on wifi constantly improving until he got ranked in AllisBrawl. He mained Luigi for 7 months until he realized that Metaknight destroys Luigi so he decided to concentrate on Metaknight. However, he is a very undecisive player and constantly picks up new characters, but his Metaknight still remains his best. His tournament attendance gets ***** by his parents who don't let him out to many events. Other than that he is a good guy, who is usually kinda loud when you get to know him.

****************************************************************************************************

PWII​

:dedede::gw::yoshi2:
Past Ranks: 8th/6th
Texas/NJ/NY Unranked
"My ****ing Drill!"​
Pwii started out as a wifi warrior like most players, Orion lived in the same town and went to the same school as him which helped him with his overall improvement, with help of montclair ppl and nakat he is now improving at a really fast pace, he is pretty funny and likes to party, plays brawl for fun and for the sake of accomishments. Consistantly quotes gurren laggan to encourage himself and is an active user of the "leap of faith".​

Bleachigo

:falco:
Honorable Mention in NJ/NY
"Legendary Falco Papichulo"​
From Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, comes Bleachigo a veteran Falco player who started playing back in 2008 with the release of Brawl. Bleachigo casually likes to play many fighting games like Melty Blood, Marvel 3, Street Fighter and Guilty Gear. Although Bleachigo rarely enters he manages to leave tournaments with many, many upsets. With his recent performances it could be that he might want to start playing the game like he once used to..........And he is LEGEND.

Keitaro​

:falco:
Past Ranks: 3rd\7th\
NJ/NY Unranked
"WHERE THE CHICKEN AT!!? "
Keitaro lives in Piscataway, New Jersey. Keitaro started playing smash competitively in the August 2006 with Melee and transferred to brawl as soon as it came out. Keitaro was brought up to his skill level playing Eazy and Yes consistently and now has Jbandrew and Hanzou to thank for recent training. Keitaro hosts the KTAR series tournies and can be considered the head cheif of the NJ/NY Brawl community. Keitaro is a nice loving person who only wants peace and happiness to continue in the smash community.​

False

:snake::fox::wario:
NJ/NY Unranked
"RYUJJJIIIII!!!"​
He is rocking that Asian snake, He is one of the flashiest mother ****ers and is constantly trying to improve his Meta-game. He is new to the competitive scene, and is still yet to rank with Snake, but he is making consistent progress so far! False has been a heavy fps player before his involvement with Brawl. He is currently being taught the way of the Jband by NAKAT and Pwii, but he will eventually beat it and make his own way.​

*************************************************************************************************

~Photo Gallery~

G]

~L.O.F.B.D~

Leap of Faith ***** Division in progress

~Comics and Fun Stuff~
Oscar and Elaina

Tyrell vs. Bruna

****ing Jbandrew

Jbandrew vs. Ants

Jband the random master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usr2ufnkQwc&feature=channel_video_title

WHAT WE STAND BY!​
Things can fall apart, or threaten to, for many reasons, and then there's got to be a leap of faith. Ultimately, when you're at the edge, you have to go forward or backward; if you go forward, you have to jump together.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This thread was almost a post in the NJ thread lol

edit: lmao u never actually say for sure what LoF stands for

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Lol wth!! Use my new pic with short hair!! Also i about to **** somebody lol, this crew should get toether and party!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I'm hyped lol.

I'm already the best in the crew, crew leader, crew manager, crew chef.

Y'all my *****es.

Edit: These pictures are funny.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pwii got his long hair back within the last week?? Good ****, his skills never cease to amaze me anymore!!

Amazing crew thread guys.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Keitaro's pic makes smash look like serious business.

Like...on some life or death ****.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Alright so Zucco just told me about him saying LOF standing for lots of ***s... and i looked at the roster....

He was right..

Top Bottom