• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PT Xat Chatroom?

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Well this is just a suggestion I noticed today (12:15 AM Central Time) I noticed a AiBSamusMains chat group popped up outta nowhere and beforehand knowing of a previously exsisting chatgroup AiBLucasMains chat group and I was wondering If we could make one?

I think it would be a better way of finding eachother and stuff

Good idea?

(copied this from the thread I made at AiB)

EDIT: PT chatroom has been made thanks to Geenareeno

http://xat.com/SWFPokemonTrainerBoard

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Yea we really do or at least need for people to state when their in there.....there is quite a bit of use to this chat lol

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Ivysaur believes it would be your best interest to meet up in " http://xat.com/SWFPokemonTrainerBoard " chatroom for the ability to meet up easier and socialize to get know eachother better from 5-8 PM- Thank You and have a Sunny Day :D

Current People Who are active in chatroom

Geenereeno
Trogdor
StarGalaxy777
Tankzortz

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok guys so I figured I'd rebump this thread.....I wanna start seeing whos around to start some chats on certain things like matchups and strategies for certain characters. I know stargalaxy listed who was present in this room...so as of right now I will be available to chat from 6:00-8:20 tonight till I go out to celebrate cinco de mayo so I'll be in the chat hopefully you guys join

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I'd rather use IRC. XAT is terrible.
Ok well Im not really bothered by either so choose w.e you would like supreme just lets get a chat up and live so that it has some use to use instead of no one using or caring about it.... because no offense stargalaxy man but this chat is dead and becoming useless.....

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I think I've mentioned this before, but if anyone wants to chat...

edit: we were with 4 pokemon trainers in the same skype conversation yesterday, it seems to be working. On skype I'm called:
suprememelody.

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Ok well Im not really bothered by either so choose w.e you would like supreme just lets get a chat up and live so that it has some use to use instead of no one using or caring about it.... because no offense stargalaxy man but this chat is dead and becoming useless.....
I would think the reason would be because many members are on at different times and we cant get a consistent amount of ppl

Top Bottom