• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest Info Dump (Brackets are up!)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Brawl Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wgf2011-brawl-stream
Melee Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wgf2011
Winter Game Fest Twitter: http://twitter.com/WinterGameFest6

If you don't want to view this thread, see the Twitter link. It has auto-updating results and brackets!

MELEE DOUBLES BRACKET

BRAWL SINGLES BRACKET

MELEE SINGLES BRACKET

Since you guys are dumb and ask the same 50 questions every 4 seconds:

-There's only one stream at the moment, and it's playing Melee. However, it is on a Wii, so there may be Brawl going back and forth, but don't get your hopes up.
-M2K is teaming with DrPP in Melee Doubles.
-Pools is Saturday, Bracket is Sunday.
-TKD, X, DrPP, Mango, M2K, Fly and many others are there.
-The Twitter has an auto-update from the TIO and will update any results and upload a bracket after each round.
-SS is not there.

I'll probably update the thread with the bracket and crazy results as they happen.

Tesh

Smash Hero
The Twitter has an auto-update from the TIO and will update any results and upload a bracket after each round.
??????????????????

t3h Icy

Smash Master
That's for bracket so nothing has happened with it yet. It's something cool Neal coded and gave to Azn Lep. We'll get to see it tomorrow hopefully.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
So far singles / doubles pools done. Basically everyone who you think would've gotten first seed got first seed. I think the only upset I could think of was Sidefx beating Alex19 2-1. Other than that, look forward to day 2!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Awww Yea!!! Boback gettin OFF!! lol.

Thanks for the thread again Icy, I woulda missed the stream tomorrow if it wasnt for this.

You should get a special title like "Tournament Liaison" or something lol.
/Subscribes

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'll be putting Twitter stuff in here and anything off the stream if you prefer this over Twitter.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
5:30 PST, more or less.

Also, Melee Bracket is up. Loads of hyped matches to come!

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Whoa where did you find the bracket? And lol me and Alan came from the same pool and we're playing first round? O_o

Oh do you happen to have the doubles bracket too?

strawhats

Smash Master
hey t3hicy...did anyone tell you you're really informative. lol

Best mod person ever. :)

also lucky will beat zhu again.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Okay, there's no way I can keep up with the Twitter since I'd like to watch the stream too, but I'll still update periodically.

Better yet, check out the Twitter.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
lol, banned from the Brawl stream. I was asking questions about X vs Mikehaze for any Melee players that may want to watch.

THANKS GUYS!

Top Bottom