• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies Round 3 1/29

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Singles:

Doubles:

LT Singles:

Results:

Singles:

1) Mongoose (Falco, MK, Wario)
2) Shady (Snake)
3) Vice (MK)
4) Rag (MK, DK)
5) Seth (MK)
5) Fyre (Pit)
7) Waldorf (Snake, DK )
7) Stock (ROB, Snake)
9) R
9) Pi (Pikachu, MK)
9) 313 (ROB, Snake)
9) Tru (DDD, )
13) Killanator (PT, Sonic )
13) Diantenshi (Samus)
13) ZeldaRox (Falco, Zelda/Sheik, MK)
13) Uncle (DK, Bowser)
17) Gooie ( )

Doubles

1) MvC Free (Shady and Keith)
2) Pancake Nipples (Vice and Stock)
3) DKC Free (Uncle and Waldorf)
4) Team Trey (Fyre and Killanator)
5) Ben and Jerry (Pi and Tru)
6) We Gonna Spam You (ZeldaRox! and 313)

LT Singles

1) Shady (Wolf)
2) Uncle (Bowser)
3) Stock (Sheik)
4) Waldorf (Lucas)
5) ZeldaRox (Zelda/Sheik)
5) Pi (Ganon)
7) Antonio (Sheik)
7) Killanator (Mario)

Congrats Keith/Mongoose/KTM/Koru Barton/Zeru Barton/Da Theif/w.e. ur name is

V1CE

Smash Champion
O sweet the Pr's are up... Why did you Print Screen the bracket tho... I guess it works so w.e. but i think there is another way to do it...

I will post my shoutouts in a little bit. Killanator used like PT, Sonic I think... Waldorf used DK and snake i think...

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
wow your such a **** timing someone out like that... Your so gay... like for real who times out scrubs???? only bad people and people with no heart imo >:o
it was a ROB ditto

those are so dumb

edit:it wasn't an intentional timeout either. we were fighting for so long that the clock came down to the last 5 seconds and i had less percentage than he did. so i ran away

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Good **** Steve! You're making me proud *tear* Just know that this kid got his start back in NY! Glad to see you are improving though, and good **** beating Rag!

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Hey, time for shoutouts:

Keef- Good job, but you're still free. (MvC3 sooooonnnn)

Vice- Dat MK could go places in the future. Oh, and you're still free like Keith.

Tru- That match with your D3 was too close for comfort, haha.

Matt- Thanks for the McDs. It was cool hanging with you at a Brawl event.

Stock- Do better in singles (luhv uuuuu).

Rag- Lemme get sum nugs next time.

Seth- Come to more stuff.

People who I forgot- Good seeing you all.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) Mongoose- You did ok i guess
2) Shady -i hate you, i hope u die. snake is gay ( FOR MVCFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
3) Vice (MK)- good **** taking shady out for me in winners semis. and GG in WF
4) Rag (MK, DK) wtf ***, u said u would be in GF with me
5) Seth (MK) more patients my ***. good diddy
5) Fyre (Pit) sexy lady, ur pit is godlike
7) Waldorf (Snake, DK ) good to see u again man, hope u come to more stuff
7) Stock (ROB, Snake)- next time brotha, i know u can make top 5
9) R- nice diddy
9) Pi (Pikachu, MK)- ben didnt get to get any matches in, but it was good seeing u
9) 313 (ROB, Snake)- we talked about how u need to improve. Any questions, just ask me, shady, stingers, etc.
9) Tru (DDD, )- nice almost beating shady
13) Killanator (PT, Sonic ) - ur mario is good man, i see alot of potential in ya.
13) Diantenshi (Samus)- u are a bro of bros. it was great chilling with you, and i think i can speak for everyone that it was mad cool of you to come to an all brawl tourney and chill wit us. ur samus aint bad man, i like it.
13) ZeldaRox (Falco, Zelda/Sheik, MK) thanks for hosting a great tourney
13) Uncle (DK, Bowser) thanks for driving me and that terrorist brother of urs. stick with dk for singles. and bowser for low tier
17) Gooie ( ) dont believe we met. if we did please remind me. You can insult me if i forgot.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
thanks keith you're one of the few people i respect in nc

i respect snap, stingers, kevin, yogi, steve, stock, fyre, kadaj, m@tt, blackchris, dublio, shady, and cory (sneak is pretty cool)

also, Stock rob dittos are stupid lol

shoutouts to steve for doing good, diatenshi's samus, and killinator for being from greensboro

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
shout-outs a little later, but quick correction.....

I only used DK and G&W in regular singles, not Bowser. Given my two opponents, it was a good idea, even though I still lost. Gotta get better at fighting Diddy and D3.

V1CE

Smash Champion
1) Mongoose - yooo props to winning. You are my bro and you know it. Great set with you in Winners Finals man I really enjoyed playing your Wario. Thanks for the Free *** Falco win tho you had to make it respectable ;P IM COMING FOR DAT ***

2) Shady - dwammit, way to adapt and **** me up in our 2nd set. Ill get you once again in the future. You are my MvC3 Sensei

3) Vice - You did ok, beating Shady and Rag was pretty good I guess but, we want more blood... Some mongoose and penguin blood mmmmmmm... You got this. Must improve more tho.

4) Rag - Awesome MK ditto set in tourney man. I like it a lot. I wanted to play your Dk with MK but i forgot when we did friendlies so thanks for beating me in the DK ditto. See you at more stuff i hope in the future.

5) Seth - this guy haha... Mad chill and funny too... keep trollin but keep playin too. I wanna see you in the future.

5) Fyre - who is the sexy girl with the sexy pit? Kicken *** and Takin NAMES! I had alot of fun with you during and after the tourney... text me later ;P

7) Waldorf - YAY i got to meet you off AIB... You better come to more stuff!!!

7) Stock - What happen to seeing you in GF's. Show everyone that sexy rob and snake man.. I know how **** you can be and are. You got this... positive thinking

9) R - I dont think we met?

9) Pi - BEN! man your awesome... i love your pikachu and your MK is **** too! Keep improving!

9) 313 - KEEP IN MIND WHAT ADVICE YOU GET!! YOU GOT THIS. You will get alot better with the drive you have... just stay focused on how to really improve. Wishing it doesnt make it come true... It takes hard work.. you got this.

9) Tru - yo.... this dude is legit... NICE D3 man and shoutouts to that **** anime talk at the end... good ****.

13) Killanator - You have potential! thanks for ****** my DK with PT in that friendly :'( ANIME TALK FTW.

13) Diantenshi - You give awesome hugs...

13) ZeldaRox - thanks for hosting!

13) Uncle - YOU ARE A BRO!!! Thanks for that ride man... Stick with that DK and yo GW is good work on that ****.

17) Gooie - umm who are you????? LOL dont mean to be mean i dont remember you thats all.

SHOUTOUTS TO 5 HOUR ENERGY!!! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU ME AND KEITH WOULD HAVE DIED BEFORE WINNERS FINALS.

SHOUTOUTS TO HOGWARTS FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD VENUE.

SHOUTOUTS TO RANDOM ANIME CONVOS

SHOUTOUTS TO MY **** FOR BEING SO DAMN BIG!!!

PCE!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
1) Mongoose: BANDIT KEEF TAKIN' DAT MONAAAAY! That picture I posted turned out to be prophetic. ;)

2) Shady: Why do you have be so much better than me, you damn terrorist? One of these days I'll put you in your place. Maybe in Mahvel............

3) Vice: Good **** on taking a set off Danny! You're already PR-worthy, bro, and I was glad I could help with the ride.

4) Rag: You've still got it, and I want to see more of you. I'm sure we all do.

5) Seth: You are one hell of a player and I always appreciate the pointers you give me. Headbutt = ****

5) Fyre: The hottest Pit player in NC, in more ways than one! Keep on being good and I was glad I can help you with a ride too.

7) Waldorf: We were rock-solid for a first-time team! We gotta team again in the future, and you're good in general.

7) Stock: You are better than me, and just plain skilled at this game, period. I only won in LT because I actually play LT.

9) R: Your Diddy deserves respect, and deserved to win over me. Keep on coming to stuff.

9) Pi: Ah, Ben. I see you taking a tourney by storm one day, because you have the talent. We gotta play 1v1 again soon.

9) 313: We should have played 1v1 at this, but didn't get the chance. I want a piece of that ROB. ;)

9) Tru: You almost took Danny out, and took me out in those intense sets. Your D3 deserves props.

13) Killanator: I was impressed at how versatile you were! You gotta come to more stuff, because you've got skills.

13) Diatenshi: It's great to see you come out to this, man. I could see you doing damage with Samus someday, if you ever feel like taking up Brawl.

