• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMT 5: Hype!!! DFW, Lubbock, Amarillo & Abilene CLASH!!!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
At DMT 4, we brought in players from Oklahoma, who with a fierce and savage attack, dethroned the great Dakpo. It was indeed a tragic hour and echoed all throughout the 806. Dakpo's life was changed forever, his record taken and his reign had fallen.
However on the 19th of February, there will be no hard reads, no mistimed dodges, no grab releases and especially, no johns!! Dakpo will rise again to reclaim what was once his and bring harmony and peace back to the 806...or so we think.

Registration begins at 12:30pm.
Reg Doubles @ 1pm
Reg Singles @ 3pm
(Side) Low Tiers @ 6pm

Tentative Fees
Brawl Reg Singles - $5 per person
Brawl Reg Doubles - $5 per person ($10 per team)

Facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192268274119138&index=1
Twitter- http://twitter.com/DakposMonthlies#

1v1 Settings and 2v2 Settings

1. Rules = Stock
2. Stock = 3
3. Timer = 8 Minutes
4. Items = Off & None
5. Pause = Off
6. Team Attack = On

Legal Stages

*Battlefield
Castle Siege
*Final Destination
Halberd
*Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium
*Smashville
*Yoshi’s Island
Delfino
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

*- denotes starters

Last edited:

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
What should I add for a side event? Last time we had all three games going on (SSBB/SSBM/SSB), but it was really hectic! I'm thinking Texas Duelist or smash 64 again but I still haven't decided.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I would have considered going to this had Lubbock not been so far away, and had the 19th not been the weekend my dad comes back home from overseas. =/

That said, I'm rooting for Trdux (sp?) to place high at this, if he goes. I'd like to see how he's improved since the last DMT!

If the next DMT is back in Amarillo, I'll try to get there. I still need to get that Pokemon Blue cartridge I was eying all day there LOL.

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
I would have considered going to this had Lubbock not been so far away, and had the 19th not been the weekend my dad comes back home from overseas. =/

That said, I'm rooting for Trdux (sp?) to place high at this, if he goes. I'd like to see how he's improved since the last DMT!

If the next DMT is back in Amarillo, I'll try to get there. I still need to get that Pokemon Blue cartridge I was eying all day there LOL.
DMT 6 will for sure be back in Amarillo. We switch every month :D Turdox is his tag btw. Since it doesnt look like you can make it to 5 guess we will seeya at 6! Either way I hope i get to play your sonic again soon!!!

Virticon

Smash Rookie
Omg

So my Tcc buddies and old roomates are all COMIN TO MY TURF! Kameron, Sergio and Harold. Bring your A game or do not bother =P. Also yall gotta come over to my place while yall are here. There will be punch and pie.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
So my Tcc buddies and old roomates are all COMIN TO MY TURF! Kameron, Sergio and Harold. Bring your A game or do not bother =P. Also yall gotta come over to my place while yall are here. There will be punch and pie.
Wait...what? what is Tcc?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
It's too bad I have bigger fish to fry....

Don't worry though, when my business is done, I'll grab release you to knee as much as you want me to, Wario

:D

CaptainTenalp

Smash Rookie
Oh hey. Wish I could make it to this. Utter lack of transportation and money to give away will unfortunately prevent that. Hope the rest of you guys have fun though.

Top Bottom