• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourneyplay Finale ft Zex Felix Jem t0mmy Nerd + more!

Jem.

Smash Master
Doubles:

1st: Jem + Bladewise :metaknight: / :marth: $260
2nd: Zex + Nerd :snake: :metaknight: / :metaknight: $130?
3rd: Felix + Busy :diddy: / :wario: $90?
4th: Bundtcake + Captain L :rob: :kirby: / :pikachu: $30-40?

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket10029.gif

Singles:

1st: Jem :metaknight: $300
2nd: Felix :diddy: $150
3rd: Zex :metaknight: :snake: :marth: $90
4th: Nerd :metaknight: $30
5th: Bladewise :marth:
5th: Dmac :toonlink:

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket10031.gif

Rest of results with brackets when they're uploaded. Amazing fun tournament.

My singles bracket:

Winners Bracket:
Bye
Lost to Zex

Losers Bracket:
Beat Deathnote
Beat Boj
Beat t0mmy
Beat Busy
Beat Bladewise
Beat Nerd
Beat Zex
Beat Felix
Beat Felix

I might have forgot someone in there.. I just know the seeding unfortunately had to be set with Zex as the 17th seed, so I had to play him early and he 2-0'd me there. I'm gonna miss NorCal they're so fun and bring so much hype. Good job to our region too.

If you have questions until the bracket, i'll try to let you know.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Takeover, at Pound 3, Mango got sent to losers round 1 because he did Link dittos with Silent Wolf. Then he went on a **** rampage in losers and won the tournament.

Jem.

Smash Master
Ally how am I wrong either way, pretty sure I know how much money I won LOL so you're the wrong one either way! I have the amount right whether I marked it right or not on here : P

Thanks everyone else!!!

And thanks for that update bundtcake, good seeing and playing you! gj on getting 4th, nothing to be upset about since you guys only lost to us twice.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Haha, not upset at all! I was quite happy with my placement in doubles, only thing that disappointed me this tournament was having to knock Captain L out of the pro bracket for singles, but such is life and automated seeding systems *shrug*

And congrats on the first place in both events, I wish I could've stayed to watch your losers and grand finals matches for 1v1 :p

Jem.

Smash Master
Added Pro 1v1 and 2v2 brackets in the OP. Reasons they're a bit smaller is because there were amateur brackets for double and singles, top 4 doubles, top 8 singles making it into pro I believe.

Jem.

Smash Master
In our defense, I'm semi-afraid of people being offended when I save matches where I win. I know once before I tried saving a match and Felix wouldn't let me, kept spamming b like metaknight so I couldnt click to save it.. lol. We have a guy here who uploads anything saved, but that combined with the fact everyone does the salty runback so fast that theres literally no downtime between matches, everyone knows where they want to go instantly XD. he's thinking about getting force save replay hack though so that we finally do it.

There are two matches saved though of myself that will be uploaded. Game 5 of the final doubles set, jem + bladewise (MK marth) vs nerd and zex(double mk) on rainbow. it's effing amazing, bladewise is too good.

Then the final game of singles is saved me vs felix on battlefield.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saved both matches. It would be really nice if they did get uploaded...I think I saved some of me + Komodo Joe vs. Nerd + Zex and vs. Viviff + D~Mac as well. lol

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
7: Viviff :metaknight:
7: toobusytocare :wario: :gw:
9: bundtcake :rob: :kirby2:
9: Eggz :metaknight:
9: Firefly :yoshi2:
9: t0mmy :rob:
13: Zedd :metaknight: :dedede:
13: Tuen :metaknight:
13: Brick :pikachu2:
13: Boj :snake:
17: Cinnamon :falco:
17: CaptainL :pikachu2:
17: Kyte :diddy:
17: Zerostar :diddy:
17: Kev2k :marth: :rob:
17: Zamz :wario: :falco:
17: Yugo :lucario:
17: Deathnote :luigi2:

-- Pro Bracket Cutoff --

25: ElNoNombre :pikachu2:
25: Joe :wario:
25: JediNoah :pikachu2:
25: Mimic :wario:
29: Jamo
29: CIZ :metaknight:
29: Darkspines22 :falcon:
29: Whitekj03
33: D-Fox :fox:
33: Scout :toonlink:
33: xcallion

The Pro Bracket consisted of 16 players with the most GC league seeding points for this season, plus the top 8 players from the Qualifier Bracket.

:005:

Top Bottom