• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO 13.5: Weekend After The Oblectation - Orlando, FL - 1/8/11

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Melee Singles

1: HungryBox ($37.50) :jigglypuff:
2: Colbol ($18.75) :fox:
3: Skrach ($11.25) :marth:
4: Dop ($7.50) :peach:
5: DarkSonic :marth:
5: Zoro :falco: :link2:
7: AceDudeYeah :marth:
7: uuaa :fox:
9: Kuya :link2: :gw:
9: Ghatzu :falcon:
9: Action B. :falcon:
9: Pengie :falco:
13: Fearless :falco:
13: DRD :drmario:
13: AT&T :sheik:

Brawl Doubles

1: Kyon + HungryBox ($35.00) :peach: / :dedede: :wario:
2: XDeath + Gallax ($15.00) :metaknight: / :snake: :metaknight:
3: DTorr + hiROI :zerosuitsamus: / :peach:
4: P.I.E. + KirbyDaBest :ness2: / :kirby2:
5: Payne + Doc :random: / :random:

Brawl Singles

1: Gallax -split- ($35.50) :marth: :pikachu2: :metaknight:
1: HungryBox -split- ($35.50) :dedede: :wario:
3: Kyon ($14.00) :peach:
4: D-Torr ($10.00) :zerosuitsamus:
5: Fearless :olimar:
5: hiROI :peach:
7: Draconoa :olimar:
7: XDeath :metaknight:
9: Action B. :wario: :lucas:
9: Ghatzu :diddy:
9: Viper :falco:

Brawl Singles Pools

1: Ghatzu :diddy:
1: XDeath :metaknight:
1: Gallax :marth: :pikachu2: :metaknight:
1: Action B. :wario: :lucas:
1: Kyon :peach:
1: Viper :falco: :marth:
1: Draconoa :olimar:
6: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus:
6: HungryBox :dedede: :wario:
6: hiROI :peach:
6: Fearless :olimar:
11: Dskank :pit:
11: D Who? :lucario:
11: Jazz :fox:
11: Payne :random:
16: P.I.E. :ness2:
16: Doc :random:
16: KirbyDaBest :kirby2:
16: Mika :random:

[collapse="Brawl Singles Pools"]Pool 1

Pool 2

Pool 3

Pool 4
*Kyon, Viper, and Draconoa tied for 1st with identical 2-1 (4-2) records. Each player advanced to Singles Bracket*

Pool 5

[/collapse]

Vids

Melee Singles

Winner's Bracket

Winner's Finals: ColBol (Fox) vs. HBox (Jiggs) - (Set)

Winner's Semis: HBox (Jiggs) vs. Dop (Peach) - (Set)

Winner's Semis: Skrach (Marth) vs. ColBol (Fox) - (Set)

Dop (Peach) vs. AceDudeYeah (Marth) - (Set)

Skrach (Marth) vs. Zoro (Falco/Link) - (Set)

uuaa (Fox) vs. Fearless (Falco) - (Set)

Dop (Peach) vs. AT&T (Sheik) - (Set)

Kuya (Link) vs. ColBol (Ganon) - (Set)

Loser's Bracket

Dop (Peach) vs. Zoro (Falco) - (Set)

Skrach (Marth) vs. DarkSonic (Marth) - (Set)

uuaa (Fox) vs. Action B. (Falcon) - (Set)

Kuya (GW/Link) vs. Fearless (Falco) - (Set)

Brawl Doubles

Grand Finals: Gallax (Marth/Snake) & XDeath (MK) vs. Kyon (Peach) & HungryBox (Wario) - (Set)

Winner's Bracket

Winner's Finals: Gallax (MK) & XDeath (MK) vs. Kyon (Peach) & HungryBox (DDD/Wario) - (Set)

Gallax (Snake/MK) & XDeath (MK) vs. D-Torr (ZSS) & hiROI (Peach) - (Set)

D-Torr (ZSS) & hiROI (Peach) vs. P.I.E. (Ness) & KirbyDaBest (Kirby) - (1) (2)

Loser's Bracket

Loser's Finals: Gallax (Snake) & XDeath (MK) vs. D-Torr (ZSS) & hiROI (Peach) - (Set)

Brawl Singles

Winner's Bracket

Winner's Semis: D-Torr (ZSS) vs. Kyon (Peach) - (1) (2) (3)

hiROI (Peach) vs. Action B. (Wario) - (1) (2)

Viper (Marth/Falco) vs. hiROI (Peach) - (2) (3)

Loser's Bracket

Loser's Semis: D-Torr (ZSS) vs. HungryBox (DDD/Wario) - (1) (2)

D-Torr (ZSS) vs. Fearless (Olimar) - (1) (2) (3)

HungryBox (DDD) vs. XDeath (MK) - (2)

Fearless (Olimar) vs. Action B. (Wario) - (1) (2)

Pools

Viper (Falco/Marth) vs. KirbyDaBest (Diddy/Kirby) - (1) (2)

Viper (Falco) vs. Draconoa (Olimar) - (1) (2) (3) *Game 3 was a One-Game Playoff to determine seeding for Bracket due to 3-Way Tie for 1st in Pool 4*

Money Matches

Viper (Falco) vs. D-Torr (ZSS) - (1) (2) (3)

Friendlies

hiROI (Peach) vs. Ghatzu (Diddy) - (F)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
EDIT Thank you D-torr for getting the resutls thread up so quickly. Full pools results yet too come good ****.

I also won with marth as an alt in pools. i played him one game in bracket but lost.

1: XDeath :metaknight: - always good sets with you man MK is just hard for me but i will get it. Good Games. Thanks for recording My MM with D-torr i cant wait to get that up.

1: Gallax :snake: Cool **** with that char mu thing you showed me. We need to get some games in some time

1: Viper :falco: / :marth: I played hard today good opponents great games matches up soon.

1: Draconoa :olimar: WTF is this 11th **** we tied with kyon for 1st. Good games man i just had your number falco is hard on PROlimar.

1: Kyon :peach: I am getting better but you are so good. No matter how i tryed to play harder you were able to match and beat me each time Good Games. BTW dont be lazy post full pools data for Rajams rankings and make note of our pools situation.

6: D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: Your ZSS is good top 3 in the state for sure! I just had to see how i matched up aginst a player of your calibur since you beat xaltis. I got you this wato you got me last time. Good Games

6: HungryBox :dedede: :wario: I know i have been critical of your Wato tourney series in the past but this one was run very well. I had a great time every thing was efficient. The way you handled the very unlikly event that occurred in my pool was very professional and unbiased good call. Thanks so much for hosting and i will be back. You keep getting better at brawl players will have no escape lol but seriously great tourney.

6: hiROI :peach: What a great set. I think you should use more veggis but you won in the end. Good Games

11: Dskank :pit: thanks for riding with me over. it was a good drive.

11: D Who? :lucario: we did work in our teams MM. That was our gas money home lol we would have been in some **** if we lost. Clutch.

11: Jazz :fox: I played you so many times at the last Holy Smash i am glad i did not see you in tourney.

16: P.I.E. :ness2: Good job on your teams win in that mm we had. your ness has mad potential. I cant wait to grow with you as players. DONT PLAY YOUR CREW AT TOURNEYS stop doing that there are many other players for you to learn.

16: KirbyTheBest :kirby2: KDB my ***** you almost kept me out of bracket with your Kirby on brinstar. keep playing also see comment to PIE. Also kirby>Falco you just dont know the mu. Dont go diddy on falco its not what you are good at but if you must stop throwing bananas at my reflector. Learn the Falco mu its good for kirby.

I will have my set with draconoa and KDB from pools up tonight aswell as that play off game i had with draconoa.

my mm with d-torr will be up sometime tomarro thanks exdeath.

Pengie

Smash Lord
Fun tournament, but I was disappointed that I didn't get to play on the stream as much. Oh well looks like I'll have to ***** the stream TV at NOOB3 :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Viper, I had to go before I had to time to do the process of putting pools up. Don't worry because I wrote all the pools down and will get them up tomorrow.

Relax guy.

Also, I'm #2 ZSS in the state.

Just sayin.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
dtorr = #1 best smasher in the universe

get the fu ck out of here if you disagree

edit: colin get on hon or something i want to be with you
even if it is only virtual

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Viper, I had to go before I had to time to do the process of putting pools up. Don't worry because I wrote all the pools down and will get them up tomorrow.

Relax guy.

Also, I'm #2 ZSS in the state.

Just sayin.
#2 zss in fl
#1 troll.

this tournament was well run
i had a good time(little disappointed in my poor playing, but dont mind the losses) ggs everyone

3. kyon-good job on taking third kyon
4. dtorr-one day i wont get recked
7. x-death-u keep on getting better, u had close games with everyone
16. pie- fun set ggs

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Holy ****

This tourney was awesome

Thanks to my crew and gallax for helping me run and stream.

Shoutout to my internet connection

Shoutees to my amazing controller

Shoutouts so seibrik and esam for invading my thread and having relatively the same turnout for brawl

Shouuts to action b for not placing last

Shoutouts to the brave knights who money matched me

Shoutouts to colbol for having a terrible falco

Uuaa sucks

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm also accepting replays. Assuming that I don't get too many, I'll try to put them up in HD (e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMdkza1qmc).

I'm uploading the videos recorded from the main TV to this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FloridaMeister

I missed some of the matches that I really wanted, like my first set vs. Hbox and Viper vs. Hiroi 1 (among others), but I have most of doubles and a few singles matches/sets the full KTB/PIE vs. Hiroi/D-Torr set is already up.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Ok, so I got a blue screen while uploading ~10 videos and lost several fresh recordings from my Wii's replays and a 90% complete replays that had already been uploading for ~5 hours. I'll be able to recover/record everything, but I'm taking a break for now. Expect to see the rest of my replays and Poltergust vs. CO18 soon.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ooh, that's that too bad Exdeath. Good stuff anyway. I can't wait to watch you guys.

CFL needs to learn to save replays though D:, SFL and everyone else that came was really hyped this weekend in making sure they saved their matches. Amazing to stuff to see later.

:rosalina:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Thank you Exdeath for getting the sets up. I think also have one more set missing that was recorded with you g1 was **** g2 was close like normal. Great job thanks

1/8/11
Viper (Marth) Vs Hiroi (Peach) Wato 13.5 (2)

1/8/11
Viper (Falco) Vs D-torr (ZSS) MM (1)
Viper (Falco) Vs D-torr (ZSS) MM (2)
Viper (Falco) Vs D-torr (ZSS) MM (3)

Ooh, that's that too bad Exdeath. Good stuff anyway. I can't wait to watch you guys.

CFL needs to learn to save replays though D:, SFL and everyone else that came was really hyped this weekend in making sure they saved their matches. Amazing to stuff to see later.

:rosalina:
I saved many of my sets this tourney. I can upload my own replays with my capture card much faster then both you and xdeath. I am also very greatful to have both of you working so hard on getting FL games recorded. Thanks.

Top Bottom