13) ZeldaRox: Another tourney well done, Mike. Your Zelda was nice, and I'd like to face that Falco sometime.

13) Uncle: You suck at this game! You have the potential, but you keep ****ing up! I suppose you performed decently in doubles and LT, though. :awesome:

17) Gooie: I remember who you are, but we didn't really talk or play at this. A shame, but come to more stuff and we can change that.

I know I complimented practically everyone, but I'm serious when I say that everyone in the room was.......

A. Already legit at this game, with results to match
B. Have the talent and/or potential, but haven't really generated good results yet.

Everyone knew how to play the game, so good **** to all. Maybe I'm being generous, but I'm a generous bro. :cool:

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
STFU CHARRRRRRRRRRRLLEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! lol

hows it feel to be wills pot filler in NY NOW!!! HAHAHAHA.... Will has always been my boy. Your my son dont forget that...
Sucks, a year and a half ago i ate you sissies for lunch. Nowadays since i started to play again, i'm looking to everyone for advice cus i suck!

But anyway, gratz on your placing from NY :p.

Family Tree:
Bradon>Freddy+steve>Me??

I have a family of all men... even the daughters are men! OMG. You're brandons lil daughter for ever ;o Come to NY sometime and visit your parents!

V1CE

Smash Champion
Sucks, a year and a half ago i ate you sissies for lunch. Nowadays since i started to play again, i'm looking to everyone for advice cus i suck!

But anyway, gratz on your placing from NY :p.

Family Tree:
Bradon>Freddy+steve>Me??

I have a family of all men... even the daughters are men! OMG. You're brandons lil daughter for ever ;o Come to NY sometime and visit your parents!
idk where you get the idea brandon and fred are my above me.. They are both my daughters... i came wayyyy before them... i tought them how to walk, eat, and everything. and charles hahaha you never beat me in smash like ever :D :D :D

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Shout outs:

Vice: Thanks for the ride to the tourney and it was great hanging out with you!

Uncle: Thanks so much for the ride home. We got to my house eventually. You're such a bro, and good **** in teams. <3

Keith: You're too kind. ^//^ However, you are now on my list. :glare:

Shady: Though it was probably unintentional, you did manage to crack me up on the way home. Thanks, and you're on my list too.

Stockfield: <3 you

Zeldarox: Thanks for hosting dude, and thanks for looking out for me. :)

Waldorf: It was good seeing you again. Try to come to more stuff.

Ragnarok: Finally got to see you again. You're still my favoritest Ragnarok.

Killnator: Glad you came to the tourney, looking forward to seeing you at other events. Thanks for teaming with me.

Everyone else: Good ****, keep stacking it up.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
btw steve, i remember during our match, u were getting frustrated because i would not air release when u grabbed me, and u didnt understand why.

mk cant force an air release on wario, so as long as i dont struggle and hit a jump button, mk cant do that gay stuff :)

edit: fyre , is that list, a list of incredibly attractive smash players?

cause if it is.

V1CE

Smash Champion
btw steve, i remember during our match, u were getting frustrated because i would not air release when u grabbed me, and u didnt understand why.

mk cant force an air release on wario, so as long as i dont struggle and hit a jump button, mk cant do that gay stuff :)

cause if it is.

see i am nub... i didnt know what was goin on

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Premium
idk where you get the idea brandon and fred are my above me.. They are both my daughters... i came wayyyy before them... i tought them how to walk, eat, and everything. and charles hahaha you never beat me in smash like ever :D :D :D
>.> No i'm pretty sure i ***** all you small fries at NCC :p Brandon diddn't start beating me till after i quit for SF4.

But alas we had this discussion on Facebook froob. You could'nt have children cus you're a virgin ;o.

Don't make me copy and paste this for your NC smash buddies to see xD.

<3

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W

cause if it is.

Well... Idk, cuz Shady's on it...

Nah, jk Shady. :cool:

V1CE

Smash Champion
>.> no i'm pretty sure i ***** all you small fries at ncc :p brandon diddn't start beating me till after i quit for sf4.

But alas we had this discussion on facebook froob. You could'nt have children cus you're a virgin ;o.

Don't make me copy and paste this for your nc smash buddies to see xd.

<3
riiiiighttttttt

@ tara... OOO SNAPPPP THE CALLLOUT!!!! GET WRECKED SHADY

Top Bottom