• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T Results & Shoutouts

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for a great tournament! I had a blast hosting it, and it was fun meeting alot of new people in the scene.

First I need to apologies for the failure in recording and streaming, I do believe we got some recording done after all tho, so hopefully AJP will get em up on his site soon :)
I will create a Youtube channel for beast and upload everything there, and I will post a link here.

And then I just wanted to say that I hope you all will come back for B.E.A.S.T 2! Imo we had a great first tournament and we can only get better!

Now for the results:

Teams bracket: http://ajpanton.se/ssbm/110106-Beast/teams.png
1: Aniolas+Armada
2: Amsah+Zgetto
3: C+IVP
4: Luma+Ice
5: Hack+Jadde
5: Fuzzy+VA
7: EK+Svampen
7: Nedech+Dev
9: Salepate+Porc
9: Pasi+Doraki
9: Jeapie+Pamaro
9: Pepito+Nizro
13: Smash89+Android
13: AJP+Leffen
13: Calle W+GsE
13: Däumling+Drrwish

Singles bracket: http://ajpanton.se/ssbm/110106-Beast/singles.png
1: Armada
2: Amsah
3: Ice
4: Pasi
5: Zgetto
5: Hack
7: Calle W
7: Pamaro
9: Jeapie
9: IVP
9: Leffen
9: Pepito
13: Smasher89
13: Aniolas
13: Nizro
13: VA
17: Android
17: Yomi
17: Fuzzy
17: Salepate
17: JD
17: Jadde
17: Porc
17: Luma
25: Nedech
25: Smakis
25: Däumling
25: Zettroxx
25: EK
25: MasterTK
25: GsE
25: Doraki

Attending:
Armada
Amsah
Zgetto
Ice
Calle W
Pasi
Doraki
Smasher89
Android
Randomness
Yomi
Leffen
Däaumling
Ying
bËst
UchihaJP
Beast
Smakis
Eagle
Drrwish
MasterKai
Kuja
Timid
udikku
Lolex
Athkore
Kurenai
Efterblivne
Prince Jinzo
O
Aivosaha
kalzu
Seksy
Ltax
Yggdrasil
Machinegungeek
Rkey
Jerk
Lamp
Arf
Lootic
Mazor
Bailey
Anami*
Gamba*
Liva
Jeppe
Kroppkakor
Fuzzy
IVP
Jeapie
Hack
EK
Pepito
Zettroxx
JD
Jadde
Sagl
Luma
Pamaro
GsE
M0ze
Helios
tea©
AJP
ROFL
Ryuker
Falcinho
MasterTK
Jalex
Happosai
Speedy
Smel
Rtpmwe
Wschl
Paju
mayhem
NamiNami
Lukahn
Jonas
Nedved
Oskar
Stelzig
King Funk
v3stman
Hara
raxomukus
apanst
xzx
ccst
Dual
FATY
ISQB
ESA
Isa
Beatstick
Baxon
Salepate
Porc
Dev
Aniolas
Nizro
Nedech
VA
Niño
VJ
Svampen
Rocky
PO
KJ
Q
Mellis
Laatikko
saska
Jekkukissa*
Salevits
Martelol*
KRUSE
Zoler
Jack
Pelle
Fearoth
GK_*
Kohake
Sushi
1/4

Love,
Lolex.

Composeur

Smash Ace
I cannot wait for the videos. :) Does Armada feel like he can beat Amsah's :sheik: in NTSC or was he just sick at *Pound* V?
Both Amsah and Armada said that Armada wasn't playing very well at that particular tournament. No johns for Armada, but I think if it happens again, Armada will probably win a close set.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Nice tournament, i had a blast even though i was very tired because i couldnt sleep the first 2 nights (and therefore ****ed in the tournament)
I want to make a public apology for smelling like *** the majority of the tournament, i never showered because I wanted to spend every single minute at home trying to sleep.

Prince Jinzo

Smash Rookie
I want to say thanks to everyone for a great tournamnet. Thanks for all playing and chating I did with u guys.. and last but not the worst; I'm glad I hade a chance to play friendlies against amsah:)
For u that don't know me; I'm the black swedish guy that where at the tournamnet..

Laem

Smash Champion
I was secretly hoping Ice would **** the living **** out of everything that came in his way.
How was his set vs Armada?

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I was secretly hoping Ice would **** the living **** out of everything that came in his way.
How was his set vs Armada?
He indeed ***** everything, except Armada and Hack. He was beasting vs Amsah in Sheik dittos though. If he had kept his momentum during the set he could have won.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Thanks Lolex and Aniolas(with more people) for hosting the best Swedish tournament for years, it was really a beastly good tournament!

