• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pharaoh's Judgement | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | 1/22/2011

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Original tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293043

Singles: 38 people entered

[collapse=Singles bracket]

[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee

1. Ally ($215) - :metaknight:
2. Holy Nightmare ($105) - :metaknight:
3. Toronto Joe ($40) - :metaknight:
4. Swordgard ($10) - :popo:
5. Raidos ($5) - :snake:
5. Culex ($5) - :falco:/:gw:/:metaknight:
7. Tin Man - :olimar:
7. Gichan - :wario:
9. King Kong - :bowser2:
9. Phiddlesticks - :bowser2:
9. Iliad - :marth:/:falco:
9. Cruxis (pharaoh) - :snake:
13. Dark Shadow - :kirby2:/:rob:
13. DDM - :dk2:/:fox:/:snake:
13. Jasuke - :popo:
13. Sauc3 - :metaknight:
17. JMo - :metaknight:
17. Rhyme - :kirby2:
17. Patches - :gw:
17. Fuddo : :pit:
17. Nostalgic - :luigi2:/:olimar:
17. Googs - :diddy:
17. NekoNekoXD - :metaknight:
17. Arrows (Charlie) - :wolf:
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK - :snake:
25. Mprime - :snake:/:falco:
25. Looftwaffles : :marth:
25. Vis~k - :marth:
25. Mr.L - :luigi2:
25. HrcPoke - :ike:/:marth:/:falco:
25. XP - :snake:
25. Skyler Silver - :kirby2:
33. Supreme Dirt - :ganondorf:
33. Revenege - :marth:
33. Barf - :wario:
33. Fishy - :olimar:
33. Remorse - :toonlink:
33. .exe - :zerosuitsamus:

~Singles Pools~ (top 3 made it out)

Pool 1:

Pool 2:

Pool 3:

Pool 4:

Pool 5:

Pool 6:

Pool 7:

Pool 8:

Doubles: 15 teams entered

[collapse=Doubles bracket]

[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee (per team)

1. Unholy Allies ($170 split) (Ally + Holy Nightmare) - :metaknight: + :metaknight:
2. York Region Gangsters ($90 split) (JMo + Tin Man) - :metaknight: + :olimar:
3. Bill Nye Alumni ($30 split) (Toronto Joe + Iliad) - :metaknight: - :marth:/:falco:
4. Tin Man is Free!! (Swordgard + Googs) - :snake: + :diddy:
5. Spinks (Raidos + Culex) - :snake: + :metaknight:
5. Just don't give a **** (Cruxis + Sauc3) - :snake: + :metaknight:
7. Be jealous of dat plush (King Kong + Gichan) - :bowser2:/:olimar: + :wario:
7. Super Smash Bros (Mprime + Rhyme) - :snake: + :kirby2:
9. Negros (Skyler Silver + Dark Shadow) - :kirby2: + :random:
9. DDMSK (DDM + SK) - :snake: + :snake:
9. Tinbad & Sinman (Jasuke + Phiddlesticks) - :random: + :olimar:
9. Zebra (Mr.L + .exe) - :luigi2: + :zerosuitsamus:
13. 2 Men, 1 Wiimote (Hrc Poke + NekoNekoXD) - :random: + :metaknight:
13. Leather Gracket (Supreme Dirt + Fuddo) - :random: + :pit:
13. Just **** it (Looftwaffles + Patches) - :marth: + :gw:

- If i put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character IN BRACKETS, or several games with that character in pools. Please tell me if I should adjust your characters

- VIDEOS:
Livestream:
http://www.justin.tv/nekonekoxd/videos
Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadaBrawl

IF YOUR WII WAS AT THIS TOURNEY AND IT HAD HOMEBREW ON IT, VIDEOS WERE MOST LIKELY RECORDED ON IT. SHOOT ME A PM ASAP SO I KNOW WHO U ARE AND THAT UR WII HAS REPLAYS OF THIS TOURNEY. WE'LL GO FROM THERE!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
1st ****ERZZZ

Also you should put the brackets in (hiding)

also i forfeited my wfs set to holy cuz i was too tired already didnt want to get more tired. we played set 1 of GF which i won 3-1

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I wish I could have come to this, I would expect to be quite successful.
None of the results surprised me, and therefor congratulations to the older generation for continuing dominance and order =D

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Could be done.

