• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What causes fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
What causes fetishes? The wierd ones and even the common ones from feet to more extreme like vomit(ive only heard of it). What do you think causes maybe even a blood fetish or whatever?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Faaaascinating question... I guess.

I suppose my hypothesis would be that at some early point in life, the person in question may have seen or experienced something from said fetish that they somehow found arousing, thus, they relate said thing with pleasure.

As for the vomit fetish, it does exist... it's just very rare. I've only heard of it myself, and sort of saw it in action on "1000 Ways to Die".

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I have a thing for LOLs and i think I learned it through classic learning then being aroured reinforced it. Same id think would happen for others, also i think its wierd how something could be programmed to be sexual or not and just enjoyed i like blood but a few are turned on by it.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
What is a LOL fetish? The only thing that remotely comes to mind is loli but I'm guessing you aren't referring to that.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
The text LOL turns me on sometimes I call it a LOL boner. Yeah i'm wierd and I don't really try to be too much because then i'd not wear clothes in the snow. But really i've only noticed a few people's LOLs do I also have saved pages of LOLs so yeah.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
It's LOLs not lols don't know I one other fetish that is pretty warpped even if i'm not as extreme as others also not anything said so far. But yeah it makes no sense other than myself being self programmed by means of classil conditioning then reinforcement.

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/v/vorarephilia/intro.htm I found this funny when I started researching this topic.
So when someone types "LOL", it turns you on? Okay. I mean, I don't know how that's arousing, but I guess that is what makes us individuals, right?

Also, vorarephilia is... eek! It gives me the chills just thinking about it. To think, I thought the only one who would have a fetish like this is Hannibal Lectar (if he found eating people arousing, as well as delicious). X___x

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
also that's a different fetish and I thought about eating human fleash because someone once told me how sweet it is but addiction.

But that's wierd that a fetish was counted as a diese I think

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Pretty sure you can't have a blood fetish. Or at least without being a cannibal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom