• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.

Hello!
And welcome everybody to the SWF Mario Kart 8 events thread!

With the closure of Mario Kart Wii wi-fi, this thread will now serve as the main hub for anything relating to Mario Kart 8 tournaments, online races, fun rooms, and the like. Do you have Mario Kart 8 and looking to race against other people in a competitive fashion in organized tournaments? Or are you simply looking for some casual friendly races online with others? If so, then go ahead and post and introduce yourself! We are always looking for new members to our Mario Kart community; and as long as you have a fun, easy-going, non-serious attitude, you should fit in just fine.

- Information regarding tournaments as well as a sign-up list will go here.

- A score chart will go here, placing players in appropriate positions based off their scores in tournaments.
* (See 2nd and 3rd post for examples of these charts)

Currently, all racers are active!
Listed below are all of the currently registered racers for the Events Thread ~ In green is their forum name, with their Nintendo Network ID listed to the right.
Gatlin - t.gatlin
Sariku - FDSariku
Z'zGashi - ZzGashiZzShy
KingHippo99 - KingHeepo
Aria - Aiedaiil
SuperMetroid44 - SpiderStaryu
Dark Boo - Darkboo007
IsmaR - Super_Sand_Lezbo
Zhadgon - Zhadgon
Ndayday - Seabass
Sonicbrawler182 - Sonicbrawler182
Sxips - Dark_Dino
Chucklehead Tom - ChuckleheadTom
relaxedexcorcist - relaxed
Captain Hotcakes - Sarki241
shrooby - shrooby
ImaClubYou - ImaClubYou_Louie
Blaziken - greek24
Vinyl. - OfficialVinyl
Aerodrome - Aerodrome
KRBAY
- SSBBSonic
Mr. Doom - MrDoom8000
Red Ryu - RedRyu_Smash
TheSeanMan - Seanybobo2
JusticeColde - JusticeColde​

- Any media ranging from videos to pictures to youtube channels will be placed here.

- Results from tournaments will be placed here.
- Results from previous tournaments will be placed into spoilers.

Last edited:

Sariku

Smash Master

I'm in love with Rebecca Black right now. Deal with it!
3,2,1,Go!
:wheel:
Welcome to the SWF Mario Kart Wii Events Thread!
This thread serves as the go-to location for anything Mario Kart Wii-related, whether it be tournaments, time trials, battles, or simply racing. New to the thread? Be sure to introduce yourself, and give us your friend-code as well so you can participate in events! The community is very nice and welcoming to new racers, so don't be shy to say hello and, of course, race.

----------------------------------​
If anyone knows how IRC works, then I would like you to test this out by joining irc.gamesurge.net and going to #SWFMKWii .

If you don't, here is a step-by-step process:
  1. Go to this website: https://gamesurge.net/chat/
  2. Choose a nickname (example: Sariku, Hippo, AirGemini, b[]x, etc.] and click connect.
  3. When you are able to type, type "/join #SWFMKWii" in the chat box and press enter.
  4. If done correctly, you will join the channel. Any further questions can be asked there.<3
---

To anyone who is still on the fence, at least give it a shot. When we have to start two tournaments, this is necessary. This or another thread, which wouldn't be good at all, or allowed [probably].
---​

Gatlin said:
Sup guys, Skype has been working very well for us during the races. For those of you who do not know what Skype is, it is a software application that allows users to make voice calls over the Internet. It is completely free of cost and is available with a simple download. If you do not have a microphone, that is completely fine as it also offers typing-methods as well; just like the IRC, only easier.

To get Skype: http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype/

We have a current Skype chat group open! Be sure to add me "az.gatgat" and request to be added to the group. Once you are in the group, you should have permanent access. (Unless you get kicked out :mad:).

You are also able to find everyone's Skype ID's in their postbit (under their avatar / to the right of their avatar).
----------------------------------​

[ = Active ]
[ = Inactive ]​

....................................Gatlin - 4556 9225 3536
....................................BSP - 4597 0822 7241
....................................Brickbox - 2879 2775 9429
....................................Airgemini - 2665 1265 8815
....................................Aria♪ - 1678 9698 7992
....................................Z'zgashi - 4856 3958 2388
....................................SuperMetroid44 - 3952 8350 3527
....................................Yoshi8984 - 2879 0590 0179
....................................Vinyl. - 0647 7866 8296
....................................Ulises3000 - 0217 1533 4471
....................................Camerino1 - 5457 9890 6083
....................................Shök - 3611 1854 3466
....................................Phantom Gamer - 2494 6136 0333
....................................Mr. Doom - 2449 5032 2999
....................................EvilLuigi - 0518 9388 3859
....................................Shadocat - 1721 1133 9605
....................................Devenator - 2108 3147 3186
....................................diddy204 - 4341 6723 8987
....................................................................................................
Sariku - 4425 5744 1653
....................................Kinghippo99 - 3909 8292 2613
....................................Link2thelost90 - 3653 9484 6773
....................................Rabbi Panda - 4425 2767 3549
....................................Omega - 5071 5245 5184
....................................tko112 - 4296 3555 0836
....................................GreenKirby - 4427 2780 2538
....................................mad: - 4983 7713 1270
....................................Bowser King - 3567 9350 4616
....................................Thino - 3053-1957-7791
....................................Two-Ell - 5414 1783 2769
....................................SwordyKirby - (With Two-Ell)
....................................~momentai~ - 5414 4622 7595
....................................MikeKirby - 5070 4318 8923
....................................Napos - 3480 5344 1575
....................................WokeR - 0044 3729 2747
....................................disfunkshunal - 2750 1744 9332
....................................skarmflames - 0860 3863 3014
....................................itZ Ty! - 2793 1749 0827
....................................i1337 - 0474 8102 8299
....................................Sinister Slush - 1848 2222 2729
....................................Coolwhip - 3910 3468 1742
....................................DisQord - 5241 2546 5209
....................................DtJ Hilt - 1118 0609 5136
....................................Kantrip - 1547 7127 3455
....................................Smashjin - 4169 1809 3264
....................................Degyn Sefer - 5327 2753 6178
....................................Labernash - 3740 4762 4451
....................................Sol9000 - 3095 9855 7023
....................................scrub_nugget - 4169 9711 0523

[COLLAPSE=SuperMetroid44's Youtube Channel]
SpiderStaryu

Video Examples

"SWF3"
"Smash World Forums 3 - (MKWII) (WW) (VS) (13) (N64 Bowser's Castle)"
"Smash World Forums - MKWII (WW) (VS) (37) (Final)"[/collapse]

♦
[COLLAPSE=Fluttershy's Youtube Channel]
TheRealZzgashi

Video Examples

"MKW - Z'z & Gatlin Don't Sleep - 6/16/11 - Grumble Volcano - Game 5"
"MKW - All Villains Tournament - 3: Mushroom Gorge"
"MKW - All Villains Tournament - 1: Luigi Circuit"[/collapse]

♦
[COLLAPSE=Aria♪'s Youtube Channel]
Aiedaiil

Video Examples

"MKWii [SWF] Wifi Race 1- Mushroom Gorge (Daisy)"
"MKWii [SWF] Wifi Race 3- SNES Ghost Valley 2 (Daisy)"
"MKWii [SWF] Wifi Race 16- GCN Peach Beach (Daisy)"[/collapse]

♦
[COLLAPSE=Mr. Doom's Youtube Channel]
MrDoom8000

Video Examples

"12.01.2011 Mario Kart Wii Worldwide Race Session 1"
"12.01.2011 Mario Kart Wii Worldwide Race Session 2"
"12.01.2011 Mario Kart Wii Worldwide Race Session 3"[/collapse]

♦
[COLLAPSE=Gatlin's Youtube Channel]
Ksyzi

Video Examples

"[MKW] Λν vs ρχ (Full War | Skype Call + Commentary)"
"[MKW] Gatlin's Texture Pack v.1"
"[MKW] SWF Official Tournament (Part 1)"[/collapse]

♦
[COLLAPSE=Time Trial Videos]Aria♪

SNES Mario Circuit 3
Bowser's Castle (Wii)
DK summit
Luigi's Circuit
SNES Ghost Valley 2

Gatlin

GCN Peach Beach[/collapse]
♦
[COLLAPSE=SWF Karts Only]Star Cup:
Daisy Circuit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeJYINs8Ukk
Koopa Cape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWFv3_MkiAc
Maple Treeway - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT7z6FGsydw
Grumble Volcano - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flfp3rX13W0

Special Cup:
Dry Dry Ruins - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2nqb5ZTFw
(Above five shot and commentated by brickbox.)
[/COLLAPSE]

♦
[COLLAPSE=Random Races]3/29/11 Bowser Castle 64 (Hippo's view) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q2wppgAUuw
Features Sariku and Hippo commentating. Sariku, Hippo, and BSP are in the race.

3/29/11 Bowser Castle 64 (Sariku's view) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDeTIIp7DbU

3/29/11 Peach Beach (Hippo's View) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpbdeg06J-A
[/COLLAPSE]

[collapse=1st Official Light House FFA Grand Prix]
Gatlin said:
1. BSP - 156
Gatlin said:
2. Peachy - 145
3. Air - 130
4. Gatlin - 116
5. ZzShy - 99
6. Ryu - 88
7. Uli - 79
8. Timmy - 63
9. Tl2tl - 60
10. Cam - 40

Congratulations to BSP, Peachy, and Air for winning top-3 in the first Light House Official Tournament! Each racer will be awarded the appropriate medal-postbit as reward for their effort.
I would like to thank every single one of you who showed up for the tournament. I would also like to thank everyone who participated in the IRC Chatroom (gamesurge.net, #SWFMKWii) and Skype during the event. Again, we do not plan to use the IRC all the time, but at least during all of the tournaments that are hosted.
I am pleased to announce that there were no absences for this tournament, and everything worked out perfectly. I would like to apologize to anyone who disconnected, their scores would have been higher had they participated in all races.
Congratulations to all who participated! If you ever have an idea for the next tournament, don't hesitate to pitch your idea!
See you next tourney~
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=1st SWF 3-Person Team Grand Prix]
Gatlin said:
1ST. Team [xXx] (Dikastis Shok, BSP, GreenKirby) - 659
Gatlin said:
2ND. Team [SWF] (Final63, Gatlin, Airgemini) - 623

3RD. Team [FiM] (Brickbox, Yoshi8984, Fluttershy) - 584

4TH. Team [WeG] (Ulises3000, Link2thelost90, Camerino1) - 409

- - - - - -
Congratulations Team [xXx] for winning 1ST Place in Smash World Forum's first 3-Person Team Tournament. This team consisted of Dikastis Shok, BSP, and GreenKirby, who all together racked in a total of 659 Points!
I would like to thank every single one of you who showed up for the tournament. I would also like to thank everyone who participated in the IRC Chatroom (gamesurge.net, #SWFMKWii) during the event. Again, we do not plan to use this all the time, but at least during all of the tournaments that are hosted.
I am pleased to announce that there were only a couple absences between both tournament dates. This is very good news, as it evens out the scores better and no one is left behind. I would like to apologize to Team [WeG] for having a team mate absent for the 2nd part of the tournament. Their scores potentially would have been higher had they had all three members for both dates.
Congratulations to all who participated! Our next event is a "2-Person Team Tourney" which will be held the 18th and 25th of September. If you ever have an idea for the next tournament, don't hesitate to pitch your idea!
Congrats again!
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=1st SWF Anonymity Grand Prix]
Gatlin said:
1. Final - 188
Gatlin said:
2. Gatlin - 125
3. Z'zgashi - 112
3. GreenKirby - 112
4. Uli - 95
5. Peachy - 89
6. Box - 56
7. Link2thelost - 39

