• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dmt 4

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Singles Bracket

Singles:
1: Chuck nasty ($112.00)
2: TypEx ($32.00)
3: Dakpo ($16.00)
4: 69Dude
5: AngryBadger
5: Badkarma
7: Panic
7: Joshua
9: ???
9: Turdox
9: Triforce of Chozo
9: Raikou
13: iEnigma
13: J
13: Ryan
13: Brandon

Doubles Bracket

Doubles:
1: Gay nasty (Ty/chuck) ($56.00)
2: TROLOLOLOL (BAGER TRIFORCE) ($16.00)
3: The Grapist (Bad Karma and Dakpo) ($8.00)
4: Whatever man (KJyle and bobby)
5: The crushin russians (willy and Nolan)
5: BJ (Turdox and quasi)
7: Fighting Mogooses (Ryan and brandon)
7: Organization 13 (Drew and Andrew)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

I am garbage with tag names, much less real names. So sorry if I only remember you by who you played.

Lucas player I played first round: Killer DI at skyworld, I honestly thought I was going to lose to you at that stage! It was impossible to kill you omg...

MK player second round: It was great playing you, I wish the replay got saved where you survived over 200% :(. Now I must go and find these vids of myself.

Dakpo: It was great to finally play you in vbrawl bracket! A fresh experience for zss for me. We'll have to discuss matchups cause other than the lasers, I don't know what makes the zss falco match up so hard. Heck, I didnt even know the lasers made it that bad. Great item use, great mix ups. Hope to talk later.

Chuck: Hope you actually read this since you dont check SWF so much. Way to clutch things at the end, thank you for being such a great partner!

Curtis/Cory: great teamwork! I am very proud that you two placed 2nd in doubles!

Josh: We gotta work on your patience LOL! I think you could have made it a lot further in bracket if you didnt get frustrated. You were stellar against dakpo and the IC's player.

Brawl - guy: Great to see somebody in the amarillo community hype the game up. your rob was pretty good, needs more lasers though. If you hold down or up while lasering, you shoot multiple lasers and its really good once the lasers are charged (every 14 seconds or so i believe?)

Tournament hosts: Do you guys even have an account here? lol thank you guys for hosting again, I loved the price of the venue and everything was set up perfectly. I hope to see other future tournaments hosted there.

If I forgot anybody else ill try to include them in this post on a reminder basis.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Oh yeah we were supposed to do shoutouts.

Dakpo/Dakota - Best ZSS I've played, I was honestly impressed.

Bad Karma/Kevin - You just don't mess up those CGs, do you? Next time I'll be sure to gay you out first match so I don't have to play game 3 on a neutral. :p

69dude/Kyle - Green Greens!

Pan!c - Didn't get to play you in singles, but we got our revenge in teams. >:D

???/Nolan - God damn, your Bowser was sooooo
gay
good. I'll never underestimate you again. I hear your Pit was good too.

Guy who didn't enter but mained Pit - Your Pit was really good, keep working on it and you'll go pretty far, not just in Amarillo/Lubbock.

Lucas guy - Dude keep repping the PSI, just do what I told you with SH nair. Trust me, it's really gay lol.

Tom/Chuck - You guys are too good. Defs a fun trip.

Josh - I think I was one match from getting to play you. Would I have won? Probably not.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Dakpo: Agh, I was reminded of traumatic times when this wifi Zamus wiped me out repeatedly when I started playing the game. Incredible ZSS, after the first stock first game you just read me from there.

Chuckie: I knew your MK was good. I had no idea your PT was just as good, I was shocked! We never got to play a single game at all before, during, or after the tournament, but hey, we've got Oh Snap for that.

Typ_Ex: LOL @ MK living to 226%. I thought the MK was going to come back with a gimp. Amazing stuff once again, those BDacuses just come natural to you now. Good job getting 2nd. AND I AM NEVER GOING TO LIVE THAT DOWN AM I? I don't think I was getting frustrated, though; I was getting flustered. Especially against ICs, since that means I make double the effort to even the field.

BadKarma: nrjfgnrelhrekvhbjfvbhfubfbvjldbvhljnjfvjlfnlfbdfrbvrl. Come to Oh Snap so we can play again!

Nolan/???: Holy ****. That Bowser was incredible, both from our friendlies and when you played Chozo. And you even threw Typ_Ex for a loop, which I found hilarious. Great stuff.

Curtis: Had you beat BadKarma, yes, we would have played. And you've played my Sonic enough times to know what you needed to do, so you had a shot at taking me out. But alas, ICs > us. BTW, I got my two matches with Raikou on your Wii, so you can do whatever with them.

Cory: This was probably the one placing I didn't expect out of this tournament aside from Curtis. Amazing stuff. I didn't get to see any of you matches, but getting 5th is a feat in and of itself.

Trodx/that Sonic player: The one thing I didn't expect at this tournament was a Sonic ditto, but hey. The most important thing about Sonic is to abuse his Dash and his Dash Dancing, so be sure to work and perfect on that. Don't use Homing Attack except in extreme circumstances and if you're absolutely sure you're going to punish the opponent out of something. Nonetheless, cool stuff.

Raikou: You mentioned after we played that you just weren't up to snuff as you usually were. Maybe we can have a better match if you come to Oh Snap or if I come to the Lubbock tournament 2 months from now. Great Diddy though.

And I'm shocked I got so much Sonic praise, lol.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
1: Chuck nasty - DANG you worked the graveyard **** and still had enough energy to kick my a$$?!?! Lol too good. It was awesome to get to play and I have thanks for reminding me of my bad habits. Good stuff coming back to 3-0 me after I sent you to losers :(
2: TypEx Tom your freakin awesome! Ha your falco is lulz good with reverse Fsmash >__< We will have plenty of time to talk about the zss match up. Can't wait to hang at Oh snapp :))))
3: Dakpo <--- scrub cake that still tried to grab a sonic >__<
4: 69Dude Your getting beter kyle! just keep looking to into all of your options and you will be on top in no time
5: AngryBadger- never got to play you in a 1v1 shame :(
5: Badkarma- Good stuff Kevin. If that wind didnt blow i think you could have had chuck nasty on picto
7: Panic- I hope you had a good time. Don't get discouraged from practicing...think of practicing just as playing with friends. AND DONT GO ON AUTOPILOT
7: Joshua - Really fun sonic. Thanks for punishing my grabs. And lol at me instant throwing my armor straight back at you XD legit. See you at oh Snapp
9: ???- Your booser tricked many people hahahaha!!!! great work
9: Turdox- doesnt even have a smash board account
9: Triforce of Chozo It was awesome to Meet you after talking to you on smashboards for a while. Keep that GnW up. We we have to play more next weekend. :)
9: Raikou- <3
13: J- lol jews
13: Ryan- Thanks for coming :) Thanks for coming :) If you guys ever wanna play, amarillo usually plays around mondays and wednesdays
13: Brandon- Thanks for coming :) If you guys ever wanna play, amarillo usually plays around mondays and wednesdays

CaptainTenalp

Smash Rookie
Lucas player I played first round: Killer DI at skyworld, I honestly thought I was going to lose to you at that stage! It was impossible to kill you omg...\
I thought so too, until I started whiffing my PK Thunder recoveries. It was all thanks to the barriers though. If I wasn't bouncing off those platforms I'd have died crazy fast.

Again, despite by abysmal placing I had a lot of fun. Thanks to all of you

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
ggs to everyone!! had a blast at this tourney and learned quite a bit. Cant wait until the next dmt. Hope veryone has fun at ohsnap!! Goodluck to the 806 <3!!!

Top Bottom