• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: AZ Deadlock - 1/29/11 - Tempe, Arizona

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Singles
Entrants: 13
Buy in: $10.00
Pay out: 60%, 30%, 10%

1: Darklink :metaknight:/:falco:/:snake: ($60.00)
2: Stud Stallion :metaknight:/:snake:/:marth:/:dedede: ($30.00)
3: KiraFlax :metaknight:/:snake:/:diddy:/:falco:/:marth: ($10.00)
4: Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
5: DK Speed DK :diddy:
5: Brett :rob:/:snake:/:metaknight:
7: Burt :snake:
7: K9 :link2:/:falco:/:metaknight:
9: Corazon :metaknight:
9: Yoshiken :yoshi2:
9: Rave Remix :toonlink:/:sheik:
9: Torgo :kirby2:
13: Stingerrain :sonic:

Doubles
Entrants: 6
Buy in: $10.00
Pay out: 60%, 30%, 10%

1: Back to Basics (Jard and Darklink) ($24.00)
2: Shifting Flax (Dark Shifter and KiraFlax) ($10.00) Split
3: Special Entertainment (Yoshiken, Anjila) ($10.00) Split
4: TBA (Burt and Speed)
5: It's ez to be a ***** (EZ Mac and K9)
6: Popo and Nana (Torgo and Rei)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Dayum, Javier

and congrats to Yoshiken and Anjila for placing in the money

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
1: Darklink: you didn't seem to come out all that often so I really didn't see much of you :(
2: Stud Stallion: good shit placing second
3: KiraFlax: $5 money match for $5 in pennies= lol
4: Stevo: good **** man, I feel that you just keep getting better
5: DK Speed DK: hilarious commentary
5: Brett: Your rob looked really good
7: Burt: IC friendlies with you were fun, I hope they didn't just suck XD
7: K9: I'm glad you got your groove back after pools :) our match was too tight
9: Corazon: ggs we need to do more MMs
9: Yoshiken: your matches against stevo looked tight, nice doubles team you should have anjila ener singles
9: Rave Remix: ggs, your shiek surprised me, it seems that you've been building her up really fast... also... well... you know ;) bow-chika-wow-wow lol GL
9: Torgo: ICs are too much fun to play
13: Stingerrain: cool seeing a sonic main around

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Wooo, actually got some money this time! Thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah, maybe Anjila and I will both enter singles next time, instead of entering doubles. We just don't have the money to spend on both of us doing both though, haha. She enjoys doubles more anyways.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Wooo, actually got some money this time! Thanks for the comments guys.

Yeah, maybe Anjila and I will both enter singles next time, instead of entering doubles. We just don't have the money to spend on both of us doing both though, haha. She enjoys doubles more anyways.
You guys have so much potential in doubles. Start doing a bootleg anubis with Yoshi lol.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
1. Darklink- When I watch you play, one of the words that comes to mind is "perfection." Great sh*t once again man.
2. Stud Stallion- Sorry for being such a fatty that I couldn't share my lunch, but I was severely hungry. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have any dinner that night. ^_^ Oh and 'grats on getting 2nd place!!
3. KiraFlax- Great seeing you again man! :) And yeah, as honorable as it was to use MK the entire tourney (never thought I'd say that), I think no one would fault you for switching to one of your mains during the end of the tourney.
4. Stevo- I love ALL of our matches- I think every match we've ever had so far has someone winning with one stock and at a really high percentage. :D
5. DK Speed DK- I really wish you would have wanted to do crew battles, because you are by far the most enjoyable person to have around when we have them!
5. Brett- I swear my world went into bullet time the moment that we both tried to grab that same ledge on our final stocks on our third match. That was definitely an epic set man. ^_^
7. Burt- All I want to say is: Rainbow Cruise's respawning block ;_; lol
7. K9- I can't believe we went the whole tourney without talking to each other man! That is unacceptable rival behavior, lol.
9. Yoshiken- You're such a cool guy and have a mean Yoshi to boot!
9. Corazon- Holy cr*p our matches were so intense! Glad to finally meet you man. :)
9. Rave Remix- 2nd from last...unacceptable! >:o
9. Torgo- Really glad to see you at the tourney man! Thanks for the Sheik compliment- your ICs are pretty fierce at times too. And haha, I need to remember to use the name "Nana" instead of referring to her as "your sister" when shouting explicatives at Nana's shenanigans.
13. StingerRain- It was cool to see you there, your Sonic's great!

Moo- Never thought that Samus could be such a BEAST.
Anjila- I've never seen your Lucario in 1v1s, but wow you were amazing in Doubles! I really hope you can participate in a Singles tourney sometime!
Bryce- Thanks for being such a great host as always- too bad we never found that extra copy of Melee so we could play!

Tucson- We love and missed you all.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
yeah I would have clubbed baby seals to see tuscon there...

hopefully next tourney everyone can make it, the 19th correct? I guess I'll ask for it off of work

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Hey thanks, guys! I might actually attempt Singles next time, just to see how I fare.

Top Bottom