Congratulations Final63 for winning 1ST Place in Smash World Forum's first Anonymity Tournament. Final went under the alias Player-I until the end of the tournament when everyone was revealed.
I would like to thank every single one of you who showed up for the tournament. I would also like to thank everyone who participated in the IRC Chatroom (gamesurge.net, #SWFMKWii) during the event. Again, we do not plan to use this all the time, but at least during all of the tournaments that are hosted.
I am pleased to announce that there were no absences for this tournament, and everything worked out perfectly. I would like to apologize to anyone who disconnected, their scores would have been higher had they participated in all races.
Congratulations to all who participated! Our next event is a 3-Person Team Tournament. If you ever have an idea for the next tournament, don't hesitate to pitch your idea!
I would also like to give a big Thank You to Dikastis Shok for organizing the aliases for everyone.
Congrats again!
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=1st SWF Elimination Grand Prix]
Gatlin said:
Gatlin said:
2. ulises3000
3. BSP
4. brickbox
5. Z'zgashi
6. GreenKirby
7. Link2thelost
8. yoshi8984
9. camerino1
10. Phantom Gamer
11. KingHippo99

Congratulations Final63 for winning 1ST Place in Smash World Forum's first Elimination Tournament.
Congratulations to all who participated! If you ever have an idea for the next tournament, don't hesitate to pitch your idea!
Congrats again
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=1st SWF All-Villains Grand Prix]
Gatlin said:
1ST. Gatlin - 244
Gatlin said:
1ST. Final63 - 244
2ND. Airgemini - 229
3RD. brickbox - 219
4TH. Z'zgashi - 195
5TH. SuperMetroid44 - 186
6TH. ulises3000 - 173
7TH. Dikastis Shok - 165 [played one week]
8TH. Link2thelost90 - 158
9TH. Yoshi8984 - 107
10TH. GreenKirby - 44 [played one week]
11TH. Omega - 26

Congratulations Final63 and Gatlin for tying in Smash World Forum's first "All Villains" Grand Prix. Both of these racers tied with the scores of 244.
I am pleased to announce that there were only a couple absences between both tournaments. This is very good news, as it evens out the scores better and no one is left behind. I would like to apologize to Dikastis Shok and GreenKirby for only being able to make it for the 2nd part of the tournament. Their scores would have been higher had they showed up for both dates, and Shok definitely would have destroyed us all.
I would also like to welcome our newest member who participated, Green Kirby. New people are always welcome to join either friendlies or tournaments, so please if you have friends who also play Mario Kart Wii, invite them! New people are always fun.
Congratulations to all who participated! Our next event is TBA at this time. If you have an idea for the next tournament, don't hesitate to pitch your idea.
Congrats again!
[collapse=Individual Scores][collapse=Mushroom Cup]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Flower Cup]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Star Cup]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Special Cup]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Shell Cup]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Banana Cup]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Leaf Cup]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Lightning Cup]
[/collapse]

Thank you to Peachy for helping with taking these pictures![/collapse]
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=3rd SWF Anything-Goes Grand Prix]
Gatlin said:
1ST. Final63 - 264
2ND. brickbox - 211
3RD. SuperMetroid44 - 208
4TH. ulises3000 - 194
5TH. Link2thelost90 - 153
6TH. Yoshi8984 - 146
7TH. Airgemini - 140 [only played one week]
8TH. Gatlin - 120 [only played one week]
9TH. kinghippo99 - 118 [only played one week]
10TH. BSP - 94 [only played one week]
11TH. Camerino1 - 93
12TH. skarmflames - 93 [only played one week]
13TH. Z'zgashi - 85 [only played one week]
14TH. Phantom Gamer - 60 [only played one week]
15TH. Rabbi Panda - 40 [only played one week]
16TH. Sinister Slush - 10 [only played one week]

Congratulations Final63 for winning SmashWorldForum's Third "Anything Goes" Grand Prix with an impressive lead of 53 points!
There were unfortunately a lot of absences between both days of the tournament, which potentially played a major role on the results. I would like to apologize to Airgemini and kinghippo99 for their much lower than average scores due to only making it the first week of the event.
I would also like to welcome our newest members who participated, skarmflames and Sinister Slush. Surprisingly, skarmflames was able to perform well even whilst using Koopa Troopa, a kart, and automatic. I hope to see more new recruits for future events.
Congratulations to all who participated! Our next event is TBA at this time. Be sure to invite everyone you know, if we get enough people, we will be hosting two different rooms, which means that more than 12 people can play. Also, new people are always fun to hit with shells see!
Congrats again!
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=2nd SWF Anything-Goes Grand Prix]
Sariku said:
1ST. AirGemini - 279
Sariku said:
2ND. kinghippo99 - 249
3RD. brickbox - 231
4TH. Sariku - 227
5TH. Gatlin - 198
6TH. Ulises3000 - 195
7TH. Final63 - 174
8TH. SuperMetroid44 - 172
9TH. Z'zgashi - 151
10TH. Link2TheLost90 - 113
11TH. PhantomGamer - 104
12TH. RabbiPanda - 60 [only played one week]
13TH. Camerino1 - 36 [only played one week]

Congratulations, AirGemini, for winning not only his second tournament hosted by SmashWorldForums, but also the second consecutive anything goes Grand Prix. He's two for two, and he may very well be unbeatable (until Shok or Thino comes back)!
I'd also like to thank every single one of you who showed up in the IRC Chatroom (gamesurge.net, #SWFMKWii) during the event. Again, we do not plan to use this all the time, but at least during all of the tournaments that are hosted. I would like to say that IRC may have saved us a lot of time due to how the event started, which I would like to address...
I'm sorry for all of the disconnections that happened to you guys, but I'm more sorry for the issue that happened during the third race. For those who don't remember or weren't there, Ulises3000 accidentally chose the wrong map and it happened to choose his. Because of this, we had to begin the cup again and the previous scores did not count. This may have been the reason Gatlin did badly during the cups just because it could have been demotivational for him. Personally, it helped people like me and Box as we had 5-6 points by that time and when we restarted, we were placing high.
This is something I want to try to avoid happening. If we can come up with rules around this happening, I would like that, but until then... if we play on the wrong map, we will restart the cup. If we play on a map OUT of order (but inside the correct cup), we will keep playing and just choose the map skipped the next time. Technically, we could do this at any point, but it would be difficult if someone wasn't in IRC or the boards with us. We'll just have to keep talking about this scenario.
Congratulations to all, and our next event will be in two weeks, on May 22nd. Be sure to invite everyone you know, as we will be hosting two different rooms this time, which means that more than 12 people can play.
Congrats again!
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=1st SWF 2-Person Team Grand Prix]
Sariku said:
Congratulations, GREEN TEAM.
Sariku said:
With a combined total of 214 points, Dikastis Shok and Rabbi Panda wins the first Mario Kart Tag Team Tournament!

Impressively enough, Shok singlehandedly won it for his team, with a lone total of 174 points. Great job to Shok, great job to Panda, and great to all the teams that competed!

• 1st. GREEN "[GRN]" TEAM: Shok & Rabbi Panda - 214
  • 2nd. YELLOW "[YLW]" TEAM: Airgemini & Brickbox - 169
  • 3rd. BLUE "[BLU]" TEAM: Sariku & kinghippo99 - 145
  • 4th. RED "[RED]" TEAM: Link2thelost & ulises3000 - 91
  • 5th. ORANGE "[ORG]" TEAM: Z'zgashi & BSP - 91
I have no clue what I'll be doing for the next tournament, but it will not be next week. If you're interested, be sure to sign up! Enjoy your break.
[/collapse]
♦
[collapse=SWF Karts Only Grand Prix]
Sariku said:
[/collapse]

♦
[collapse=1st SWF Anything-Goes Grand Prix]
Sariku said:
Sariku said:
[collapse=Individual Scores]Luigi Circuit - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0001.jpg
Moo Moo Meadows - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0003.jpg
Mushroom Gorge - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0005.jpg
Toad's Factory - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0007.jpg
Mushroom Cup Total - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0008.jpg

Mario Circuit - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0009.jpg
Coconut Mall - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0011.jpg
DK Summit - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0013.jpg
Wario's Gold Mine - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0015.jpg
Flower Cup Total - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0017.jpg

Daisy Circuit - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0019-1.jpg
Koopa Cape - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0021-1.jpg
Maple Treeway - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0023-1.jpg
Grumble Volcano - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0025-1.jpg
Star Cup Total - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0026-1.jpg

Dry Dry Ruins - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0027.jpg
Moonview Highway - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0028-2.jpg
Bowser's Castle - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0030.jpg
Rainbow Road - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0032-1.jpg
Special Cup Total - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0033.jpg

GCN Peach Beach: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0034.jpg
DS Yoshi Falls: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0036.jpg
SNES Ghost Valley 2: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0038.jpg
N64 Mario Raceway: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0040.jpg
Shell Cup Total: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0042.jpg

N64 Sherbet Land: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0043.jpg
GBA Shy Guy Beach: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0045.jpg
DS Delfino Square: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0047.jpg
GCN Waluigi Stadium: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0049.jpg
Banana Cup Total: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0052.jpg

DS Desert Hills - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0053.jpg
GBA Bowser Castle 3 - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0055.jpg
N64 DK's Jungle Parkway -http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0057.jpg
GCN Mario Circuit - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0059.jpg
Leaf Cup Total - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0061.jpg

SNES Mario Circuit 3 - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0062.jpg
DS Peach Gardens - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0064.jpg
GCN DK Mountain - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0066.jpg
N64 Bowser's Castle - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0068.jpg
Lightning Cup Total - http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/Yar121212/HNI_0070.jpg
[/COLLAPSE]
[/collapse]

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

Mario Kart 7 Events!

Here, Mario Kart 7 events will be taking place. Whether it be you love tournanments, competing on Time Trials, or if you are just looking for more active MK7 racers like yourself to race with.

Tournaments will be frequently occurring and will be posted here; details and sign-up lists will be added in this post. Feel free to join, any newcomers are welcome, so don't be shy! All Tourney results will be backed up.

So, you're probably asking, "How do I join?" well, first off, post your 3DS code so people can add you, your code will be added to this post so others know your code for future reference. After that, add some people (and of course, contact them to have them add you back), and get to Karting!

_______________________________________________​

Friend Code List:
SuperMetroid44 - 2105-8916-8559
Gatlin - 2793-0635-0619
Link2thelost90 - 5241-2012-9389
kinghippo99 - 3437-3050-2180
brickbox - 0344-9566-1729
Sonic the Baron - 2836-0218-1041
Fluttershy - 1676-4006-2104
Mr. Doom - 0259-0554-9299
PsychoIncarnate - 4554-0155-5885
Phantom Gamer - 2836-0445-8785
Sariku - 1375-7204-7431
Nigachu - 3265-5069-8895
Airgemini - 2406-5625-4787
Dooms - 2921-9568-4629
Zigsta - 1547-5526-6811
Xyro77 - 3050-7598-6849
Zian - 4725-8050-4938
syfy - 2879-0064-5505
Shadocat - 3737-9651-3260
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy - 5327-1637-5096
Ndayday Heroes - 2578-3193-4141
yani - 5413-0011-8318
Oasis_S - 0087-2694-8630
Sol Diviner - 2664 2279 0889

Z'zgashi said:
So as you all know, MK7 is out, and as some may know, there is a community feature in this new game. Ive created a SWF community named 'Smashboards' so you should all join it as soon as you get the game. It has a ranking system in it and all that as well and its actually really cool, I think it'll work perfectly for us all!

The Community Code is: 51-9776-9442-5819

Thanks and EVERYONE JOIN UP!!!

Tournament Details said:
Box said:
FFA TOURNEY

RULES:

1. Character Choice
character choice is limited(honey queen is the only thing banned all other characters and parts are legal)

2. track selection
we will do 4 GPs, track selection is free but picking the same track twice(if the track is chosen) they will get a -5 points. voting random will never result in a penalty

3. No Glitching. important exemptions below
koopa cape, Dk jungle, GBA bowser castle spawn shortcuts are free(good luck with them)

4. Be patient
don't press "Start Game" (I will press it when we are ready), If the game starts and we are not ready Ill tell people via skype to disconnect)

5. Anyone's allowed to sign up!
If you want to join in, post here!

Tourney will take place on Sunday march 18, 2012(could be subject to change); 7:30 PM EST. Make sure you post here We'll be using the community gashi has made, make sure you enter the code into your Communities list.
Is anyone willing to keep tracks of scores for me??
how many points someone will get if Dc'd?(its +5 for the GP iirc)
Thanks everyone :D

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
yep,
Also we should let the 13-14 ect. Sign ups be replacements in case drop-outs occur

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, it's not good to have replacements once the first cup starts for the rest of the tournament. If any spots come up before the day though, I'll be sure to make a big announcement about it. But if let's say someone joined in the 2nd week because Hippo was absent, and then Hippo comes back the week after, the replacement gets angry because he thinks he should be playing. I just want to keep it simple the first event.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
yah, your right, hopefully this goes smooth :D

I need to start practicing :o I havnt played in awhile

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
@sariku
Cool, you think you guys could get on around 9:00(central time) tonight?

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
@sariku
Sorry, on Fridays you probably wont see either of us online unless it's 2am.

As for glitches, I'm most certain they'll be banned, but I guess you should wait to hear it from the tourney organizer.

Sariku

Smash Master
@sariku
I can't ever play on Friday's. I may be able to play tomorrow, maybee... but no promises, at all.

Are all glitches banned or unbanned? I'm just curious.
The only glitch I know off the top of my head that I WILL ban is Grumble Volcano. Are there others that are game breaking that I'm not thinking about?

BC3 shortcut and Bowser Castle Wii shortcuts are allowed.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Heeey, this sounds like fun!! I'm an ok racer and will just do it for friendly competition. =]
So out of curiosity, I have to add everyone or just one person?

I'll post my FC as soon as I can.

EDIT: Signing up:
Mi]{e]{irbY/m]{By/5070-4318-8923/:daisy:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yo mike! So glad you could join us :D

Also: why isn't N9NE and bowserking sighned up yet? They acted like they were really interested :/

Sariku

Smash Master
Glad you can make it, MikeKirby. You do NOT have to add everyone. Really, you only have to add me since I'm hosting the event, but I figured I'll put everyone's friend codes up in case you guys want to play with each other in friendlies and such.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Sariku, I want to make you a banner for this event. Anything particular you want on it?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I killed the thread with it :| lol
But for real I can't wait to see what yink comes up with :3

Also maybe you should pm ziggyziggs for his fc?

Sariku

Smash Master
Honestly, Ziggy is a local friend and I have his friend code on my Wii. I could easily just go get it myself, but I don't think it'll be fair to anyone else if they lose their spot just because I'm helping out my local friend.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
so I got my MKWii usb to work again.

My FC: 5414-1783-2769

I supposed I'll be playing wifi with this whenever I get bored now. I missed this kinda x3

I can't believe I never unlocked Rosalina though D:, I must do that immediately.

:rosalina:

BSP

Smash Legend
Put me in this. Give me a sec to go dig up my info and stuff.

4597-0822-7241

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I CALL DIBS ON THIS YO!! I'll get my code up tomorrow as it's too late to get on now.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aight, just got home from work:

Z'zgashi - 4856 3958 2388

Top Bottom