• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo - Preview Video + Mewtwo Released! Download NOW!

MVP

Smash Ace
this question has probably already been asked, but does project mewtwo work with melee 2.5b?

if so, i'm not quite sure how to install/ use it?

MVP

Smash Ace
i see the package but it doesn't work quite right. help would be appreciated

dynablade1

Smash Cadet
Its great to see this project pretty much done.
I came here hoping i could do some testing to help mewtwo get in Project M as soon as possible.
But i guess things happened since i was last here and ether
A. THIS mewtwo wont be in PM because of..whatever happened or
B. This mewtwo simply CANT work in PM due to the cloning system and PM would rather work from the ground up.

If this is the case where will Project mewtwo end up? or umm...what direction will it go?

Cuban Legend

Smash Apprentice
this question has probably already been asked, but does project mewtwo work with melee 2.5b?

if so, i'm not quite sure how to install/ use it?
I agree with this post, I'd also like to learn what files need to be replaced to use this in 2.5b.

Edit. Nevermind all the instructions are in the Download. How nice of the creator to cater to the newbies of brawl modding like myself. Thanks, OP!

Chibi-Chan

Smash Journeyman
YES IT WORKS ON P:M 2.5B perfectly

So I have been playing the Project Mewtwo Alpha v2.0 Final...

He looks quite good and is very stable, playing almost identical to the Melee counterpart.

However I play Project-M where I have installed this mewtwo (Works perfectly in it btw) and for the P:M balance Mewtwo does feel kinda weak... He already wasn't a good character in Melee and with the buffs given to everyone else in the cast he just looks worse than before!

I know P:M team is not interested in re-balancing this Mewtwo though it'd be nice if he could be buffed a bit by someone.

If there is something already done regarding his balance then pleaaaaase let me know >.< Would really appreciate it nya!

Nguz95

Smash Lord
YES IT WORKS ON P:M 2.5B perfectly

So I have been playing the Project Mewtwo Alpha v2.0 Final...

He looks quite good and is very stable, playing almost identical to the Melee counterpart.

However I play Project-M where I have installed this mewtwo (Works perfectly in it btw) and for the P:M balance Mewtwo does feel kinda weak... He already wasn't a good character in Melee and with the buffs given to everyone else in the cast he just looks worse than before!

I know P:M team is not interested in re-balancing this Mewtwo though it'd be nice if he could be buffed a bit by someone.

If there is something already done regarding his balance then pleaaaaase let me know >.< Would really appreciate it nya!
I am currently working on a more balanced version of Mewtwo. Here is what I have as of now http://www.mediafire.com/?vyp9olmm9y29c You will need the FitLucarioMotion.pac, the FitLucario00.pac and .pcs, and the Step 4.pac. Rename Step 4 to FitLucario.pac.

What I have done so far is change all of Mewtwo's numbers to match lucas, making him able to shffl his nair and fair nicely. I also increased the size of the hitbox of his fair, and I changed his down-b to have a larger hitbox and stun instead of put people to sleep. Finally, I resized him so he is the same size as Lucario instead of bigger. I am working on fixing his wavedash and his shffl because they don't feel quite right, but I am pretty happy so far.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I am currently working on a more balanced version of Mewtwo. Here is what I have as of now http://www.mediafire.com/?vyp9olmm9y29c You will need the FitLucarioMotion.pac, the FitLucario00.pac and .pcs, and the Step 4.pac. Rename Step 4 to FitLucario.pac.

What I have done so far is change all of Mewtwo's numbers to match lucas, making him able to shffl his nair and fair nicely. I also increased the size of the hitbox of his fair, and I changed his down-b to have a larger hitbox and stun instead of put people to sleep. Finally, I resized him so he is the same size as Lucario instead of bigger. I am working on fixing his wavedash and his shffl because they don't feel quite right, but I am pretty happy so far.

Well If you're using my Mewtwo then I ask you to please give us the proper credit we deserve, credit to Me and the other team members that helped me during these past years of "Final Version" work.

It wasn't easy for me to re-made all the animations from Melee to this Mewtwo. from Lucario-To-Mewtwo, and wasn't easy for me to PSA all that stuff, and wasn't too easy for the other pals neither.

Thanks for Balancing this Project M: Mewtwo a little bit with brawl's new hacking techniques, it seems a little fair for M2 to get another update again, this year, Mewtwo deserves more love.

Thanks for your interest and good look, any questions just post here or PM back, or even search me at KC-MM I'll anwser you when I can.

Keep it up!

Nguz95

Smash Lord
Tha
Well If you're using my Mewtwo then I ask you to please give us the proper credit we deserve, credit to Me and the other team members that helped me during these past years of "Final Version" work.

It wasn't easy for me to re-made all the animations from Melee to this Mewtwo. from Lucario-To-Mewtwo, and wasn't easy for me to PSA all that stuff, and wasn't too easy for the other pals neither.

Thanks for Balancing this Project M: Mewtwo a little bit with brawl's new hacking techniques, it seems a little fair for M2 to get another update again, this year, Mewtwo deserves more love.

Thanks for your interest and good look, any questions just post here or PM back, or even search me at KC-MM I'll anwser you when I can.

Keep it up!
Thank you so much for your support! I made sure to credit you, since i know the original Project Mewtwo was an enormous amount of work. I'll be sure to contact you if I need anything.

Edit: I forgot to say that I have made different changes. For instance, I changed the Lucas mobility thing because it was messing up his animations and it made him feel too different. I have a thread about it here: http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-mewtwo-a-balancing-project.337040/page-3

Top Bottom