• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5: Everytime My pichu loses a 3/5 vs. you, I'll buy you a burger. 23 People!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
wow, this isnt even a fair wager in the slightest

one burger vs the life and dignity of your entire smash career.

wth
Hype? Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZeoCpdzvco

Yea. I'm ballsy. This is pretty dumb too.

It not even a good burger. It's McDonalds across the street. Maybe off the dollar menu.

But its a free burger.

Look here on this map. It's across the street.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...9242,-77.05251&spn=0.003509,0.009645&t=h&z=17

Nicknyte, Captain of the AZ Crew (Kings of low tiers) invite you to challenge me, for a chance to get a free burger. Hey, if you can't or won't eat meat, Ill get you a salad or a spicy chicken sandwich, but its free food. Come one, come all, I want to see if you can beat the WORST character in the game, I'm sure its worth it. You don't only have to do it once either.

If you are broke, and need a burger anytime during the tournament. Play my Pichu. I'm Serious. I am generous. That's how hype we are. Anyone up for this? Try me. :D

:pichu: PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DO THE PICHU BURGER CHALLENGE....who will not win. :pichu:

:ness2: TheSage
:ness2: Toasty
:mario2: A New England Winter (A/N: ICE COOOLD!!!)
:peach: TheSage
:peach: UsurperKingZant
:yoshi2: TheLake
:yoshi2: ? YOSHIDO
:dk2: Strong Bad
:drmario: BigWenz
:marth: Strong Bad
:marth: Pandu
:marth: Pikapika
:fox: Pandu!
:falco: The Deadly Falco Based Fighter RUBYIRIS
:falco: Zhu
:falcon: s2j
:samus2: Chibo Sempai
:jigglypuff: Mahone
:jigglypuff: Pikapika
:pikachu2: Pikapika
:mewtwo: V3ctorm4n (A/N: This is a matchup that doesn't usually happen. Yoshi/Pichu is a daily occurance.)
:kirby2: BigWenz
:younglinkmelee: Axe (A/N: HMM, SURE IS NOT PIKACHU AROUND HERE.)
:younglinkmelee: Laijin
:link2: Kage
:zelda: ChivalRuse
:zelda: Foxy
:zelda: The Lake
:zelda: UsurperKingZant
:sheik: Chibo Sempai
:sheik: Strong Bad
:sheik: Pikapika
:ganondorf: Kage (A/N: Ganon >:3)
:ganondorf: Daniel the Seraph

Overall, ZELDA want to bring my Pichu down. Common, I dare ya. Oh! BTW. New stipulation, If you lose the challenge the first time over, you get to be put on my wall of shame. How about that for pressure?

THE WALL OF SHAME.
Victim 1: CHIVALRUSE!
This shameful member of the wall has an intriguing intro, and a humiliating ending. He went in head strong 2-0 against my Beastchu, but ended up getting 0-3'ed, earning his loss on the WoS. Congrats, Chivalruse, YER A LOSER.

BTW Taking money Matches. Who wants to try me? :3 I'll play Luigi, Marth, Ganon, and Pichu.

:pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu: :pichu:

So far....

Vs. :ganondorf:
Divinokage :falcon: ($3)

Vs. :luigi2:
Laijin :sheik: ($5)

Vs. :pichu:
Col Bol :yoshi2: ($1) :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Is there a McDonald's across the street from the venue *Hasn't been to that part of Dc before*?

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL Elvis you're the best XD

So if your opponent wins then you have to give them a burger... what happens if you win?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow, this isnt even a fair wager in the slightest

one burger vs the life and dignity of your entire smash career.

wth

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
OH SHEET. JEFFY, YOU KIDDIN ME? Hahahaha. Get ready to lose Jeff. Sorry you won't be using your Pikachu. U know which Pokemon is superior.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
OH SHEET. JEFFY, YOU KIDDIN ME? Hahahaha. Get ready to lose Jeff. Sorry you won't be using your Pikachu. U know which Pokemon is superior.
If you really want to face my Ganon that badly then so be it! Be careful what you wish for.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I only get to see smashers rarely and they want to play my Ganon not some BS secondary. I get it. =P

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Well the stipulation here is that you can play as many times as you want, but don't expect my pichu to be your meal ticket the entire time. :p I will cut you off IF( AND I MEAN IF) you keep winning. Just don't be a glutton like V3ctorman :D

Also I get to play Good smashers in a fun environment over a silly but hunger reducing match.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Well the stipulation here is that you can play as many times as you want, but don't expect my pichu to be your meal ticket the entire time. :p I will cut you off IF( AND I MEAN IF) you keep winning. Just don't be a glutton like V3ctorman :D

Also I get to play Good smashers in a fun environment over a silly but hunger reducing match.
Hey... I don't eat THAT much........................

well..........actually.............

heh.. nvm.. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom