• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA vs The World: Protect this House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$5 off to the first 5 people to bring a FULL setup. You will receive your $5 at the end of the event, i.e. you must allow your your set-up to be used for the entire event
So if I supply the TVs and someone else supplies the Wiis, we can split the venue discount, right?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
$5 off to the first 5 people to bring a FULL setup. You will receive your $5 at the end of the event, i.e. you must allow your your set-up to be used for the entire event
Dayum not even fully waived. These guys tryna PROFIT! Church tournaments go hard.

I got a full set up though.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
It's not worth it slikvik... Everyone dropped out except KT. Here's what we're looking at:

Total drive - 8hrs.
Full tank of gas - $40 x2 = $80.

KT and I would each need to pay $40 in gas fees alone before even entering the tourney which will be at least another $20.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll be here around 4. Work till 3 and then I got to go home and get my Wii, change, and get controller. Also, anyone bringing MvC3?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
the stream is up but i dnt have the link

-boss btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom