• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Ok friends, who is going to pound 5? Who wants to do a **** load of dittoes and get them recorded if i dont have a big tourney match on there (which looks like there might be a fair possibility of that.)

Id also like to do a battle of the secondaries between us falcon mains, just for funsies to see how it goes.

Btw if ur doing dittoes with me, the only legal stages are FD and Yoshi's Story.

Jake13

Smash Lord
$5 falcon ditto mm?

recorded?

oh yeah that sounds nice!

edit: if you don't wanna mm we must play kongo jungle. that is all

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
@ Reneblade: play me at pound!!!! i'm a tall black guy with a huge fro... cant miss me.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
@ Reneblade: play me at pound!!!! i'll be next to a tall black guy with a huge fro... cant miss me. (next to him)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I'll be at the hotel for the mario party tourney so i might as well play some friendlies :)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i wont be at the hotel friday night, not getting in until friday night/sat morning. But i'd definitely like to get some dittos rocky.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The lack of Battlefield (edgecancelfield), Pokefloats (falconfloats), Mushroom Kingdom 2 (falcon kingdom [2]), and Flatzone (falconzone) makes this not legit.

Get on my level, Roneblaster.

<3

0Room

Smash Lord
I might. I don't usually like Falcon dittos, because I really suck at them, but I'll try for a bit.

Top Bottom