Or not. Anyway.

Mad fun this time.

Ally! - Fun time hanging with you when I arrived, We still need to play a few rounds, seriously. I keep forgetting.
~XP~ - Utilize the art of Up Tilting! With Fox =P And crazy *** fun friendlies like beast!
Dirt - Don't get F-Smash greedy, you'll lose $3 and beat me on RC :p
.EXE - Great seeing you there, you're improving, keep it up. Sucks you had to leave early T^T
Culex - We need to play, I'll show you what I can do with 7 buttons and a D-Pad ^.~
Neko - I should go, it's 1:21am. 'Nuff said. DTC!
Rhyme - Did not expect to beat your Kirby with my Ike, you got a litte frustrated after 2 matches of him. Fun, nonetheless.

Mr.L - Don't repeat the same thing over and over and over and over.. it gets predictable, i'm too lazy to take advantage though.

Gi - Wario is a Pain! I can't believe I forgot I could grab release to Ike's U-tilt =.=' Ggs, your Wario is fun, that nair is broken.
Googs - Don't Diddy on me, Diddy ***** me HARD.

Loof - Always a Pleasure to Marth ditto with you. Your spacing made me jump a few times.. Out $2 on that :<

Remorse - Nice TLink, though, Mine is just as good/better and I don't use Zair(Unless I accidently press it). Try going for more of Bair -> U-tilt -> Bair -> ff Bair -> Bair -> Toad Stool -> Dair. Quite good! Fun games and sorry for making you embarassed or something ^^; Next time, next time.

Fuddo - Our controllers had a BEEF during our brawls XD What fun.

Shadow guy ( ~LA~ ) Nice Falcon indefinately, you play him like he's Melee, Fast and Fast. Nice Falco and Wolf, fun games.

Raidos - o-o I lost to your Snake in Pools, but beat him in Friendlies with Ike. o-o;

Tin Mam - I'll beat you one day! Even if we don't play =P

Scott - Fun Marth dittos, Marth dittos = Sex.
Illiad - We must ways of the Marth.

Ryan - Learn that Diddy, you'll A: Beat me and B: Piss me off. :3

Holy - Need to play you.

TO Joe - I'm scared to Play you, I don't like being 3 stocked, it`s demeaning.

To anyone else I missed, Sorry ^^;

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Ally seriously went all MK? No Snawk this time around?

Also, we need the characterless entrants to be identified. Nostalgic, Charlie, SK, and HrcPoke. Who'd they use?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ally
HolyKnightmare
TO Joe
Swordgard
Raidos
Culex

Tell me how that is not the older generation considering the participants?
depends where u draw the line. Raidos beating me was an upset btw. Therefore thats not continued dominence. Just wait for the new PR update and watch how much new school fills it up

Gi beating King Kong is an upset and so is Swordgard losing to Joe

Gi got 2-0'd by remorse as well.

and Pharaoh is in 9th, and he's old school.

plenty of upsets happened here.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
depends where u draw the line. Raidos beating me was an upset btw. Therefore thats not continued dominence. Just wait for the new PR update and watch how much new school fills it up

No disrespect to King Kong but Gi beating people should not be an upset in any way, leave it to me to have more faith in the dude then you/ the general public have...

Raidos? Been around since at least the beginning of brawl, upset? So you say...

Gi vs Remose!? Remorse ended up tie-ing for last so.... completely negligible...

Cruxis losing to you and Culex? How is that an upset or even old-school representative? The dude quit for how long?

I'm sure the tournament was fun and maybe exciting, but it was just business as usual...

Tin Man

Smash Hero
No disrespect to King Kong but Gi beating people should not be an upset in any way, leave it to me to have more faith in the dude then you/ the general public?

Raidos? Been around since at least the beginning of brawl, upset? So you say...

Gi vs Remose!? Remorse ended up tie-ing for last.......

Cruxis losing to you and Culex? How is that an upset or even old-school representative? The dude quit for how long?

I'm sure the tournament was fun and maybe exciting, but it was just business as usual...
I have a winning record vs Raidos. I'm higher than him on the current PR. I've out placed him at the previous 2 tournaments of this season. I Don't lose to Kirby's like Raidos.

all in all just look at the PR, and if u don't agree with it and all the evidence backing it, then this just isn't worth my time. The only person from Ontario who would beat me and not it not be considered and upset is TO Joe.

And King Kong has better placings than King Kong until... now lol

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Just saying I totally called Raidos beating Tin =).

Charlie used Wolf; I wasn't even there and I know this - step it up.

Swordgard vs Joe needs to be uploaded immediately XD.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I dig two Bowsers in the top ten. Good stuff, KingKong and Phiddlesticks!

Cruxis

Smash Lord

lol you cant use me as an example when i have been in egypt for so long and have not even touched the game in over 8 months, so i still play like a 2009 snake

i had a lot of fun seein u guys again, i played stupid but honestly who really cares i dont even live here lol so whether i did good or bad in the end it makes no difference.

i will see you guys again in summer tourneys for sure though.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Charlie used Wolf; I wasn't even there and I know this - step it up.
I LAUGHED.

AND YES I USED ALMOST 100% WOLF

Yo this was sick.

GOtta learn that snake MU

This tourney pretty much made me quit metaknight LOL.

My metaknight is just too garbage to be used here; all in all, great learning experience, felt like I coulda done better, can't complain since I didn't come last at my first tourney.

Shoutoutttss?

Gi: For being the first person to UNAWKWARDIFY ME.

I DONT KNOW WHO THIS WAS; I THINK IT MIGHTA BEEN TOJOE... BUT I'M VERY TEMPTED TO ENTER MY NEXT TOURNEY AS SNOOPALOOP.

Xp and Nostalgia for playing billions of friendlies.

Holynightmare for ****** me in mk dittos...

Swordgard teaching me to never use wolf again against ice climbers.... That was mad depressing.

Everyone else for making it an epic tourney.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad shoutouts, LoL.

1. Ally - WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME TAKE YOU TO GAME THREEEEE WTFFFFFF.... Hella good as always Elliot. Sorry about the whole ride thing, but two more guys in that jeep wasn't gonna fly.

2. Holy Nightmare - GJ on beating Joe and "beating" ally lol. Gotta get with the times and lose those glasses bro.

3. Toronto Joe - Johnny... Eat your crust. Johnny eat your crust! Man. We ****ing had 2nd place, I'm so sorry -.-. No slip ups next time. Looks like you didn't even need me to beat swordgard for you first bro! 1 percent... MA DUUUU

4. Swordgard - GTA > MTL bro. LOL. Don't drop ICs, and don't pick up meta-gay. The one thing we can respect about you is how insanely good you are without having to resort to a char like MK. Also, enjoy that 15 bucks. I don't ever win money at tournies, so that was like giving you 100$. <3

5. Raidos - You finally beat Rin Tin Tin. Don't worry bro, I'll give you the **** next tourney no doubts, because I won't be rocking my shades. Lol. Dat iliad generosity givin' his last pop an' ****.

5. Culex - What can I say my sexy *******? Other than... Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... Now just picture yourself saying it to "pig tails"... Oooooh...

7. Tin Man - Inui vs 68% was too ****ing good. And doubles was a shocker to be sure. We 2-0ed you guys in winners, then you come back to win in losers finals... Wtffffff.... I wanted dat money bro. Atleast mike ****ed you up :D

7. Gichan - THREEEE STOOOOOCKKKK.... Gi you're a ****ing beast, I can't believe you styled on King Kong like that bro. As sexy as always, and maybe next time my falco won't give you the ****. :D

9. King Kong - WTF. Every tournament, we're in the same pool. Every tournament, you beat me in pools. I hate you bro. Good **** getting 9th though.

9. Phiddlesticks - You did super ****ing well, but hey, we'll talk about this IRL anyways so **** this shout out noise.

9. Iliad - Beast.

9. Cruxis - Yo our seriouslies were mad fun, though I prolly woulda ****ed you up in a real tourney set... Just sayin' LOL. ggs bro, still haven't lost your touch at all.

13. Dark Shadow - You... Are... Amazing... What the **** is in the MTL water that all these great players keep cropping up from there? Jesus christ. Vietnam bro, that's how I'm always gonna remember your name.

13. DDM - Yo, you did really well considering how Hype and them styled on you at that Waterloo tourney. I was really impressed, you definitely need to come back for more tournies. For srs.

13. Jasuke - Yeah. Pig Tails. Tosta Mista all day.

13. Sauc3 - "Lol... Suuure... I'm in the scenez... Put me on your PR pl0x..." you ****ing homo lmao. You did well despite the early knock out and you better come back for more tournies.

17. JMo - BEAST. What the **** guy, you did so well in doubles why couldn't you channel that **** for singles? Definitely worthy of that spot on the PR but step it up bro godamn.

17. Rhyme - Bro, you were supposed to **** up so many people, what the fuuuuuck. Whitby slackin' bro.

17. Patches - Good to see you as always my sonic brohim. I had absolutely zero idea that you smoked, that was kind of eye opening (pardon the pun here) to see even a farm town hick like yourself enjoys sweet nicotine. You're officially my smoking brother, congratulations.

17. Fuddo : That pit... I ****ing had you in 2nd game and SDed like a champ and then nearly lost the set in Rainbow lol. Definitely improved A LOT from the last tourney, keep up whatever the hell you've been doing bro, seriously.

17. Nostalgic - We didn't play :(

17. Googs - WHITBYYYY.... Guy you're so soft, I expected a top 10 performance from you. Your pool was suuuper death pool though bro, so i'll let it slide. Pound 5 looking sick.

17. NekoNekoXD - Special "I made it out of pools!" tier definitely for you bro.

17. Charlie - We didn't play :(
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK - We didn't play :(

25. Mprime - LOL now you understand why they call me the ICs slayer, and I didn't even bust out the marth. My mash is tooooooooo powerful, though it was looking like JMo might be a prodigy too.

25. Looftwaffles - Yo. You were supposed to do better than this, you're letting me down bro. That said, come back next tourney and **** some *****s up.

25. Vis~k - We didn't play :(

25. Mr.L - Yo. Why the **** did you even go snake on me? LOL. Your luigi was soooo good. You should've stayed wigi the whole way through, you might've taken the set from me. Keep coming back, definitely a skilled player.

25. HrcPoke - DEATH POOL and you STILL ****ed **** up with a Wiimote. I can't wait to see you **** brackets bro, considering how fantastic you did against Raidos, Gi and Googs, you definitely have more than enough potential to do so.

25. XP - We didn't play, but your girlfriend kept track of the time for my eyedrops. So you win by association.

25. Skyler Silver - We didn't play, but I imagine you were ****** people in your mind with that puzzle game.

33. Supreme Dirt - We didn't play :(

33. Revenege - We didn't play :(

33. Barf - We didn't play :(

33. Fishy - You got stuck with a pretty hard pool. You definitely have the ability to get better, just play more with Patches and get practiced up. Was fun playing you.

33. Remorse - Yo, we didn't play but I saw that TL in action, you're a ****ing monster. If it wasn't for your pool being the death pool, then you would've definitely made brackets and turned some heads.

33. .exe - Yo wtf, you weren't here, someone was impersonating you bro.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Huh, I see you there Nick Riddle.

I'll do shoutouts later, but know this: When the only game I won was a 5:95 MU, I'm not going to force myself to play high tiers. I also found myself a new main yesterday.

I also lost to a ****ing Wolf with Meta Knight. I think that threw me off for the rest of the tournament.

Also, did my win really keep MPrime from making brackets?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Huh, I see you there Nick Riddle.

I'll do shoutouts later, but know this: When the only game I won was a 5:95 MU, I'm not going to force myself to play high tiers. I also found myself a new main yesterday.

I also lost to a ****ing Wolf with Meta Knight. I think that threw me off for the rest of the tournament.

Also, did my win really keep MPrime from making brackets?
most likely lol

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
So, I hear there's a Feb 20th.

Also, If Remorse' TLink is a beast, he must of, no HAD to of sandbagged when playing me, I took him out with my Ike. Same as Mr. L's Luigi, Don't see why, though.

It's just Ike.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Shouts:
1. Ally - asdsakfjsdkskladssdfsd
2. Holy Nightmare - fun friendlies; you and your bro **** in teams
4. Swordgard - sorry for not taking our pools seriously ^_^;
5. Raidos - wish I could have played your snake more, I love dittos
5. Culex - mad props for multiple mains
7. Tin Man - I wanted to reach you in brackets, rahhh
7. Gichan - that waft! I've learned to stop grab releasing into nair now!
17. JMo - you need to smile more =)
17. Patches - I think you know who to use to beat me next time @__@;
17. Charlie - this guy's Wolf is legit
& anyone else I MM'd or friendlied.

Also, we need the characterless entrants to be identified. Nostalgic, Charlie, SK, and HrcPoke. Who'd they use?
SK was Snake/MK. He got a pretty brutal pools though.

And yeah, if there's another at the end of February, I'll probably make it.

swordgard

Smash Hero
GGs everyone, will make full shoutouts tonight.

I need to make a choice, either I play for fun from now(Sheik/Diddy/Marth/Falco) on or for money only(MK main, ics secondary until full mk), I can't continue going halfway.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Is there no compromise? Is there a character you can do well with that you have fun with? Work on your diddy and falco I guess.

And I think you should never use ice climbers against my wolf ever again ;)

But really :(

swordgard

Smash Hero
Is there no compromise? Is there a character you can do well with that you have fun with? Work on your diddy and falco I guess.

And I think you should never use ice climbers against my wolf ever again ;)

But really :(
Compromise means I have to stress myself out playing against a character that has a huge advantage frame wise and option wise over mine(and lets not forget planking) in order to beat it to gain money. Huge amount of stress that is literally starting to kill me at this point, I don't want to have to deal with that. If i play with my secondaries, I will stop caring about PR or money totally. If I go MK, expect me to plank and play the most optimal MK possible.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
I can't tell you what to do,

except to do what you want;

if you wanna have fun, use secondaries

if you wanna win money, use metaknight.

No matter what, gluck in the future :)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd personally play to have fun, and if I can win money while doing it, that's great. Like, I'm dropping Lucario and MK, going to go straight Sheilda and Ganon from now on. And I'm going to be the best damn Sheilda and Ganon main in the country.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Props for going all Ganon (I think), SD. I'm damn proud to see you're going to be sticking to Ganon full time. :ganondorf:

:)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Didn't go all Ganon, Verm. I went "screw this, I can't get out of pools", won a game against a Falco, and realized my Ganon is better than my Lucario or MK; I'm just forcing myself to play high tiers.

I'm sticking to the only characters I enjoy playing: Sheilda, Ganon, and Yoshi (maybe).

Top Bottom