Ice's Shiek is definitly something, he plays very fast(comparable to Isai's shiek in the best days) which looks to overwhelm too defensive play!

The metagame is shifting(speeding up, and with more pressure that leads to wins, and not same type of defensive play) and I think 2011 is going to be smash closer to its peak(comparable with the MLG days in US) by the end of the year, with lots of matches worth watching due to creative play :D

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
I hope spending a ****load of time writing SMS to Phex was worth it for you guys...
i propably missed alot of awesome **** during the matches because of it :D

special Shoutouts to all the amazing Germans there as well as JP, Rocky, and whoever else was ****ing amazing at this tournament :p

edit: it was a GREAT torunament, to bad AJPs computer got destroyed... i hope he can fix it again and the idiot who did it doesnt get to go near anything technichal on smashfests ever again...
Thanks for everyone who made it possible! Thanks to the kitchen and everything-crew!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Had a lot of fun especially the after tournament "HANDEN"

HANDEN PLAYERS :D

Rules:

1) For each player there has to be a set of cards (for example 4 1s, 4 Jacks)

2) Shuffle cards

3) Deal out 4 cards to each player

4) Each turn you choose a card to give to the next player on the word "One,,"

5) When "Go" is said you have to give the card to the next person and receive a card

6) If you have a set of cards then you put your hand in the middle of the table

7) As soon as a hand is put in the middle of the table every player must put their hand on top ASAP

8) The person who put their hand on top last is the loser
The person who put the hand down first is the winner

9) The winner gets to slap the loser's hand as hard as possible LOL

This game went on for hours :D

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman

Rules:

2) Shuffle cards

5) When "Go" is said you have to give the card to the next person and receive a card

7) As soon as a hand is put in the middle of the table every player must put their hand on top ASAP

This game went on for hours :D I'll upload a pic in a sec lol
We used to play a variation of this at school. The differences were that it was restricted to 4 players, and the cards that were passed around were the 4 aces, kings, queens and jacks. Each person would take it in turns to call how many would be passed and in what direction. Person who loses doesn't get slapped with the cards, he gets his knuckles guillotined by them. The loser must also cut the cards to decide how many times he gets his knuckles destroyed. Clubs and spades are hard hits, hearts and diamonds are soft hits or scrapes (which REALLY ****ing hurt if your knuckles have already been cut). Good times. :')

Erm... Enjoy?

leffen

Smash Champion
this event was awesome ;D felt like i could've done better in singles, but losing to hack and pamaro to set up one of the best sets ever was totally worth it ;)

more shoutouts later

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
um yeah awesome tournament... but i gotta say... im kinda sad that you ****ed up timi and my 2nd pool in teams and singles :(

Tekk

Smash Lord
I cannot wait to see Hack's Kirby.
And congratz to Smash89 for beating Salepate, didn't expect that to happen.

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to all players I played, fun seeing everyone..

Amsah:Too good man, fun seeing you again and still repping that Sheik vs Peach MU.. we didn't play any friendlies besides the team friendlies(Which was really fun to play, you and Zgetto are really good)
I guess I just have to track you down next time lol/don't forget.
Ice:Man you're awesome, great to play you so many times in the tournament and some off, but I really wanted to face Zgetto in the bracket and not you again, felt kinda weird it getting all messed up.. so I was like "What?... they changed it? aw dammit" but yeah it was fun playing, talking to you hope to see you soon again.. and why didn't you go Marth against me? ya scared? ;)
JD:Fun playing you, I did play you at Berlin Callin(?) too but I don't remember much, great Falco man.
Fuzzy:We didn't play squat which is a shame because I wanted to **** you some, but it was fun talkin though :)
Jeapie:Great talking to you, sad we didn't play much then again I hate CF vs CF MU so I guess I didn't really seek you out for it, but it would have been fun playing against you again.. great performance in bracket :)
Porc:Great seeing you, sad we didn't talk much besides on pool and what not, hope you did well during the bracket and had heaps of fun :)
Salepate:Great marth man, but I really really hate FoD, but hope you had alot of fun and did well during the brackets :D
Zgetto:Great Fox, but I think we would have had a really close set in the brackets if it weren't for the change.. but great team matches nonetheless hope to play some singles next time around :)
Luma:Sad we didn't play much but it was nice seeing you, nice performance in bracket :)
That Sheik player I played on the last day:Sorry that I don't remember your nick, and sorry that I didn't play as well as I should have.. and then kinda leaving you for Smakis and Rkey but, you got a great shiek man and I got kinda suprised that you didn't get out of pools, next time man next time.

To everyone else I played but didn't give any shoutouts to:Great playing you, sorry if I turned most players down when you asked for freeplay but I didn't feel like playing smash thatwholelot during this tournament, I got sick(I couldn't eat, drink had a headache, felt like the place was spinning during the whole tournamnet) so don't think I turned you down because you were a bad player or anything!

I had a great time and I hope everyone else also did, GG all gg.
FÖRSTÅRU?

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Swedish players got their shoutout at our own forum, so this one just covers the foreigners - hence, it is very short.

Machinegungeek, awesome friendlies with you and Beat. You should come back some day to Sweden.
Amsah, your RPS skills are questionable (although starting with paper is the recommended move by experts, you should mix your game up).
Timi, you're really good and also nice. Good combination. Nice friendlies before the tournament :)
UchihoJP (spelling?), nice Shiek, and I know that it's hard to believe I'm older than I am ;) Good games.

Beat!

Smash Master
Machinegungeek - That's a cool Peach you got there, those were some really fun friendlies :D.

Amsah - I didn't know getting consistently 4-stock destroyed could be so much fun. Your Sheik and Fox are monsters. Thanks for the friendlies, it was awesome.

Swedes got their shoutouts in the swedish forum.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Alrigghhhht.
So first of all I have to say that this was the best tournament ever. ^^
Now that im back home and probly lost 5 kilos of weight and just eat 5 kilos of meat ( lol joke ) Im going to do some shoutouts eyy,

Shoutouts:

Lolex: Thanks for hosting the tournament! really the veneu was awesome along with the pizzaria and supermarket close by, great job!

Aniolas: Picking Tvs up from the trainstation all day for free. Man your one hell of a guy! Your english is really good too lol. Congratz on winning teams once again and our set in 2nd round of pools was pretty cool too!

Hack: dude. You are the coolest guy ever. Making music all day! I had such a blast with you =D
You beatboxing and me on the piano. We have to do this again
Also your kirby is going to be famous in a few days, so dont be shy!
Your pikachu is really great too since you placed him against me in our set. 2badd about that last suiicide though ;( even so, it was still close 2-1
I hope to see you next tourney! <3

Zgetto: You play better at home :p Still gratz with teams 2nd and singles 5th.

JP: Man. I thought you were going to make it through pools! But i guess it just wasnt enough ;(
Picking battlefield against pamaro was a badd choice =D

FreekWay: Almost beat Calle Way
Why did you changed your nickname and stole Calle`s ? =)

Amsah: Get better man. I know you felt so badd on our way back.
Get better soon master sheik of all sheiks!

Ruyker: Als een rukker

Nee grapje man leuk dat je mee was ;)

I was really happy the dutchies decided to go to beast last minute, else i would have been the only dutchie there =o
It was so much fun guys, next time...

we will do more push ups! (^_^)

Pamaro_0o0o0o: First team in my life that I teamed with some1 else. And

Wir sind ein sehr schöne team! Double falcon ist der besten team!
haha sorry if i ****ed up my german spelling xD
Congratz with 7rh place man, you deserved it!

Ice: DU BIST CRANK JAA! shaking like a maniak after almost losing to kirby, jeez that was funny lol haha

Still 3rd place in teams. You are a beast. Your gonna **** some American trailer park boys in the USA man
good luck, show them hell ^^

Armada: congratzzz again.

And thanks for the **** ^^

At least I can say that I beat the best european player twice in friendlies right?

Winning 2 out of 10 that is haha, your gonna get no.1 next usa tournament, do it! You got this!

Calle W: I love your videos, and i loved our set. If you want to know, no i wasnt sandbagging against you, i was just riding the hype.

Congratz with 7th place.

damn there were so many people there, im definetely forgotting alot of people ;(

I am going to do 1 more

For the frenchies: All of you guys are awesome. Especially talking to Porc JD and Salepate, your english is really good for being a french you know haha.

Oh yeah and JD is worlds smartest falco player in the world if he had more tech skill.
He would have got top 10 with easee.

Love you guys, im tired as ****, sleep soon

<3

Prince Jinzo

Smash Rookie

HANDEN PLAYERS :D

Rules:

2) Shuffle cards

This game went on for hours :D
hahah!! and who was taking theese pictures I want u to say that namn loudly.. hehe.
btw did it went well with your hand fuzzyness I just saw your hand gettin ***** in that penalty thing hahaXD?

saska

Smash Cadet
great tournament and thanks to everyone.

any chance of getting full results?

also jeapie: your falcon is godlike

Top Bottom