• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Problem with the program USB loader GX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
After installing my homebrew channel in my wii I wanted to take my Brawl ISO (I thank my friend for letting me use his disk) and run it on my newly bought wii. I thought that the best method for running games would be though a USB loader, after all that saves on disk and I already had an 8 GB Flash Drive. After reading the instructions and following them to the letter I Succeed in my task of getting GX loader to run. I also found a nifty program that puts my Brawl ISO into the necessary WBFS format. I got all that taken care of, however there is a slight problem. My wii reads that there is a game on the flash drive, it even tells me that it is Super Smash Bros. Brawl and plays that sound bite you get before you enter the game. My problem is that when I click on the disk to start up the game I get the Black Screen of Death. My wii stops working altogether and the only way to get it working again is to turn it off. I do not know why it keeps doing this, can someone please help? My wii Menu type is version 4.3u.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
USB Loading talk is not allowed, sorry. Try another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom